RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RR Racing Carbon Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-18, 05:02 PM
mjn88
Lead Lap

Received 145 Likes on 96 Posts

I noticed that the Varis rear wing sits higher than the oem wing when it’s in the raised position. Does anyone know if the RR racing rear wing sits as high? It l could be wrong but I swear it looks like the Varis style seibon or Varis original wings sit higher than oem style or oem wings when they’re in the “up” position. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 10-23-18, 08:42 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by 98GS430

Just to update, I was going to order the spoiler from RR and their listing said it included shipping. When I tried to order they are still charging shipping charges and upon calling them to fix the issue they said they made a "mistake" and would not honor what their site said. Have any of you had this experience with them before? Seems a bit misleading and unethical to advertise free shipping and attempt to charge for it.
Wow, got to admit that's Not as much as I was thinking it would be! True CF doesn't come Cheap, seems like a Decent Price for Sure. JMO
I just read the rest of it & NO if they listed FREE Shipping it SHOULD Be Honored! I KNEW it had to be to Good to be TRUE!

Last edited by johnnyreb; 10-23-18 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-23-18, 08:59 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by 98GS430

Just to update, I was going to order the spoiler from RR and their listing said it included shipping. When I tried to order they are still charging shipping charges and upon calling them to fix the issue they said they made a "mistake" and would not honor what their site said. Have any of you had this experience with them before? Seems a bit misleading and unethical to advertise free shipping and attempt to charge for it.
After looking at this again, it just says includes shipping inside the continental US, it Doesn't say FREE Shipping inside the continental US! JMO
Old 10-23-18, 09:22 PM
Lammyyy
Pole Position

Received 74 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
After looking at this again, it just says includes shipping inside the continental US, it Doesn't say FREE Shipping inside the continental US! JMO
LMFAO smfh

It literally says INCLUDES shipping...I don't know how much more clear it has to be for you lmao

OP even stated that RR Racing admitted it was a mistake.

Last edited by Lammyyy; 10-23-18 at 09:48 PM.
Old 10-23-18, 09:50 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by Lammyyy
LMFAO smfh

It literally says INCLUDES shipping...I don't know how much more clear it has to be lmao
LOL, yes it Does BUT it DOESN'T say FREE SHIPPING! Hell, I had a Business for 18 years & would ALWAYS agree to ship Anywhere in the Continental US, But I NEVER said it was FREE! Apparently YOU Don't know much about Legal Matters, just TRY & present this to an Attorney & he would Politely tell you, you DON'T have a leg to stand on! Like I said, I owned a business for 18 years & posted the same thing & I never had ONE Lawsuit! IF you happen to have a Friend that's an Attorney ask him & get back to me! SMDH
Old 10-23-18, 10:04 PM
Lammyyy
Pole Position

LOL, yes it Does BUT it DOESN'T say FREE SHIPPING! Hell, I had a Business for 18 years & would ALWAYS agree to ship Anywhere in the Continental US, But I NEVER said it was FREE! Apparently YOU Don't know much about Legal Matters, just TRY & present this to an Attorney & he would Politely tell you, you DON'T have a leg to stand on! Like I said, I owned a business for 18 years & posted the same thing & I never had ONE Lawsuit! IF you happen to have a Friend that's an Attorney ask him & get back to me! SMDH
Can you not read? It says INCLUDES with the price underneath which implies it’s part of the price. Agreeing to ship anywhere in the continental US vs stating shipping is INCLUDED are two different things. Whether you owned a business or not doesn’t mean **** - it doesn’t change the fact that it was misleading.

If you want to bring work into this, then we can. I work in private client banking which deals with HNWI - lots of trusts and estates which have very SPECIFIC wording unlike your ****ty example of owning a business.

Get off your high horse and go back to checking out your $85 eBay tunes for the RCF.

Last edited by Lammyyy; 10-23-18 at 10:10 PM.
Old 10-23-18, 10:51 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Lol, OK Lamm let's just see How this plays out! IF he ends up with it for Free Shipping Good for Him, IF Not then there was Probably an Issue WHY He Didn't! Like I said IF you have an Attorney Friend let him tell you what he thinks. By the way What is this $85 eBay tunes for the RCF you talk about?????? I may have to check into that!
Old 10-23-18, 11:20 PM
Lammyyy
Pole Position

Lol, OK Lamm let's just see How this plays out! IF he ends up with it for Free Shipping Good for Him, IF Not then there was Probably an Issue WHY He Didn't! Like I said IF you have an Attorney Friend let him tell you what he thinks. By the way What is this $85 eBay tunes for the RCF you talk about?????? I may have to check into that!
You’re a leather boot. If you actually read the post, OP stated that Rafi admitted it was a mistake (which implies that the website stated shipping was INCLUDED AKA FREE), but would not honor it per HIS discretion as it's HIS business. Also, I did ask a corporate attorney friend of mine just to humor that garbage argument of yours.

Would you like me to ask another attorney friend of mine to double check? /s

Last edited by Lammyyy; 10-24-18 at 09:49 AM.