RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

'16 RX Pricing is released for MSRP in U.S.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-15, 04:47 PM
Bearcat
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by qktnpfhs
Luxury headlamps? You mean Lexus Safety System + w/Triple Beam LED Headlamps? If it is right, I added that option too. It seems Lexus bundle them(Lexus Safety System and Triple Beam LED Headlamps) I attached my options. I hope it helps
How far in the process can one get the actual Lexus sheet like that with all of your options on it?
Old 10-29-15, 04:53 PM
qktnpfhs
Driver School Candidate

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Martin321
I see. I was scrolling this thread and on top of the page you did not include that package on your order. I guess you added that at a later time? I am wondering if I can only get the Triple Beam LED headlamps as a stand alone option without the Safety System. I looks like instead of 56.5K it would be around 59K then. I am just trying to get the most accurate numbers before I head out to my dealer.
I didn't add any options later😊Dealer showed me pre-order RX lists which had different options and that F-sport model had all the the options I need(I wanted fully optioned car without cold package and cargo mat) so I ordered that one. I don't know now but when I ordered that, it was not like build your own car. It was more like pick your favorite😅
Old 10-29-15, 05:08 PM
qktnpfhs
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Bearcat
How far in the process can one get the actual Lexus sheet like that with all of your options on it?
They might not have it ready. I think it just depends. The dealer just showed me the manufacturing date(Nov 17) when I got that paper so I'm expecting to get that car at the end of November or early December. I'll go to dealership tomorrow to get more info 😊
Old 10-29-15, 08:35 PM
RogueRX
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I just put in a deposit for an F Sport. Dealer says it will arrive mid November.

Old 10-29-15, 08:42 PM
CaliTravel
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RogueRX
I just put in a deposit for an F Sport. Dealer says it will arrive mid November.
Mind if I ask what they made you put down as a deposit?
Old 10-29-15, 08:45 PM
RogueRX
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CaliTravel
Mind if I ask what they made you put down as a deposit?
A grand. Fully refundable.
Old 10-30-15, 12:26 AM
qktnpfhs
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by RogueRX

That's exactly what I ordered!😄
Old 10-30-15, 06:41 AM
SkinsFan
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to know the 19/26 gas mileage. Anyone know if that is regular or premium on the 350? 450H still require Premium?
Old 10-30-15, 11:11 AM
jackgong
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I am in Tampa Bay area. Contact the dealership today. They still don't provide detailed package/options price information. But they send these spec sheets to me. These RXs are coming at Nov. 10th at the dealership.

Old 10-31-15, 08:50 PM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Received 275 Likes on 246 Posts

I think if the rumored 3rd row shows up on the RX in the future, they will be have a sales hit that probably no other automaker can match. Right now though at $59k its hard to justify this over an XC90
Old 10-31-15, 09:00 PM
Bearcat
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by coolsaber
I think if the rumored 3rd row shows up on the RX in the future, they will be have a sales hit that probably no other automaker can match. Right now though at $59k its hard to justify this over an XC90
True, until you have to take the Volvo in for work over and over. Then you'll understand the justification.
Old 11-01-15, 09:39 AM
winsalem
Pole Position

Received 41 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Bearcat
True, until you have to take the Volvo in for work over and over. Then you'll understand the justification.
Dear Coolsaber,

I totally agree with Bearcat.

Because it's Sunday and I'm lazy, I'll just post the link to "A Volvo Story" at:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...ml#post9039749
Old 11-02-15, 03:48 PM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Dont get me wrong, I totally believe in the lexus reliable way. However reliability is not my primary motivator to purchase a vehicle. My concern in this segment is also space. If the RX is a slightly inflated NX (which I want to see when the RX is available in dealer) I`ll just go with the XC or Q at that point.

BTW the Lexus Safety Suite is $635 standalone as promised
Old 11-02-15, 09:56 PM
oldcajun
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Dont get me wrong, I totally believe in the lexus reliable way. However reliability is not my primary motivator to purchase a vehicle. My concern in this segment is also space. If the RX is a slightly inflated NX (which I want to see when the RX is available in dealer) I`ll just go with the XC or Q at that point.

BTW the Lexus Safety Suite is $635 standalone as promised
I assume you mean the Q-7 which is a bit larger and has 3 rows. The Q-5 is much smaller than even the present RX and is about the same size as the NX except that the NX has much more rear leg room.
Steve
Old 11-03-15, 07:47 AM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by oldcajun
I assume you mean the Q-7 which is a bit larger and has 3 rows. The Q-5 is much smaller than even the present RX and is about the same size as the NX except that the NX has much more rear leg room.
Steve
The Q7 of course. The Q5 though is somewhat comparable to the RX tho in regards to space available for passengers (it actually beats it by 1 cuft). Luggage volume is something completely different tho.

I`ll make a final call when the RX is in the showroom I guess

Quick Reply: '16 RX Pricing is released for MSRP in U.S.