RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

instrument cluster part number needed

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-17, 04:59 AM
danikas
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default instrument cluster part number needed

Greetings all
can someone with an RX450H 2010-2013 with TPMS ,Auto Beam Assist and pre collision installed ( radar ) give me a part number of their instrument cluster?
It will help a lot on my current retrofits and modification research i am performing on my Lexus RX 450h 2010
thx
Ari
Old 02-01-17, 06:56 AM
F250
Lead Lap

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

This is easily found by just searching through myLparts.com (as are most part numbers... it just takes a few minutes of your time to do the searching -- literally, only a few minutes).

https://www.mylparts.com/auto-parts/...nd-gauges-scat

Keep in mind, though, that the supporting relays, switches, wiring harness connections, and modules for the options you listed are not part of this cluster purchase... they would need to be sourced and purchased separately if you do not already have them.

Last edited by F250; 02-01-17 at 07:00 AM.
Old 02-01-17, 11:58 PM
danikas
Driver School Candidate

Default Tpms retrofit us ecu on eu rx450h 2010

TPMS US VERSION ECU retrofited on EU RX450H 2010
Originally Posted by F250
This is easily found by just searching through myLparts.com (as are most part numbers... it just takes a few minutes of your time to do the searching -- literally, only a few minutes).

https://www.mylparts.com/auto-parts/...nd-gauges-scat

Keep in mind, though, that the supporting relays, switches, wiring harness connections, and modules for the options you listed are not part of this cluster purchase... they would need to be sourced and purchased separately if you do not already have them.
thank you for your information ,however it is not helpful ..
1.The website only list part number( unless i am mistaken ) without any details as to the options of the cluster ,ie : tpms indicator ,auto head beam assist etc.In VW for example you get an explanation in details of the various extras and versions of each component ..I haven't been able to locate them on Lexus part list so far.
2.As per my profile i am a retrofiter by hobby and an Engineer with extreme experience on hardware but thank you for your concern
I have published previously on this forum my various retrofits on the Lexus RX450H..
The installation of the TPMS ecu is straight forward ,( if one knows how to read schematics) ,i placed the receiver antenna of the tpms ecu within the central console that is an easy access .The wiring was done according to the diagram.USA version is 315mhz so i purchased second hand Ecu and sensors..
Tecra detects the ECU already ,but i will need a USA version cluster in order to have support of tpms on the lcd display of the cluster screen as well as the indicator TPMS warning light ( right corner of the speedo)
My current problem is that i cannot store the new sensors ID ...Still Working on it though.
Thus my inquiry for a part number with USA version tpms on it..
Regards
Ari
Greece

Last edited by danikas; 02-02-17 at 04:39 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-02-17, 06:02 AM
F250
Lead Lap

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

Ari:

Thanks for your explanation and background description. I, too, am an engineer and avid DIYer, but I rarely venture very far into the world of electronics aside from plug-n-play items. I can do more, but prefer to stick with more mechanical things.

Sorry the link did not help, but from what is shown in the picture below, I was inclined to think that the cluster was for ALL 2103 RX450h models regardless of option, primarily because the description below the part name says "ALL". I guess that may not be the case after all? I would certainly have to defer to your experience in that regard.
Attached Thumbnails instrument cluster part number needed-rx450h-instrument-cluster.jpg  
Old 02-02-17, 08:05 PM
Ekirks13
Driver School Candidate

I don't know if this helps. It looks like there are two parts numbers for instrument cluster with or without air suspension, then there is another part number for the tpms switch.

https://parts.johnsonlexus.com/auto-...on-center-scat
Old 02-03-17, 05:15 AM
danikas
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Ekirks13
I don't know if this helps. It looks like there are two parts numbers for instrument cluster with or without air suspension, then there is another part number for the tpms switch.

https://parts.johnsonlexus.com/auto-...on-center-scat
Thx a lot for the help ,this part refers to the initiation switch that is located under the steering by the pedals .I have installed this as well as part of the TPMS ECU reset .
If anyone has Techstream ,he can scan the car and look up this part ,i believe most US RX450 h come with TPMS option as well as AHB assist .