RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

RX350 2013 OEM All Weather Floor Mat

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-12, 09:39 AM
mac12
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I've used WeatherTech all weather mats for years, and in several different cars. I've never had one "stiffen up", crease, or had any other issue. They work just as advertised. They just brought out new mats for the 2013, and I'm waiting for delivery of mine. They come in black, tan, and grey (OEM is black). Front mats are $55, back are $45, and both together are $100. In my opinion, these are a MUCH better mat than the OEM mats they showed me at the dealer.

http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/201...s-all-weather/
I completely agree with this. I looked at the Lexus all-weather mats when we bought our 2013RX and thought they were too thin, so we ordered the WeatherTech all-weather mats instead. We had the WT in our 2010 and loved them, but the retaining system is different in the 2013. They were $114.95 for the four piece set delivered.
Old 10-12-12, 11:09 AM
dentate
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I took delivery of a 2013 RX this week...All Canadian RX's come equipped with both the carpet and all-weather floor mats. I tried to get the Lexus dealer to keep the all-weather ones and give me a credit for them instead since they cover about as much as a bikini....likely because of the gas pedal issue. I was told that both sets of mats were standard equipment and there is no credit for them....My interior is parchment and the all weather mats are available from Lexus in black only and are of questionable quality in addition to being quite small --they will not hold any water or slush so will be quite useless in a Canadian winter as well as a northern USA one. In the 2010, I used the weathertech digital floor liner and was quite pleased with the job they did protecting the carpet as well as most of the dead-pedal area but alas those were grey and have the old fastening system. I see weathertech has the regular floor mats availlable now for the 2013 RX but still not the floor liners. Pity that they charge considerably more for them here than in the USA. I am pleased to say that the cargo liner that Lexus sells in Canada is different from the US one and is made by weathertech with a Lexus label over the weathertech one and the one from the 2010 fits perfectly - unfortunately it too is available here in black only! I will buy the weathertech floor mats in tan when I am in the US at Christmas and sell the Lexus all-weather ones!

dentate
Oshawa, ON
Old 11-25-12, 12:55 AM
TRDRAV4
Advanced

Exclamation Park Place Lexus eBay accesories sale now!

If anyone is looking for OEM all weather floor mats, Park Place Lexus is having a sale right now on eBay on a bunch of accessories, and not just mats (I got a sunshade for my parents' RX). They have mats for both 2010-12 and the new 2013. Better act fast before the prices go back to normal. I was looking at these a months ago before going with WTs for around $98, so this is the best deal I've seen on OEM ones if you want them.

2013: 78.71 shipped
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-UP-Lexu...6fa11b&vxp=mtr

2010-12: 67.46 shipped
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-2012-Le...item51a3aac4c0
Old 11-25-12, 02:00 PM
upnorth85
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks. I just ordered it. I was waiting for the weathertech liners for our 2013 RX 350 but with winter fast approaching, I could not afford to wait.
Originally Posted by TRDRAV4
If anyone is looking for OEM all weather floor mats, Park Place Lexus is having a sale right now on eBay on a bunch of accessories, and not just mats (I got a sunshade for my parents' RX). They have mats for both 2010-12 and the new 2013. Better act fast before the prices go back to normal. I was looking at these a months ago before going with WTs for around $98, so this is the best deal I've seen on OEM ones if you want them.

Old 11-28-12, 06:55 PM
Pensivern
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered a set too; not sure I got the "sale" price but the were listed 1/3 rd the price of what my dealer quoted. Has anyone gotten the cargo mat from EBay?
Old 11-29-12, 04:33 PM
dentate
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Weathertech floor mats will cover a much larger area and are a lot thicker that the all-weather ones from Lexus - I think you re going to be disappointed with the Lexus ones....but please ensure that if you are buying them for the 2013 that they have the new fastening system!

