RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Black or blue Rcf?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-18, 10:53 PM
Xzria
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Black or blue Rcf?

I do plan on getting the performance package, and I do like the carbon with the black. I know the blue with the carbon stands out more, but I love them the same. I love both of these colors and it's hard for me to choose. I like the black because how mean it looks and I like the blue because it's just a beautiful color. Id love the help and your reason why I should chose that color.
Old 09-27-18, 06:09 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

I've held my tongue (fingers technically) for a while now but can you stop spamming threads that don't actually benefit anyone?
Make one thread and title it: "Indecisive Potential Owner(s) Questions" and put all your questions/thoughts there.
It's been over five months and most of your questions can be answered using the search function, i.e.: what aero/diffuser is this? what wheel/tire setup? how to get X cheaper?
If you're trying to be "thorough": stop being lazy, asking duplicate questions and actually browse through the plethora of existing threads.
Lastly these preference questions asking why people chose what are ultimately not beneficial for you.
Pick what YOU like and be happy.
You're paying the bill so who gives a **** what anyone else thinks.
The following 10 users liked this post by MisterEun:
bob67 (11-18-18), CAHWY128 (09-27-18), GunnyFitz (04-22-19), jonmonkey (11-19-18), Lammyyy (09-27-18), luislopezt (11-18-18), phobia (04-22-19), Pittsy (04-24-19), SoSlow (04-19-19), TheBaumer (04-21-19) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 09-27-18, 06:53 AM
theman
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

get which ever color gives you the best deal since you like both the same. boom, easy.
Old 09-27-18, 07:09 AM
EthanV
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Xzria
I do plan on getting the performance package, and I do like the carbon with the black. I know the blue with the carbon stands out more, but I love them the same. I love both of these colors and it's hard for me to choose. I like the black because how mean it looks and I like the blue because it's just a beautiful color. Id love the help and your reason why I should chose that color.
Blue. Simply black is pain to keep it clean and blue is more sporty in sport car even though black looks mean but blue stands out more. Lexus has a very unique blue in RCF. First when it new the black is great but after awhile you will see a lot of small scratches. Good luck with your color choice.
Old 09-27-18, 11:00 AM
Xzria
Driver

Originally Posted by MisterEun
I've held my tongue (fingers technically) for a while now but can you stop spamming threads that don't actually benefit anyone?
Make one thread and title it: "Indecisive Potential Owner(s) Questions" and put all your questions/thoughts there.
It's been over five months and most of your questions can be answered using the search function, i.e.: what aero/diffuser is this? what wheel/tire setup? how to get X cheaper?
If you're trying to be "thorough": stop being lazy, asking duplicate questions and actually browse through the plethora of existing threads.
Lastly these preference questions asking why people chose what are ultimately not beneficial for you.
Pick what YOU like and be happy.
You're paying the bill so who gives a **** what anyone else thinks.
You are way too angry at such a little thing lol stop letting little things bother you.
Old 09-27-18, 11:01 AM
Xzria
Driver

Originally Posted by EthanV

Blue. Simply black is pain to keep it clean and blue is more sporty in sport car even though black looks mean but blue stands out more. Lexus has a very unique blue in RCF. First when it new the black is great but after awhile you will see a lot of small scratches. Good luck with your color choice.
Thank you man. I hope my question wasnt annoying.

Last edited by Xzria; 09-28-18 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-27-18, 11:15 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Xzria
You are way too angry at such a little thing lol stop letting little things bother you.
Let me return that exact same advise to you.
"Stop letting little things bother you" and buy the car or stop posting so many repetitive hypotheticals.
The following 2 users liked this post by MisterEun:
luislopezt (04-19-19), PlacidBoi (04-23-19)
Old 09-27-18, 11:20 AM
Xzria
Driver

Fair enough lol I'm just saving for the car and excited. So I have a lot of questions about it. I'm also indecisive on what to get. So I try to just get into an emgagine conversation on what to get. Every time I've done it on this thread everyone been very helpful.
Old 09-27-18, 11:27 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

I get that you have questions and you're excited, but asking things without looking through the actual forum (especially those that have been answered) seems paradoxical to me.
P.S. I didn't tell you to stop altogether, I said to make one thread and stick to it so you're not spamming threads. Otherwise, useful and knowledgeable threads get pushed down and people too lazy to look through old posts will repeat the same cycle.
Old 09-27-18, 11:28 AM
Xzria
Driver

Yeah I'll definitely do that
Old 09-27-18, 06:00 PM
1KwikGT
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Personally I like the contrast of the blue with the Carbon Fiber roof and spoiler. That was my second choice on colors. The black the Carbon fiber doesn’t show as much. I think the Lexus blue is a great color.
Old 09-27-18, 06:30 PM
Xzria
Driver

Originally Posted by 1KwikGT
Personally I like the contrast of the blue with the Carbon Fiber roof and spoiler. That was my second choice on colors. The black the Carbon fiber doesn’t show as much. I think the Lexus blue is a great color.
Yeah I agree, I think the only reason the black stood out for me was rcf500 spec. Just looks really aggressive. I'd do the same black with same time, but with teal brake calipers?

Old 09-27-18, 07:21 PM
1KwikGT
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Black is always a nice color when clean, my daily truck is black. They look good in black, I just like the contrast on other colors. Mine is white with the performance package. Went that way because of the contrast between the white and carbon fiber. Teal calipers would be different.
Old 09-27-18, 07:31 PM
Xzria
Driver

Originally Posted by 1KwikGT
Black is always a nice color when clean, my daily truck is black. They look good in black, I just like the contrast on other colors. Mine is white with the performance package. Went that way because of the contrast between the white and carbon fiber. Teal calipers would be different.
I didn't think about that, but that's true. Whould you think black with gunmetal rims and teal or blusih brake calipers would look nice?
Old 09-27-18, 08:09 PM
myidsucks
Driver School Candidate

Received 24 Likes on 10 Posts

Gotta go with BLACK!!! Looks killer with the CF.

Quick Reply: Black or blue Rcf?