Question for anyone running armytrix valvetronic header back exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-19, 10:27 PM
sensai
Advanced

Received 662 Likes on 230 Posts
Default Question for anyone running armytrix valvetronic header back exhaust

Hey guys,

Quick question...I've watched the videos and am considering the armytrix valvetronic header back. Question: can anyone running this system or have heard it in person help me get a feel for how it sounds with the valves closed compared to the stock exhaust.

With the valves closed is it:

* similar
* slightly louder
* definitely louder
* considerably louder

Idk about those choices but I think you get what I'm asking. Appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,
sensai

Last edited by sensai; 04-23-19 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-24-19, 02:24 AM
GunnyFitz
Instructor

Received 213 Likes on 162 Posts
Default Closed??

"SEARCH" is your friend in here. I went thru these same questions prior to my purchase of this system and there are many answers found within these halls. Of course YouTube has a million different videos on this too.

Trust me, the only time you'll find reason to Close the Valves is when driving by cops, or sneaking back into the neighborhood late, or super early. Otherwise it's just not worth it. They are louder closed than the stock system, and roar wonderfully when ripping on the car in Sport+, Manual a Valves open! I think I posted several videos from my Dropbox Account somewhere in this Thread - or others. Feel free to browse for them....

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...and-build.html
Old 04-24-19, 08:07 AM
sensai
Advanced

Received 662 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by GunnyFitz
"SEARCH" is your friend in here. I went thru these same questions prior to my purchase of this system and there are many answers found within these halls. Of course YouTube has a million different videos on this too.

Trust me, the only time you'll find reason to Close the Valves is when driving by cops, or sneaking back into the neighborhood late, or super early. Otherwise it's just not worth it. They are louder closed than the stock system, and roar wonderfully when ripping on the car in Sport+, Manual a Valves open! I think I posted several videos from my Dropbox Account somewhere in this Thread - or others. Feel free to browse for them....

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...and-build.html
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I try not to be a lazy member on any board I'm on and definitely spent time searching but couldn't get a clear sense of how much louder it is than stock. I'm more low key but like the idea of being able to open it up to be louder on demand and the extra hp.
The following users liked this post:
GunnyFitz (04-24-19)