RX - 1st Gen (1999-2003) Discussion topics related to the 1999 -2003 RX300 models

bad day at work

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-05, 01:38 PM
JDMHARRIER
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry bad day at work

all i gotta say im really starting to hatin on Infiniti FX..... ok i went to work today park my car at the same place for past yr or so.. 2nd floor front of a hidden camrea they have in the parking garage... come out during lunch to see my car been key up from top to bottom and broken windows... just the other day someone had stolen my center cap from my lowenhart ldr..... ok after they broke my windows they went back to a car they broke into earlier and got the battery .. took it back to my car and poor the battery acid that burn my seats apart they left the battery on the floor " GOOD THAT THEY DID THE COPS TOOK IT BACK TO THE STATION AND MY CAR FOR FINGER PRINTS"... i called the cops they came by . we took a walk to downstair ask for the video for that hidden camrea... we see two punk kids in a FX broke into 2 cars before that on there way down to leave they see my car ...so i guess they wanted to have more fun .. so they key up my car and poor acid on to my seat.... **** man dont people have respect for other people stuff... the **** up thing was THE FX HAD DEALER LIC. PLATE .. THE FX WAS STILL NEW..... having a ****ing bad week.. when i find out those punk kids that drive that FX.. im gonna car jack them and burn it up .. lol..
Old 07-28-05, 01:41 PM
JDMHARRIER
Driver

Im Gonna Try To Get A Copy Of The Video From The Cops... And Im Gonna Post It For You Guys To Watch....
Old 07-28-05, 01:41 PM
kingkong5
Lead Lap

sorry to hear about the hate on your car. hopefully they can track down the owner of that FX and get those punk kids! I don't understand the hate they have on our cars though.

battery acid on your seats, wtf?
Old 07-28-05, 02:34 PM
TunedRX300
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear your RX got vandalized.
My Acura got keyed 8 months ago and I used 3M rubbing compound (medium abrasive) to get rid of 99% of key marks, apparently most of scratches do not go past clear coat.
RX's leather is too thin and my driver seat already have wears. But you can go for for two tone, suede insert, and/or perforated seat now and have insurance to pay for it . I heard good things about Leather Seats, check out their price about $600 per two, may need to find a local shop to install it.

Last edited by TunedRX300; 07-28-05 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-28-05, 07:57 PM
salimshah
Forum Moderator

Received 1,105 Likes on 994 Posts

Originally Posted by JDMHARRIER
all i gotta say im really starting to hatin on Infiniti FX..... ok i went to work today park my car at the same place for past yr or so.. 2nd floor front of a hidden camrea they have in the parking garage... come out during lunch to see my car been key up from top to bottom and broken windows... just the other day someone had stolen my center cap from my lowenhart ldr..... ok after they broke my windows they went back to a car they broke into earlier and got the battery .. took it back to my car and poor the battery acid that burn my seats apart they left the battery on the floor " GOOD THAT THEY DID THE COPS TOOK IT BACK TO THE STATION AND MY CAR FOR FINGER PRINTS"... i called the cops they came by . we took a walk to downstair ask for the video for that hidden camrea... we see two punk kids in a FX broke into 2 cars before that on there way down to leave they see my car ...so i guess they wanted to have more fun .. so they key up my car and poor acid on to my seat.... **** man dont people have respect for other people stuff... the **** up thing was THE FX HAD DEALER LIC. PLATE .. THE FX WAS STILL NEW..... having a ****ing bad week.. when i find out those punk kids that drive that FX.. im gonna car jack them and burn it up .. lol..

It is very sad indeed. Even though not fully, but I do understand how you feel. Glad you still have your sense of humor. Any one who loves their car (or any machine) [be it infinity FX or Acura or Lexus] will never ever do what those punks did. I seriously doubt they were driving a vehicle that they owned. What perverted way of having FUN? Talked to your insuranse company yet?

Salim
Old 07-28-05, 10:36 PM
JDMHARRIER
Driver

yea... i talked to my insuranse... they said gonna pay for the paint job . windows. and seats.... the only thing is they aint gonna pay for is the tires and my hood ..... o well all i gotta say .. it just give me more ideas for my car to work on and i aint gonna use my money .. gonna be usin the INSURANSE MONEY .lol
Old 07-28-05, 10:39 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey man,

That is messed up. You never mess with someone elses ride I would beat those kids senseless if I got a hold of them. Would love to see the video.

Jonny