RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Reddit: Son buys a BMW M2 so father shows him by buying a 2021 Lexus RCF

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-21, 06:56 AM
sqlboy2000
Advanced

Received 400 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by nigel821
I still very much like German cars. We have a w211 which has been realizable but I also maintain all of our cars. I told my wife the next car we get is a Porsche. I've always wanted one and they look and perform really great. I just can't seem to decided which Porsche honestly. It would be between a Cayman, 911, or Panamera. I guess it depends on life and if we still have dogs..lol. I LOVE how older BMW's look but really can't stand any of the new stuff from them, especially with the grill design (can't talk too much crap because Lexus is just as bad with the overall size, what happened to the nice clean look of years ago with normal/small grills??) .. Newer BMWs do nothing for me, which is the same with Audi. I somewhat feel like that on MB's as well. I really like the interiors but I can't really stand how the exterior looks... most models all flow together now, which looks really bad. When I have a hard time figuring out if it's a C class or E class, that's when MB lost me as a customer. However you can't have everything so I will take Lexus reliability and comfort knowing I'm giving up some things but not having to always be in the shop for service...etc.

-Nigel
You could always go Taycan, quite a few less things to break on an electric and they look awesome (imo).