RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2016 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-16 | 09:10 PM
Bearcat
Lead Lap

Shipping will be $1250 enclosed. That's on me. I understood that it's the price I have to pay to get what I want. And it will come directly to my house all nice and clean. I'm going to release dealer info after I get the car so I can be sure all is well beforehand.
Old 03-05-16 | 09:13 PM
pdaeng
Driver

Originally Posted by Bearcat
Shipping will be $1250 enclosed. That's on me. I understood that it's the price I have to pay to get what I want. And it will come directly to my house all nice and clean. I'm going to release dealer info after I get the car so I can be sure all is well beforehand.
Thanks!

So, you mean the true price is $61000-1250?
That's a really good price!
Old 03-05-16 | 10:18 PM
Bearcat
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pdaeng
Thanks!

So, you mean the true price is $61000-1250?
That's a really good price!
No. The shipping is additional, but I also understand it's not that dealers fault I don't have a dealership that knows what they are doing, otherwise I would have had my special order by now. I have no problem paying the shipping fee as long as I get what I want and it's properly taken care of on its trip here. During my search, I found that this combination was one of the harder ones to find. And the dealers very greatly in both their professionalism and their dealing. With an F sport there were many dealers that told me they would only sell me for sticker because it will sell. The dealer I worked with was incredible both in professionalism and in salesmanship... But I don't have it yet.
Old 03-06-16 | 12:01 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Bearcat
After all of my headache, I cancelled my special last week and purchased a fully loaded 450h F-Sport Ultra White with Rioja interior on the west coast. MSRP is $63,724 and I bought it for invoice ($61,000 flat, no doc fees). If everything rolls well and accordingly, I will have it picked up next week and it will be shipped to me in an enclosed vehicle and should have it the following week. Beyond excited!!!
Congrats Bearcat - glad to see you were able to make it happen!
Old 03-06-16 | 10:30 AM
Mchlmont
Driver School Candidate

Default 2016 RX 350 Is this a good deal?

Hi all,

I am being quoted with an MSRP of $51,500 and a Sale Price of $46,600. First payment and DMV out of pocket about $750. Pmt is about 612 a month.

15,000 miles a year

In this a good deal?

I think it is since some of the Lexus dealers on Long Island can't even touch it. I am using a reputable broker I know to do the deal. Just want to make sure I'm getting a good deal and next month there's not going to be a much better deal.

Thanks for the input.

Mike.
Old 03-06-16 | 10:37 AM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Mchlmont
Hi all,

I am being quoted with an MSRP of $51,500 and a Sale Price of $46,600. First payment and DMV out of pocket about $750. Pmt is about 612 a month.

15,000 miles a year

In this a good deal?

I think it is since some of the Lexus dealers on Long Island can't even touch it. I am using a reputable broker I know to do the deal. Just want to make sure I'm getting a good deal and next month there's not going to be a much better deal.

Thanks for the input.

Mike.
Dont know about leasing that well, but if you can replicate those #s on a finance deal Let me know. Awesome 10% discount right there
Old 03-06-16 | 01:43 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Hi all,

15,000 miles a year

In this a good deal?

Thanks for the input.

Mike.
Nice discount - current high money factor is adding to the payment though. Also, in NY I think you pay sales tax on the entire sales price, even on leases, right?
Old 03-06-16 | 04:35 PM
miawheels
Driver School Candidate

Hi all,

15,000 miles a year

In this a good deal?

Thanks for the input.

Mike.

Is this for a 3 year lease? It sounds like a very good deal. You'll want to find out what the money factor is. In my case, they gave me a decent discount but jacked up the money factor.
Old 03-06-16 | 05:13 PM
Mchlmont
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by miawheels
Is this for a 3 year lease? It sounds like a very good deal. You'll want to find out what the money factor is. In my case, they gave me a decent discount but jacked up the money factor.
Yes, 3 year lease
Money Factor .0015
Old 03-06-16 | 06:04 PM
miawheels
Driver School Candidate

Yes, 3 year lease
Money Factor .0015
That's a phenomenal deal. My MF was around .00215.
Go for it, congrats!
Old 03-07-16 | 05:43 AM
gonzalu
Driver

My dealer for the past 15 years (I lease every three from the same dealer/salesperson, they've been good to me) has been Lexus of Englewood in NJ. For the first time, they do NOT have the car I want in stock. I am looking for an RX 350 F-Sport with two things: Triple LED Headlamps and the 360deg camera. I am told this is so rare, I have a better chance of finding a Unicorn.

Anyone know of one at any Tri-State dealer? I am also shocked that much lesser cars have 360 degree cameras and Lexus wants over $1000 for this now very old feature.

If anyone is interested, they do have one Black/Black RX 350 F-sport loaded but minus the 360 deg camera and Triple-LED HL for about $1,000 below sticker of $57,000

Thank you
Old 03-07-16 | 06:40 AM
germangs
Rookie

We got our RX for 39 month with 10K per year lease with $3K down and $528.93 each month. The purchase option after the lease is $33,045.38. This is for the RX with MSRP $53,299 with bunch of additional optional equipment.
Is it a good deal you think?
Old 03-07-16 | 08:59 AM
JosersRX
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gonzalu
My dealer for the past 15 years (I lease every three from the same dealer/salesperson, they've been good to me) has been Lexus of Englewood in NJ. For the first time, they do NOT have the car I want in stock. I am looking for an RX 350 F-Sport with two things: Triple LED Headlamps and the 360deg camera. I am told this is so rare, I have a better chance of finding a Unicorn.

Anyone know of one at any Tri-State dealer? I am also shocked that much lesser cars have 360 degree cameras and Lexus wants over $1000 for this now very old feature.

If anyone is interested, they do have one Black/Black RX 350 F-sport loaded but minus the 360 deg camera and Triple-LED HL for about $1,000 below sticker of $57,000

Thank you
It is not a rare find... There isn't a large stock of F Sports but they just simply need to place a special order for you... Just FYI: they should be more than willing to do that since they are only discounting the car $1K. The still have close to another $4K of profit before they hit invoice. Good Luck!
Old 03-07-16 | 09:23 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

JosersRX, F-Sports are rare around here. I was told by my dealer of 17+ years to forget about finding the 450h F-Sport. Had to settle for a test drive in the 350 F-Sport instead. And that took weeks to happen. Any that came in were sold immediately. Now I'm just over two months into a four month wait. Special order is not for everyone though.
Old 03-07-16 | 09:40 AM
JosersRX
Pole Position

Originally Posted by kitlz
JosersRX, F-Sports are rare around here. I was told by my dealer of 17+ years to forget about finding the 450h F-Sport. Had to settle for a test drive in the 350 F-Sport instead. And that took weeks to happen. Any that came in were sold immediately. Now I'm just over two months into a four month wait. Special order is not for everyone though.
True, special orders aren't for everyone... but if I'm dropping upwards of $60K on a car and if you are going to wait regardless then it better be the exact model and equipped with the options I want.

Quick Reply: 2016 RX Best Prices So Far?