RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2016 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-16 | 06:05 AM
Lsport
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by cec327
Just picked up RX350 AWD--- $ 53,299 - MSRP
$ 49,772 - Invoice
$ 47,696 - Sale Price
$ 51,222 - OTD ( 6% sales tax; tags; and dealer fees)
$ 49,772 - $47,696 = $ 2,076 under invoice * this price does not include the complimentary mud guards that will be installed when the arrive at the dealer.

Truth be told-- I am stunned to get such a deal.
That's a great deal, which dealer and salesperson you dealt with?
Old 03-31-16 | 11:16 AM
iDaisy
4th Gear

Deal or no Deal?

Hi all:

I got an offer: MSRP: $51374 -- Offer: $45525 plus tax and fees.

Thanks
Old 03-31-16 | 11:42 AM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by iDaisy
Deal or no Deal?

Hi all:

Thanks
If the exact selling price is below invoice, its a deal.
Old 03-31-16 | 01:05 PM
cec327
Pit Crew

Sounds like a great deal to me.
Old 03-31-16 | 01:11 PM
cec327
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Lsport
That's a great deal, which dealer and salesperson you dealt with?
Lexus of Silver Spring ( Darcars) Salesperson: Sam Kim (301- 680- 0400)
Old 03-31-16 | 04:36 PM
cp73
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by iDaisy
Deal or no Deal?

Hi all:

Thanks
Thats a great deal iDaisy...I am OC....which So Cal dealer offered this?

Can I have name of person also...thanks
Old 03-31-16 | 05:11 PM
iDaisy
4th Gear

Originally Posted by cp73
Thats a great deal iDaisy...I am OC....which So Cal dealer offered this?

Can I have name of person also...thanks

Lexus of Glendale. Ask for Arash Aroum

Daisy
Old 03-31-16 | 06:36 PM
pqn628
Pole Position

So I cancelled my previous RX350 order and got a different one for a better value. MSRP is 52,274 and I got it for 52600 OTD (sales tax was 7%).

-nebula gray with noble brown and dark mocha trim
-7 year interior/exterior protection plan
-20" Gray Metallic Alloy Wheels
-Blind Spot Monitor w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert
-Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
-Heated Matte Linear Dark Mocha Wood Steering Wheel
-Intuitive Parking Assist
-Lexus Safety System+
-Matte Linear Dark Mocha Interior Trim
-Moonroof
-Navigation System with 12.3"
-Premium Package Includes: Leather Trim Seats, Power-folding Outside Mirrors, Driver's Seat/Steering
-Wheel/Mirror Memory, Rain-sensing Wipers, Aluminum Roof Rails
-Touch Free Power Rear Door
-Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator/Radiator (does not include ball mount)
-Cargo Net,Cargo Mat,Wheel Locks &
-Key Glove
Old 04-01-16 | 05:50 AM
curf
Rookie

Originally Posted by pqn628
So I cancelled my previous RX350 order and got a different one for a better value. MSRP is 52,274 and I got it for 52600 OTD (sales tax was 7%).

-nebula gray with noble brown and dark mocha trim
-7 year interior/exterior protection plan
-20" Gray Metallic Alloy Wheels
-Blind Spot Monitor w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert
-Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
-Heated Matte Linear Dark Mocha Wood Steering Wheel
-Intuitive Parking Assist
-Lexus Safety System+
-Matte Linear Dark Mocha Interior Trim
-Moonroof
-Navigation System with 12.3"
-Premium Package Includes: Leather Trim Seats, Power-folding Outside Mirrors, Driver's Seat/Steering
-Wheel/Mirror Memory, Rain-sensing Wipers, Aluminum Roof Rails
-Touch Free Power Rear Door
-Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator/Radiator (does not include ball mount)
-Cargo Net,Cargo Mat,Wheel Locks &
-Key Glove

Which Dealership did you buy from?
Old 04-01-16 | 08:32 AM
pqn628
Pole Position

Originally Posted by curf
Which Dealership did you buy from?
Nalley Lexus. Jacksonville is also offering the same deal. PM me if you have any other questions.

They are shipping it from a dealership in New Orleans and did not charge me for the shipping since I just bought a 2015 GS F sport through them in Oct 2015.
Old 04-01-16 | 12:58 PM
Doogie
Driver School Candidate

When people are saying Invoice price, where are you receiving this information? Are you referring to Kelley Blue Book? This is not given by the salesman right? I am trying to figure this out.
Old 04-01-16 | 04:32 PM
SFocLA
Driver

Well after totaling my new F Sport, today I just put down a deposit for another one. This time around I got the EXACT build I was dying for: White w/red and triple beam LEDs

Best pricing I have found for any F Sports in the state of California is $1500 below invoice and that was in Los Angeles. Trust me I called every one in the state.

The one I just put a deposit for I paid invoice because of the scarcity factory of white/red.

