RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2016 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-16 | 06:18 PM
Judged678
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MMakoto
anybody in the tri state (NJ, NY, CT) got a good deal? i called up tricounty lexus, spoke with the guy that sold me the 3RX 6yrs ago, and he said they could take 1k off for the f sport and 2-3k for other lower models.
Hey, I contacted every dealer in the NY/NJ/CT area...the most I got off was 1k as well for the F Sport...worst thing is that they do not have the triple beam which I wanted. I ended up ordering from FL. I posted the info before: 6% off no haggle (that was back in nov/dec)..may get a better deal now.
Contact Shaun Bozorg at Treasure Coast Lexus.. -Saj
Old 02-17-16 | 07:08 PM
MMakoto
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Judged678
Hey, I contacted every dealer in the NY/NJ/CT area...the most I got off was 1k as well for the F Sport...worst thing is that they do not have the triple beam which I wanted. I ended up ordering from FL. I posted the info before: 6% off no haggle (that was back in nov/dec)..may get a better deal now.
didn't you have to pay some sorta fee? How much was the transport fee? I wanted to trade in my 2010 RX, that would save me about 1k tax, so I'm not sure if an overall savings of 1k is worth the trouble, but 9% savings like some has got is more worthy of the trouble. Heck I don't even know where to sell a car anymore, lol.
Old 02-18-16 | 11:11 AM
heyb
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Judged678
I got almost 4k off on a F-sport from a NJ dealer. I didn't take it because it doesn't have the pano roof. I also got an offer on a F sport from a dealer in CT and he was offering ~3.5k off MSRP. I think in general dealers are willing to negotiate and make a deal for cars they have in stock. One dealer even told me it's been extremely slow lately so they are motivated to make a deal.
Old 02-18-16 | 11:21 AM
MMakoto
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by heyb
I got almost 4k off on a F-sport from a NJ dealer. I didn't take it because it doesn't have the pano roof. I also got an offer on a F sport from a dealer in CT and he was offering ~3.5k off MSRP. I think in general dealers are willing to negotiate and make a deal for cars they have in stock. One dealer even told me it's been extremely slow lately so they are motivated to make a deal.
mind sharing which dealer in NJ and CT? did any of them have the triple led headlight? also, when i try to build it on lexus.com, it doesn't have the option for blind sport monitor and f sport heated steering wheel, but the print out i got from a dealer shows those options as $500 and $200 respectively.
Old 02-18-16 | 03:04 PM
heyb
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MMakoto
mind sharing which dealer in NJ and CT? did any of them have the triple led headlight? also, when i try to build it on lexus.com, it doesn't have the option for blind sport monitor and f sport heated steering wheel, but the print out i got from a dealer shows those options as $500 and $200 respectively.
Englewood Lexus and Lexus of Greenwich. None had triple LED. If you want triple LED on F sport you should probably do a special order. I think most dealers in the northeast get the same specs so you can pretty much guess what options are included by looking at the MSRPs. It's just a matter of picking out the right color combinations.

Non-FSport:
59k: triple LED, Luxury package, pano roof, 12inch NAV + ML speakers, Lexus Safety+, etc
56k: Luxury package, pano roof, 12inch NAV + ML speakers, Lexus Safety+, etc
Old 02-18-16 | 04:19 PM
curf
Rookie

2016 RX350 Luxury package. White / Parchment. MSRP $59,204 ~ Cash price $52,994.62 OTD $57,999. Shipped today. The Georgia tavt tax $3783.88. EXCITED!!!
Old 02-18-16 | 05:22 PM
RXwhite
Driver School Candidate

Where at in Georgia?
Old 02-18-16 | 05:46 PM
curf
Rookie

Oh sorry I wasn't clear. I bought in Florida. I live / car is being shipped to Georgia
Old 02-18-16 | 05:58 PM
Vincent05
Driver

Florida dealers giving out great deals. I would fly there to buy but I have a trade, no way I would drive there and back lol.
Old 02-19-16 | 12:02 PM
Timobi
Driver School Candidate

I'm getting a little over $2k off sticker...wish it was more but I want the dang car And he's giving me about 2K more on my Acura MDX than the books say. Other dealers were around 1500 less on it...so I feel good about it.

The exact model I want and color.
Caviar/Parchment Luxury Pkg
Levinson Audio Nav
Triple Beam LED etc..

Old 02-19-16 | 12:04 PM
Timobi
Driver School Candidate

Dang the Georgia guy. Holy Moly. GREAT DEAL

Now I dont feel so good
Old 02-19-16 | 06:45 PM
Kingman99
Driver School Candidate

Default RX Ads

Right now there are RX Ads on Tv all day long. Bottom line the Ga, dealers are ready to deal.

There will be more movement in prices until April and then they should firm up.
Old 02-21-16 | 04:08 AM
techgirl
Driver School Candidate

New England seems to be the worst. Very difficult negotiating and near impossible to find certain color combinations with even the standard builds. Most car buying service dealers are very near MSRP and in some cases a little above. I was able to use an offer from a Northern NJ dealer to move the price to something reasonable ($52K for $50,500) plus some free accessories and KBB Good Condition pricing for the trade ($2K more than their initial offer) from a Boston area dealer. Definitely ruined my track record of buying cars at or below invoice. It took two months for them to find the car in our second color combination choice - and to acquire that they had to negotiate a trade with a dealer that was 600 miles away.

After seeing some of the prices posted here, I have mixed feelings. I'm glad that others have been able to secure good pricing, but disappointed that I'm not one of them. It's our first Lexus as we've been Honda/Acura buyers for the last 14 years - 3 Hondas and 2 Acuras. If the ownership experience is as good as our Honda/Acura experience, my SO may swap out his Acura for an RX in a year or so when RXs should be plentiful and negotiating should be easier.
Old 02-21-16 | 05:25 AM
Atlx
Driver School Candidate

Great job curf. Thats more than 10% off of msrp.👍🏻
Old 02-21-16 | 06:28 AM
cec327
Pit Crew

[QUOTE=curf;9372423]2016 RX350 Luxury package. White / Parchment. MSRP $59,204 ~ Cash price $52,994.62 OTD $57,999. Shipped today. The Georgia tavt tax $3783.88. EXCITED!!![/QUOTE
Which dealer in Florida?

Quick Reply: 2016 RX Best Prices So Far?