RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

WeatherTech Liners for 2010 RX350

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-09, 09:27 AM
wrahn
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WeatherTech Liners for 2010 RX350

Does anyone have experience installing Weathertech floor mats and cargo liner in their RX350 2010?

Since I live in Florida with the sand and rain, I have always installed custom liners in my Lexus. Both in the front and back, as well as, in the cargo area. I've used different manufactures, but this year only WeatherTech is selling a custom fitted cargo liner and Extreme Duty Floors Mats for front and back. I'm trying to decide it the "custom fit" is in fact a good fit for the 2010.

Thanks for any input you might provide,

Wes
Old 06-18-09, 11:47 AM
wrahn
Driver School Candidate

Default I Found a Thread With The Answer

Sorry about the duplication of subject. I did a search, but got no response to my request, so I posted this message. Since then I chanced upon this thread:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...-mats-set.html

I believe the WeatherTech provides the best option for my use.

Wes
Old 06-18-09, 05:12 PM
DOUS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the front liners and cargo liners (the 2nd row liners still doesn't exist. Unfortunately, I still don't have my RX so I can't say anything about the fit. But I've had Weathertechs and Huskyliners for other vehicles before and they fit my cars perfectly. I'm confident that they will fit pretty good. I'll let you know when I can actually fit them in.
Old 06-20-09, 09:07 AM
wrahn
Driver School Candidate

DOUS

Thanks for the reply. I've used both also and prefer Husky, but they haven't made the 2010 liners for the RX, so it's WeatherTech for this car. It seems the WeatherTech 2nd row liners will be available soon. I hate to order now and then have to order again and have to pay another shipping charge when they make the 2nd row mats.

Thanks again for your input,

Wes
Old 06-21-09, 03:24 PM
51desoto
Driver School Candidate

Default WeatherTech for 2010 RX350

I have the WeatherTech front floor liners on my '10 RX and they fit perfectly. I went with floor liners vs all weather mats because most mats don't cover the dead pedal. My '03 MDX had all weather mats and the carpet looked great after 5 years but the carpet on and around the dead pedal was uncleanable. Why do the car manufacturers insist on carpet colors that are almost white? Why not black carpet in a gray interior?
Old 06-22-09, 10:06 AM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 51desoto
I have the WeatherTech front floor liners on my '10 RX and they fit perfectly. I went with floor liners vs all weather mats because most mats don't cover the dead pedal. My '03 MDX had all weather mats and the carpet looked great after 5 years but the carpet on and around the dead pedal was uncleanable. Why do the car manufacturers insist on carpet colors that are almost white? Why not black carpet in a gray interior?
could you please post some pics of your front floor liners? i love to see the fit and the contours. thank you!
Old 06-22-09, 10:07 AM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by wrahn
DOUS

Thanks for the reply. I've used both also and prefer Husky, but they haven't made the 2010 liners for the RX, so it's WeatherTech for this car. It seems the WeatherTech 2nd row liners will be available soon. I hate to order now and then have to order again and have to pay another shipping charge when they make the 2nd row mats.

Thanks again for your input,

Wes
do you have an ETA on when the 2nd row liners will be available? thx
Old 10-20-09, 09:24 PM
afpj
Instructor

Received 72 Likes on 57 Posts

Anyone order from Weathertech lately? I ordered the floor liners 2 weeks ago and still haven't shipped. Can't get an answer as to when they will...called twice and 2 different answers. Sounds like they got taken over by the government.
Old 10-21-09, 01:51 AM
Rookie

I ordered from them. Was told it would take 4-6 weeks but it only took about a week to receive all the liners. I got the liners for the front/rear/cargo. Haven't installed them yet though.
Old 10-21-09, 02:34 AM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by afpj
Anyone order from Weathertech lately? I ordered the floor liners 2 weeks ago and still haven't shipped. Can't get an answer as to when they will...called twice and 2 different answers. Sounds like they got taken over by the government.
Sorry to hear about your delay, my previous dealings with this company have been superb
Old 10-21-09, 04:28 AM
ebarron
Driver School Candidate

I ordered tan ones last month, they arrived in 2-3 days.

My tan interior 450h came with black floor mats from the dealer. (wtf?!)
The weathertech mats look great and fit better.
Old 10-21-09, 06:17 AM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

On August 5, 2009 I received the 1st & 2nd row ALL-WEATHER mats, and the cargo liner for a total amount of 234.90 .

Love them !
Old 10-21-09, 08:48 AM
afpj
Instructor

Received 72 Likes on 57 Posts

Darn, now I feel oppressed. I must be on a list. It's not like my name is Achmed Achmed (not that there's anything wrong with that name). OK, will try emailing them. I ordered black color to go with the original mats and trim color. Maybe they're out of black?
Old 10-21-09, 09:23 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 168 Likes on 142 Posts

Darn, now I feel oppressed. I must be on a list. It's not like my name is Achmed Achmed (not that there's anything wrong with that name). OK, will try emailing them. I ordered black color to go with the original mats and trim color. Maybe they're out of black?
Since Weathertech is giving you a hard time, try an online reseller. Two weeks is ridiculous.
Old 10-21-09, 05:39 PM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is there some reason you can't call Weathertech direct at their 800 free phone number ? (800-441-6287)

Quick Reply: WeatherTech Liners for 2010 RX350