RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-21, 07:04 AM
djuroslav
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

How do you like the Mark Levinson system?
Old 05-19-21, 03:41 AM
toyotatom
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New Car

Greetings Guys and Gals, just picked up a 2021 RX 350 yesterday.
Atomic Silver/ Black Interior, Luxury Package, Nav /Levinson, Triple Beam LEDs/ Panorama Moonroof/ Panoramic View Monitor/ Heads Up Display/Heated Ventilated seats/ Touch Free Rear Door/ All Weather Floor Liners/ Wireless Charger
Car drives so nice, smooth and quiet. Only thing I don't care for yet is it seems the cruise control is constantly making lane adjustments even though I think im in the middle of the lane.
Would have loved to get the F Sport model, but the seats were not all that comfortable after driving for only a short time. Loved the way it drove
Traded in a 2014 Lexus ES 350 with 82,000 miles on it
Hoping to get some good insight here from the experts

Old 05-19-21, 04:42 AM
053xr
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by toyotatom
Only thing I don't care for yet is it seems the cruise control is constantly making lane adjustments even though I think im in the middle of the lane.
It’s not cruise control, it is lane tracing assist, I ended up turning it off to quickly - gets tiring to constantly “fight” it

Congrats on the purchase, awesome specs!!
Old 05-19-21, 02:36 PM
toyotatom
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks, once I find out how to shut it off, I will also
Old 05-20-21, 09:47 AM
chuckNX
Intermediate

Received 133 Likes on 85 Posts
Default 2021 RX450h

Greetings, traded in my 2016 NX200t for a 2021 RX450h.

Nebula Gray, Black leather interior

Luxury package, all options are installed as far as I can tell with the exception of the kick sensor for rear hatch. I also have the premium 20" super chrome wheels which is a nice touch since most seem to come with the aluminum/black two tone wheels.

Especially like panoramic roof, ventilated front seats, heated/electric folding rear seats, ML audio, CarPlay, Headsup (had on previous BMW and really liked, Lexus seems to have more features)

Dealer installing tow hitch next week so I can shuttle my bikes. Should be good to go after that.
The following 2 users liked this post by chuckNX:
exploreco (05-23-21), Trexus (05-21-21)
Old 05-20-21, 10:10 AM
jollick
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 155 Posts

chuckNX Congratulations!
Old 05-21-21, 08:03 AM
1111GS

Received 91 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by toyotatom
Greetings Guys and Gals, just picked up a 2021 RX 350 yesterday.
Atomic Silver/ Black Interior, Luxury Package, Nav /Levinson, Triple Beam LEDs/ Panorama Moonroof/ Panoramic View Monitor/ Heads Up Display/Heated Ventilated seats/ Touch Free Rear Door/ All Weather Floor Liners/ Wireless Charger
Car drives so nice, smooth and quiet. Only thing I don't care for yet is it seems the cruise control is constantly making lane adjustments even though I think im in the middle of the lane.
Would have loved to get the F Sport model, but the seats were not all that comfortable after driving for only a short time. Loved the way it drove
Traded in a 2014 Lexus ES 350 with 82,000 miles on it
Hoping to get some good insight here from the experts
Originally Posted by chuckNX

Luxury package, all options are installed as far as I can tell with the exception of the kick sensor for rear hatch. I also have the premium 20" super chrome wheels which is a nice touch since most seem to come with the aluminum/black two tone wheels.

Especially like panoramic roof, ventilated front seats, heated/electric folding rear seats, ML audio, CarPlay, Headsup (had on previous BMW and really liked, Lexus seems to have more features)

Dealer installing tow hitch next week so I can shuttle my bikes. Should be good to go after that.
Congrats! Love the triple beam LED. Btw, does your phone get hot from wireless charging?

Originally Posted by 053xr
It’s not cruise control, it is lane tracing assist, I ended up turning it off to quickly - gets tiring to constantly “fight” it
I really have a hard time justifying this feature. We turned it off from day 1 too. It seems not just Lexus.

Old 05-21-21, 08:05 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 712 Likes on 521 Posts

Congrats. We recently made the transition from a NX 300h to the RX 450h as well. We are really enjoying it and I'm sure you will as well.
Old 05-23-21, 06:53 PM
exploreco
Driver

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Congrats on your upgrade. Now you will need to change your user name to chuckRX ha ha
Old 05-25-21, 01:10 PM
scojay
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Punching in...

Greetings from Central VA.
My first Lexus which my wife is enjoying very much.
2017 performance package Atomic Silver with Parchment / Bamboo trim. Sold her MB ML350 and is really enjoying the new ride.
Pictures to follow soon.
Old 05-25-21, 01:32 PM
scojay
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scojay
2017 performance package Atomic Silver with Parchment / Bamboo trim. Sold her MB ML350 and is really enjoying the new ride.
Pictures to follow soon.

The following 2 users liked this post by scojay:
exploreco (05-25-21), jollick (05-25-21)
Old 05-25-21, 04:25 PM
jollick
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 155 Posts

It is a beauty, congratulations!
Old 05-25-21, 07:29 PM
exploreco
Driver

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by scojay
Pictures to follow soon.
Congrats on your new ride. My dad had a 2012 ML 350, it was a nice suv. I do enjoy my RX though. Has more options and easier on maintance.

Enjoy!
Old 05-27-21, 08:33 PM
Radesh
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Lexus

Just purchased new Rx350 base model (tried to get premium version for my wife but she really didn’t care for sunroof, heated seats, or memory seating, and she felt she could live without the cooling seats as she works only 2 miles from home. It was a bit difficult as she wanted Moonbeam beige metallic, and there were very few in Florida in that color. But we found it locally- 5 miles from our house. She is loving the ride!
Old 06-03-21, 10:19 AM
NotAFiat
Driver

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Your Lucky Find

Originally Posted by Radesh
Just purchased new Rx350 base model (tried to get premium version for my wife but she really didn’t care for sunroof, heated seats, or memory seating, and she felt she could live without the cooling seats as she works only 2 miles from home. It was a bit difficult as she wanted Moonbeam beige metallic, and there were very few in Florida in that color. But we found it locally- 5 miles from our house. She is loving the ride!
I also wanted Moonbeam Beige as a color and ended up doing a special order. I was told by the dealer that Moonbeam Beige was being discontinued for the 2022 RX models. It's a rare color with the vast majority of RX's being white, black or a shade of gray. That's just what most people like and chose.

Hopefully, my car will arrive in late July. The dealer offered me a 2022 model at the 2021 price, but not with Moonbeam Beige. I plan on owning this car at least 10 years so a newer model year doesn't out weight having a color I settled for.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE