RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Finally an F owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-18, 12:48 PM
2UR
Pit Crew

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by GunnyFitz
Not sure exactly where in Maryland you are, but I'm in Northern Virginia and know a bunch of shops (With Dyno) for future Mods. I just had the Armytrix Valvetronic Exhaust installed and Dyno'd at a shop in Fairfax. Also having a full PPF & Ceramic Coating done in Sterling too. There are a couple Members here in the DC Metro area so we should definitely try to hook up a meet. Anything you need for Mods I'm happy to help - if you check out some of my Threads / Posts I've done a few things lately. The bright little Lexus Logo Door lights were a big hit with folks here so PM me if you want the connection. That's what I like about the Forum, lots of RCF Owners helping others out! (Rolla is the Resident Expert by far!)
Thanks, this is actually perfect. I’m located in Columbia md, so not insanely far from va, I am looking for a good place that does wraps, I want to wrap the window trim gloss black and probably have a set of swift springs installed. Would definitely be down to meet up with other F owners.
Armytrix sounds crazy, I’ve fallen in love with meistercrafts system but it’s so friggen expensive. Will be saving up for that though.
Old 07-09-18, 12:52 PM
2UR
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by AR_Motorwerkz
Congratulations dude! Looks great, nice color choice, now time for some mods

-Nick
thanks man , definitely
Old 07-09-18, 01:05 PM
AR_Motorwerkz
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 2UR

thanks man , definitely
More than welcome to let me know whatever mod you're interested, glad to help out
Old 07-09-18, 01:55 PM
jlo0109
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2UR
The time has finally come and after what feels like has been forever, I'll be picking up my RCF on Wed. The car is a 2015 molten pearl, and has 14k miles on it. It's in San Antonio Texas and I'll be flying out early Wed. morning to the dealership and driving it back home to Maryland. The dealer will be installing xpel clearbra on the front bumper, hood, fenders and mirrors. Cant say enough about how excited I am, went with the F over an F82 M4 and GTR. I'll be making the 1800 or so mile drive by myself, the wife can't make it since she's tying up ends at her current job in preparation for a new job she starts in about a week and a half. So it'll just be me and the car.

According to the carfax the maintenance/service on the car looks good, dealer will be servicing it before I drive home. I've never had a drive like this before, anything i should expect or keep an eye on? I know theres a recall for the fuel pump and this hasn't been taken care of yet, it's on my list of first things to do once i get the car home, is the fuel pump issue something i should be worried about on the drive back home? I also plan on ordering a pair of swift springs sometime this weekend, well thread wouldn't be much without pics, here she is!

Link (won't work too long, car will be delisted)
Congrats on the new ride! Question, what were your main reasons behind getting an RCF vs M4 and GTR?
Old 07-09-18, 03:04 PM
2UR
Pit Crew

Hey jlo,

The F just offers so much for its price. I really feel like the RCF offers a perfect blend of luxury and performance. Things like standard blindspot monitoring and a retractable spoiler being standard , a really nice digital gauge cluster, ventilated seats, Alcantara, a bulletproof NA V8 motor and RWD. You really have to combine multiple cars to get all of the features the F gives you. I know it’s a gt car and many people will probably turn blind spot monitoring off, but the fact that it comes standard from Lexus is nice.

I really wanted an ISF a few years ago but I love coupes so much, I held off until the RCF was announced. Also,having never owned an American car/American muscle car, and now,owning a Japanese muscle car which in of itself is ridiculously rare, and almost unheard of is something I really wanted to be a part of.