RX - 1st Gen (1999-2003) Discussion topics related to the 1999 -2003 RX300 models

SE Asia report and no JAOS yet.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-02, 06:33 PM
JohnsRX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE Asia report and no JAOS yet.....

Ok, first i have to let u guys know i have not located any Jaos dealer in Taiwan, but i did call the main distributor of LOWENHART wheels. I find out LOWENHART LD1-LX is a 1 pc wheel here in Taiwan and i was looking at 19s, and its about $630/pc for it. Which is much cheaper than the 3 pc one selling in the states. If this is any basis on price, i think Jaos products will be cheaper too, i will pay more attention in locating them in magazines now.

Also i was in Malaysia in the past 3 days, was very impressed with their city kuala lumpur, its much nicer than taipei or L.A. And since F1 there is next weekend, i saw a REAL ferrari and benetton F1 race car from a couple years back in front of some cafes!! They city is decorated very F1 intensive. I wonder when can the US be like this=( Too bad, i couldnt stay for the race! Also I realize since we have a Lexus=Toyota.....so offically we are F1 related too and we can put F1 decals on our car!!! YEA!! j/king

I saw so many RXs there its amazing, but one thing i noticed is that they have the RX and also the Harrier, looks quite funny when they are side by side. And did u guys know that ours come with a 2.4L, 4??? That was a surprise for me.

Last edited by JohnsRX; 03-06-02 at 06:37 PM.