RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX330, RX350 and RX400H models

Wheels offsets, Spacer Hubs? 5mm, 10mm

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-10, 06:19 PM
infinirx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by veleno
I know what you mean about the height. I was also considering springs like you did but decided that I needed something that was adjustable so I didn't go that route. I'm waiting for another member to post some pictures of his install on the RX with Air Runners so I can see how his is set up. I'm pretty sure it's similar to every other air setup but I'm in no rush so waiting for the pictures isn't a problem.

If you beat me to it then post some pictures!

I'm in the pacific between Japan and Hawaii
Your Welcome stunt66

Ok here's the deal about AirRunner. I had it on my xA. great solid system. However.... It's overpriced. for the 2nd Gen RX we are talking $4k before shipping and another $5-600 for he install to be done right.

I decided to go with the Universal Air, Japan made Digital leveling management and push button 3 setting kit. With install by a professional it's about the same price. AirRunner is a great system, but the value is not great considering. Your paying allot for the name. and you will only get a small air tank with I think one compressor with analog gauges and a 4 switch box to control the four wheel heights independently. To have any of the perks like the system I am getting it will cost you an additional 2K + with install.

Like I said I had it. I loved it. But I paid big time for it. Just for the name and prestige. Allot of the VIP Style guys out here know better and run the kit I am looking at. I say save your $$ and get the kit I am talking about.

I can hook you up with a seller as well. You can get the lowdown from him.
Old 10-23-10, 05:42 AM
veleno
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure where I got my numbers but that's more than I expected. I'd rather put that money into my other car!

Did you order the Universal Air kit infini? If you did then sell me the springs when you change over.
Old 10-23-10, 09:51 AM
infinirx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by veleno
I'm not sure where I got my numbers but that's more than I expected. I'd rather put that money into my other car!

Did you order the Universal Air kit infini? If you did then sell me the springs when you change over.
Yeah AirRunner for smaller cars are about $3,200 and for the RX $4K. Universal basic kit is 2K I believe.

Nah not till Jan. Since July I spent about $4,500 so far with the upgrades. Mostly on the wheels and tires.