RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-12, 08:10 AM
FrstLXOwnr
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRDRAV4
I just bought my folks a set of the WT all weather mats (for the 2013 RX), and it cost $97 shipped from Floormatsnmore...it arrived last week, but have yet to install them since I told my folks to bring the car to wash (the Lexus dealer has free washes) and vacuum the carpet ones first before we change over. I was going to get them some OEM Lexus mats for $98 from a dealer in Arizona, but this post convinced me to get the WT's over the OEM ones instead, and it was cheaper by a few cents too.

http://www.floormatsnmore.com/lexus/...l-weather.html
These are floor mats and not floor liners. I would prefer floor liners as they would serve the purpose better....
Old 10-30-12, 08:11 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

JohnHenry : Thanks for letting us know!!
Old 10-30-12, 10:43 AM
dentate
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

John Henry
Are you sure what you purchased wasn't the rubber floor mats and not the digital floor liners. Weathertech's website clearly shows that the floor mats are now available (only recently released) but not the digital floor liners. I'd be interested in seeing a pic of your new mats in any event--since the weathertech site does not actually show a floor mat from a lexus when you select RX and 2013. If the digital floor liners are now available, I stand to be corrected and feel free to set the record straight. I am waiting for the weather tech mats and floor liners. Lexus Canada includes both the carpeted floor mat and the rubber (more like plastic) one as standard equip on all new 2013's. The downside of these mats is they cover as much of the vehicle's carpet as a bikini. In fact, I tried to get them deleted for credit by the dealer--no dice!!

dentate
Oshawa, ON
Old 10-30-12, 11:10 AM
FrstLXOwnr
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dentate
John Henry
Are you sure what you purchased wasn't the rubber floor mats and not the digital floor liners. Weathertech's website clearly shows that the floor mats are now available (only recently released) but not the digital floor liners. I'd be interested in seeing a pic of your new mats in any event--since the weathertech site does not actually show a floor mat from a lexus when you select RX and 2013. If the digital floor liners are now available, I stand to be corrected and feel free to set the record straight. I am waiting for the weather tech mats and floor liners. Lexus Canada includes both the carpeted floor mat and the rubber (more like plastic) one as standard equip on all new 2013's. The downside of these mats is they cover as much of the vehicle's carpet as a bikini. In fact, I tried to get them deleted for credit by the dealer--no dice!!

dentate
Oshawa, ON
I am also interested to see whether they are just mats or floor liners..appreciate the response
Old 10-30-12, 11:20 AM
FrstLXOwnr
Driver School Candidate

Default 2013 Rx 350 Liners are still in production

Just called up weather tech support and they confirmed that the liners are still in production and would be available by next month end.
Old 10-30-12, 07:33 PM
JohnHenry
Driver School Candidate

Yes I installed the liners and not the rubber mats. If I get a chance tomorrow I will post some pictures.
Old 11-01-12, 05:04 AM
JohnHenry
Driver School Candidate

Pictures of WeatherTech floor liners for 2013 RX350.
Attached Thumbnails WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)-dscn1854.jpg   WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)-dscn1855.jpg   WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)-dscn1856.jpg  
Old 11-01-12, 10:46 AM
FrstLXOwnr
Driver School Candidate

I guess this is for row 1 seat matts. Does the second row liners fit?

either way I am surprised to see that its working since both weathertech and Lexus confirmed that the 2013 model is little different on row 1 seat matts and they are still working on building it
Old 11-02-12, 03:17 PM
dentate
Driver

Thanks John Henry, I stand corrected...those are definitely digital floor liners with the new means of attachment for the front mats for model year 2013. Interesting that those digital floor liners are still not available from Weathertech though! Nothing changed for the rear seats nor for the cargo area so products from model years 2010 and newer will still fit. If anyone has already purchased the floor mats for 2013, I'd be interested in seeing a pic of them...the weathertech site shows a pic of an audi for 2013 for some strange reason. Its a pity that weathertech did not take the opportunity to raise the area of protection to completely cover the dead pedal area on the driver's side when re-engineering this floor liner...It was my experience on the 2010, that the floor liner covered half of the dead pedal and all of the winter slop (snow, ice, sand, salt and melting crap) went on the carpet and down in behind the floor liner but since I have not seen digital floor liner for 2013 for the driver's side, I stand to be corrected on that account as well. John Henry, can you take a pic of the driver's side for us too, please?? (Sorry to be a pian but even when they become available from Weathertech, they may choose to post a pic of a Kia or something....

dentate
Oshawa, ON
Old 11-03-12, 12:38 PM
JohnHenry
Driver School Candidate

As requested, both front liners, rear seat and cargo for 2013 RX350.
Attached Thumbnails WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)-dscn1857.jpg   WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)-dscn1858.jpg   WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)-dscn1859.jpg   WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)-dscn1860.jpg  
Old 11-05-12, 08:16 AM
dentate
Driver

Thanks John Henry, you are a saint! I noticed that you also took a shot of the driver's side in the RX...I wish Weathertech had taken the time to increase the covered area of the dear pedal by about 3 inches --that would have completely covered it and would have stopped the winter slop from getting in behind it.

Thanks again!
dentate
Oshawa, ON
Old 11-12-12, 05:38 AM
mtlrx350
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree, I'm always paranoid about the slush getting behind. I'm sure they did it due to packaging issues, a small piece that would have a small screw to hold it in the upholstery above the deadpedal would have worked for me. It could even be an option since many would be fine with it the way it is.
Old 11-14-12, 07:52 AM
whoDean
Driver School Candidate

Does anyone have the part number for these liners?
Old 11-14-12, 12:51 PM
dentate
Driver

The digital floor liners are not yet available from Weather Tech - but they will be so we have been told some time around the end of this month. John Henry was sent a set because he ordered the old style and found they did not fit so this company sent him one of the first sets available for 2013- patience grasshoper!! There are many of us waiting - but please don't buy the rubber (they feel like plastic) mats from Lexus - I have a set in my 2013 since all Cdn RX's come standard with both the carpet mats (still in the factory bag) and the all-weather ones - they are tantamount to useless. As an aside, I sent Weather Tech a request yesterday to either increase the height of the dead pedal coverage or devise something to provide better coverage to that area.

dentate
Oshawa, ON
Old 11-19-12, 08:26 AM
Alpy64
Pole Position

Is there any body who have pics of rubber liners for RX 450h?
I bought mine in France but I'm not satisfied with quality (not enough rigid) and no device for being clipped at the current connectors on the floor.
However, mines are covering floor better than the one showed above with taller edges.

Quick Reply: WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)