dentate
Oshawa, ON
Old 11-29-12, 06:58 PM
Pensivern
Driver School Candidate

The description on the EBay ad said they were 2013 and the pic showed the fasteners along the 2 bottom corners. I did have weather tech mats on my trade-in, and yes they were quite large, bulky and deeply grooved; I found that I needed to remove them and shake them periodically to rid of sand and dirt; hoping with the flatter Lexus mats I can run my hand vac over them quickly without removal.
Old 12-02-12, 02:14 PM
TRDRAV4
Advanced

Originally Posted by TRDRAV4

If you missed out on PPL's black Friday sale, they've got another sale; though not as cheap (15% off vs. 25% off) as BF, it probably is still cheaper than buying them at your local dealer's parts department.
Old 09-06-13, 06:26 PM
LindaEll
Driver School Candidate

Default Weathertech mats are great

I agree with Woody. I bought Weathertech mats for my 2005 RX that I just traded. They were in the car for 5 years and were still in very good condition. I like the depth of them - even here in upstate NY, where they can fill up with slush and snow in the winter, they never leak and keep the winter mess on the mat and not on the carpet. The carpet underneath the mats of my old car was pristine. I was just checking what people had to say about the OEM Lexus all weather mats, and based on what I've seen here, I'm going to get a set of Weathertech for my new 2013 RX. You can also get them in tan and gray besides black. My car has a parchment interior, so I'm undecided about tan or black at this point.
Old 09-06-13, 08:48 PM
Bayman
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Black is easier to clean than tan from my experience.
Old 09-09-13, 07:36 AM
ericsan13
Racer

Received 176 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by dentate
I took delivery of a 2013 RX this week...All Canadian RX's come equipped with both the carpet and all-weather floor mats. I tried to get the Lexus dealer to keep the all-weather ones and give me a credit for them instead since they cover about as much as a bikini....likely because of the gas pedal issue. I was told that both sets of mats were standard equipment and there is no credit for them....My interior is parchment and the all weather mats are available from Lexus in black only and are of questionable quality in addition to being quite small --they will not hold any water or slush so will be quite useless in a Canadian winter as well as a northern USA one. In the 2010, I used the weathertech digital floor liner and was quite pleased with the job they did protecting the carpet as well as most of the dead-pedal area but alas those were grey and have the old fastening system. I see weathertech has the regular floor mats availlable now for the 2013 RX but still not the floor liners. Pity that they charge considerably more for them here than in the USA. I am pleased to say that the cargo liner that Lexus sells in Canada is different from the US one and is made by weathertech with a Lexus label over the weathertech one and the one from the 2010 fits perfectly - unfortunately it too is available here in black only! I will buy the weathertech floor mats in tan when I am in the US at Christmas and sell the Lexus all-weather ones!

dentate
Oshawa, ON
Do you have a part number for the Lexus-branded Weathertech cargo liner?

Does it look like this one?
http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...2010/2582.html

Last edited by ericsan13; 09-09-13 at 07:40 AM.
Old 09-22-13, 12:34 AM
elba123
Rookie

Default Weathertech floor liners on top of mats or replacement?

My 2013 Lexus RX350 came with carpeted mats. Do the Weathertech floor liners fit on top of the carpeted mats or are am I supposed to remove the mats and insert the liners? I am referring to this product: http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/201...pe/twist-type/
Old 09-22-13, 04:40 AM
BertL
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

You should remove the OEM carpeted mats first.
Old 09-22-13, 11:19 AM
JB330Ci
Driver School Candidate

I have the Lexus OEM all weather floor mats. I also have the one for the cargo area in the back. They work out fine to keep the carpet clean. Here in Texas we don't have too many snowy days and don't rain that much. I looked at friend's Weathertech mats and thought they would be overkill here in Texas.
Old 09-22-13, 04:45 PM
skassap
Driver School Candidate

I would like to find the after market floor protection for front and back of my 2007 RX 350. If anyone has any ideas of a established company please let me know. You know that pre-made ready to fit Rino type stuff.

Quick Reply: RX350 2013 OEM All Weather Floor Mat