RX - 1st Gen (1999-2003) Discussion topics related to the 1999 -2003 RX300 models

Rx3 in dash deck install help

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-04, 01:02 PM
spinteews
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rx3 in dash deck install help

Alrite... i've had my system installed for a while already. its good... but NOT good enuff. all the speakers are great, subs, amps, all are great... everything looks stock except for rear door tweets... and the subs. Theres no deck and its the factory consol controling everything with HI-Low coverters...

basically i know that is kind of bottlenecking my system, holding back its true potential... so what i need now is to install a deck... Can anyone help out with idea... or info, about how and such things about installing deck into the FRONT consol?

first things frist tho, i'm considering a indash dvd or a normal deck... just something that'll match. espically since its silversport with the aluminum interior...

i've seen couple pics of finished installls but i think i might need some help with install in general.

any help would be great.. this is prob one of big project i'm gonna try out with my buddy... we just finished installing car audio in the accord for my sister and man is it sounding crazy good...

starting to try to work in the lex more now.

Mike

o yea, btw, anyone got details on how they did that white led install on center consol? i got those leds ordered sitting at home doing nothing and if i take apart consol and move it'd be cool to install those white leds at the same time lol.