RX - 1st Gen (1999-2003) Discussion topics related to the 1999 -2003 RX300 models

Never Got My Bumper/refund I Bought From This Guy In This Forum!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-03, 10:25 PM
TRDHarrier
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Never Got My Bumper/refund I Bought From This Guy In This Forum!!!

Okay everyone, I would just like to tell you guys that I bought something from this forum. Around 3 months ago, I got into a fortunate accident that didn't hit anyone or anything except for damages to my vehicle. I had installed a TRD body kit. I skidded on snow and went up the sidewalk and hit a snow bank. It cracked my front lip into 4 pieces, cracked my bumper, lost my Raybrig Fogs, and dented my 18" rim. Then I found a Gialla Body Kit listed on ebay from this guy who's also on this forum. His email is kenwong918@hotmail.com. Username is clublexus is Swing913. Ebay User ID jomaychow. I asked if I could purchase the bumper alone and he said it was fine. I sent him the money order via bidpay.com right away to the address he requested. He told me he shipped it via Greyhound at least one month ago which was weeks after he received the payment. It's been two months and I haven't received the bumper. He told me he will give me a refund if I don't get it by Wednesday which is Feb 5, 2003. I never got a reply or anything from him. I am extremely frustrated. I think I've had enough patience waiting 2 months for this bumper. I can understand it will take 10-14 days from Vancouver to New York. I can even understand two weeks but it will not take 3 weeks. I no longer have any more patience. I reported this to bidpay and they said they can't do anything. I reported it to my credit card company and they said they couldn't do anything. I am wondering if it will work if I report this to the police or something because I am really pissed of about this. If anyone has any information about him, please email me and tell me or even contact him for me and ask him where is my bumper. I really want to get this straighten out. I need a new bumper and need it fast. I waited tooooooo long for this and I do not think it's worth it. Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate it.

Old 02-09-03, 12:23 AM
RinnDogg

Sorry to hear about that.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this will help, but I do think that contacting his local police department might help. Also, you could try the National Fraud Information Center, as well as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center.

Fortunately I haven't had to resort to using those places, but I've been advised time and time again that those places may be helpful. Good luck.
Old 02-09-03, 01:06 PM
StrmRdr23
Pole Position

Angry

hey, i tried to buy this guy's sheepdog exhaust around that same time...i ain't got the exhaust nor have i heard from him recently...i got an email addy from him and it's different than the one you posted on here...last email said he sent me said he was in a car accident but that he would send me the item "express" and i would rcv it in 7 days...that was about 2wks ago...i paid him for it a long time ago, tho...he's in vancouver, bc...
Old 02-09-03, 01:12 PM
TRDHarrier
Rookie

Yeah. He told me the same thing. He was in a car accident. What was the email addy he gave you?