RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Enform app no longer works after last update and Lexus app will not connect to my '15

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-22, 06:50 PM
Oldsig
Pit Crew

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Enform app no longer works after last update and Lexus app will not connect to my '15

I normally would add designations in the Enform app and upload it to my '15 before leaving for a trip. Today I tried that and when I open the app I get a message that says I need to use the Lexus app now.

I open the Lexus app and sign in to my account but it won't connect to my '15. Their online "help" info says to make sure it's the latest version and you are off wifi and on your data plan. I have the latest version and was off wifi, etc but it still will not connect. Even without it connecting I don't see any designation features that the Enform app had.

Right now both apps are worthless on my '15.

Has anyone run into this issue and/or know of a solution?

Bob

Last edited by Oldsig; 05-08-22 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 05-09-22, 06:12 AM
Clutchless

Received 1,193 Likes on 1,020 Posts

This has been discussed:
In short: Got it figured out, had to delete both apps, reboot my phone and sign in again.

or

delete both apps on your iPhone, reboot the phone and re-install the Lexus Enform app.

open Lexus Enform and where it pops up to download the new app press the continue button ( not download) and log in.

at this point I went in my car and started it to verify connection, then when you open Enform again, you can download and install the new app.

Once I did this there was a software download to my head unit that was pushed out. As always make sure you are connected to your home Wi-Fi and not 5g.

or

Removed the Lexus app and did not have to remove the
Enform app as it immediately started working again. (Even went to the car to make sure it connected.) The Nav in my '16 ES sux and I totally rely on the Destination search in the Enform app to find places.

I hope one of these works, all are discussed in the links below.

​​​​​​https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...pp-update.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...re-2017-a.html
Old 07-11-22, 01:05 PM
KevMaster
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldsig
I normally would add designations in the Enform app and upload it to my '15 before leaving for a trip. Today I tried that and when I open the app I get a message that says I need to use the Lexus app now.

I open the Lexus app and sign in to my account but it won't connect to my '15. Their online "help" info says to make sure it's the latest version and you are off wifi and on your data plan. I have the latest version and was off wifi, etc but it still will not connect. Even without it connecting I don't see any designation features that the Enform app had.

Right now both apps are worthless on my '15.

Has anyone run into this issue and/or know of a solution?

Bob
The way to get it work is stupid but the post above does sorta indicate how it works.

After reading this, pressed a bunch of buttons on the app and figured out how to make it work