RX - 1st Gen (1999-2003) Discussion topics related to the 1999 -2003 RX300 models

All members Please Read. Re-establishing sense of community

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-15, 02:31 PM
salimshah

Received 1,097 Likes on 987 Posts
Default All members Please Read. Re-establishing sense of community

Members:

Something strange is going on. Is it something to do with pre-super bowl game?

Granted we have had new members joining in and it will take them some time to adjust to our culture, but the issues I am talking about are not just limited to new members.

Let me put it very simply, any thing you post, must meet this standard ..

The wordings must be acceptable at a formal dinner table where children are seated with in hearing distance. Do not feel that you are sitting behind a computer and you can post whatever comes to your mind. Read your post and do not hit the post button without thinking that your post is now going to live for eternity on the web.

Please hold intelligent discussion and make your view point known. Do not try to shoot down or shame the other member even if you are convinced the other's point of view is wrong. The readers are intelligent to form their own conclusions.

Finally, this forum is essentially to help the community. If you have a different agenda, like proving you expertise, or sell product or services then please go look for another forum.

Salim
Old 02-01-15, 04:05 PM
hypervish
Lexus Test Driver

Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts
Thumbs up Agreed!

I'm guilty of this myself, I've gotten carried away before! Thanks for the reminder, Salim!

Remember folks, we are all here to help each other out with our and because most of us enjoy the community here. It's one that I've grown to enjoy more and more, let's not tear it apart.
Old 02-01-15, 04:35 PM
2KHarrier

Received 242 Likes on 200 Posts

Well said and I agree 100%
Old 02-03-15, 01:02 AM
artbuc
Instructor

Received 102 Likes on 77 Posts

Since I am the prime offender which prompted this admonition, I want to apologize for the inappropriate response I made.
Old 02-03-15, 08:15 AM
salimshah

Received 1,097 Likes on 987 Posts

The process we have in place is 'private admonition'. Public tarring is not appropriate. Unfortunately edits become public.

Any one who has received the 'private admonition' should feel guilty.

Salim
Old 02-03-15, 08:22 AM
matts6887
Racer

Received 88 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by hypervish
I'm guilty of this myself, I've gotten carried away before! Thanks for the reminder, Salim!

Remember folks, we are all here to help each other out with our and because most of us enjoy the community here. It's one that I've grown to enjoy more and more, let's not tear it apart.
I would definitely agree here hyper. I will admit Im probably guilty of it too a time or 2 probably. It was definitely not intentional(I dont think) but it still happened none the less. So i hear where you are coming from Salim and i do understand.