Anyone that wants white/black F Sport in Southern California area PM me and I can try my best to help you out.
Here are some of my tips for my nego:

1. key to success is to have email from a dealer showing their lowest price as bargining tool
2. I used www.cars.com to build and contact local dealers. You can contact up to 3 dealers at a time and in the memo I just included the best price I got and verbiage to basically say match or beat or dont waste each others time in a respectful manner
3. Once I submitted that the phones will ring (automated dialer typical in sales) you just start off the phone call with hey here is what I can get
4. Dont waste your time so get everything in email before going in, msrp, your price, otd price, VIN, exact miles. (Lexus of Escondido was nice enough to even take pics of the odometer and text it to me)

Here are the list of dealerships I have been able to nego with

South Bay Lexus (torrance, ca) - $500 off invoice but communication died when they sold all f sports
posts)

Lexus of Cerritos (cerritos, ca)- as long as you have an email for proof they will try their best to beat it. Ask for Byron say youre Jon's friend, he is a good guy, he hooked up another member on here for his RX. I didnt go through him because he didnt have white in stock.

Lexus of Carlsbad/Escondido (both sister dealers) - they have some great deals as well just have to speak to the right folks. Ask for Stefani, say you are Jon's referral (she is the best one I have talked to)

AHHHHH I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO GET MY NEW BABY!!

Do not waste your time with the following dealerships based off my personal experience
-Lexus of Glendale: I went to visit there and this kid tried to show me a car and did not have the key and we walked to the back lot it was a joke. Tom who does internet sales there is **** poor, not responsive at all and he is the internet sales manager? cmon man.
-Lexus of Woodland Hills: place is a complete joke, maybe the worst experience back in Dec the sales lady gave me a quote with wrong vin and not F sport and when I tried to correct her she denied, then when I said I was going to drive out there she said oh sorry I made a mistake car is sold.

Keep in mind in all dealerships there are incompetent folks even though Lexus is luxury that doesnt mean much. I had sales folks say "oh yeah we can def beat that just bring in the quote and we will make it happen!" more like NO how about you confirm details over email so we dont waste each others time or you dont try to bait and switch me.

Last edited by SFocLA; 04-02-16 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-01-16 | 04:33 PM
SFocLA
Driver

Originally Posted by Doogie
When people are saying Invoice price, where are you receiving this information? Are you referring to Kelley Blue Book? This is not given by the salesman right? I am trying to figure this out.
Invoice is provided by dealer if you ask, from what I see it is usually around 3% below MSRP.
Old 04-01-16 | 05:08 PM
SFocLA
Driver

I am not going to go for this deal in Beverly Hills Jim Falk Lexus

Sales Rep: Yvette Verduzco

Hello Jon,

Here is what we can offer you. I will attach the specs of the vehicle to this email.

When time can you come in?

MSRP-$60474
Invoice-$57,074
My Price-$55,459
Old 04-01-16 | 08:45 PM
kenforum
Driver

Originally Posted by SFocLA
Well after totaling my new F Sport, today I was about to secure another one. This time around I got the EXACT build I was dying for: White w/red and triple beam LEDs Best pricing I have found for any F Sports in the state of California is $1k below invoice and that was in Los Angeles. Trust me I called every one in the state. The one I just put a deposit for I paid invoice =) Anyone that wants white/black F Sport in Southern California area PM me and I can try my best to help you out. I have email proof $1k off of invoice. Here are some of my tips for my nego: 1. key to success is to have email from a dealer showing their lowest price as bargining tool 2. I used www.cars.com to build and contact local dealers. You can contact up to 3 dealers at a time and in the memo I just included the best price I got and verbiage to basically say match or beat or dont waste each others time in a respectful manner 3. Once I submitted that the phones will ring (automated dialer typical in sales) you just start off the phone call with hey here is what I can get Here are the list of dealerships I have been able to nego with South Bay Lexus (torrance, ca) - $500 off invoice but communication died when they sold all f sports Jim Falk Lexus (beverly hills, ca) - $1000 off invoice but you have to act fast I lost a white/red because of a "mixup" Lexus of Cerritos (cerritos, ca)- as long as you have an email for proof they will try their best to beat it Lexus of Carlsbad/Escondido (both sister dealers) - they have some great deals as well just have to speak to the right folks AHHHHH I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO GET MY NEW BABY!! Do not waste your time with the following dealerships based off my personal experience -Lexus of Glendale: I went to visit their and this kid tried to sell me a car and did not have the key and we walked to the back lot. Tom who does internet sales there is not the best, not responsive at all. -Lexus of Woodland Hills: place is a complete joke the sales lady gave me a quote with wrong vin and not F sport and when I tried to correct her she denied, then when I said I was going to drive out there she said otherwise. Keep in mind in all dealerships there are incompetent folks even though Lexus is luxury that doesnt mean much. I had sales folks say "oh yeah we can def beat that just bring in the quote and we will make it happen!" more like NO how about you confirm details over email so we dont waste each others time or you dont try to bait and switch me.
CONGRATS! Now you can truly enjoy your new RX

Quick Reply: 2016 RX Best Prices So Far?