RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2016 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-16, 12:40 AM
Satyendra
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Which dealer

Originally Posted by Macs4RX
I purchased my RX 350 Luxury about 3 weeks ago.

MSRP - $59,699
Discount - $6567 (11%)
Net - $53,132
Hello, Which dealer and any contact ?
Old 05-11-16, 12:47 AM
LX311
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm considering trading my 2011 RX... since I do like the new look of the 16's. I went to a couple of dealers in MA and most were not discounting much more than $1000... anyone having better luck in the Northeast on discounts? I have read on here to hold off for awhile and prices will come down, but figured I might give it another shot at the end of the month. Anyone from MA recommend any particular dealers or sales people?

Thank you!!
Old 05-11-16, 08:06 AM
Gampa
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The question one has to ask is.... Why did Lexus have a push with discounts of 5000 to 6000+ in the middle of the production year ? Economy slow down? Trumps fears of excise tax? premium car saturation?. Doesn't this only happen when a new year production comes out?
i think I will just wait until the next Lexus push... but have all my ducks in a row when it happens. I also put out my intention to the mega dealerships and will contact them at the end of each month.
Old 05-11-16, 08:10 AM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Received 275 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by Gampa
The question one has to ask is.... Why did Lexus have a push with discounts of 5000 to 6000+ in the middle of the production year ? Economy slow down? Trumps fears of excise tax? premium car saturation?. Doesn't this only happen when a new year production comes out?
i think I will just wait until the next Lexus push... but have all my ducks in a row when it happens. I also put out my intention to the mega dealerships and will contact them at the end of each month.
Its normal. The NX had the same trend where late spring of 15 had prices softening. Plus with the RX being the biggest seller, it doesnt matter for Lexus to push a couple more dollars into their lineup. ROI is still damn good.
Old 05-11-16, 09:09 AM
Macs4RX
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Satyendra
Hello, Which dealer and any contact ?
I'll PM you.
Old 05-11-16, 11:10 AM
TrevorR
Intermediate

Received 129 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Good deal for 2016 F sport?

Dealer has a 2016 Rx350 F sport for MSRP $55,859. They are offering it to me for $51659 not including TTL and fees.

Good deal or try to negotiate more?
Old 05-11-16, 11:21 AM
Vincent05
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TrevorR
Dealer has a 2016 Rx350 F sport for MSRP $55,859. They are offering it to me for $51659 not including TTL and fees.

Good deal or try to negotiate more?
Push for more, they can do better.
Old 05-11-16, 12:26 PM
Lsport
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Macs4RX
I'll PM you.
Can you pm me the info too, thanks.
Old 05-11-16, 01:43 PM
Jayden12
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Lsport
Can you pm me the info too, thanks.
Macs, Can I also have the information?
We are getting offers around $3000 of msrp of $53000 in MA
Thanks
Old 05-12-16, 07:26 PM
LJK
Driver School Candidate

So what is the money factor for the RX350 AWD lease for May? I've read its .00130 but on newcars its showing as 2.64% or (.00110) so which is it? The lower one would make sense to me since they have 1.9% financing on the RX350. Thanks!

link where I saw the money factor for 2.64%
- http://www.newcars.com/rebates?make=Lexus
Old 05-13-16, 05:36 AM
plantaris
Driver School Candidate

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I looking around for my first lexus (an RX Fsport).
NY MSRP $57400 (del/hand incl)
discount $4400
$53000
over the phone without tax, registration fee. I will be checking it out. Is this too good to be true? Coz initially I was told it was sold/reserve later said it was a mistake. Hung up the phone, called me back and quoted me that price.

Also, it comes with a Tow package (heavy duty alt and rad, trans cooler) which I'm not interested. Will that be exp to fix when it breaks down? can it be replace with regular parts.

What about lexus servicing? I live far from that dealership. If I get the RX, can I have it service at a nearby lexus and get a loaner?
Old 05-13-16, 06:08 AM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by plantaris
Hi! I'm new to the forum. I looking around for my first lexus (an RX Fsport).
NY MSRP $57400 (del/hand incl)
discount $4400
$53000
over the phone without tax, registration fee. I will be checking it out. Is this too good to be true? Coz initially I was told it was sold/reserve later said it was a mistake. Hung up the phone, called me back and quoted me that price.

Also, it comes with a Tow package (heavy duty alt and rad, trans cooler) which I'm not interested. Will that be exp to fix when it breaks down? can it be replace with regular parts.

What about lexus servicing? I live far from that dealership. If I get the RX, can I have it service at a nearby lexus and get a loaner?
Just make sure document fees and such dont add on $$$$, if so, either get them to remove em, or make sure you go lower ($5k is doable on a lot of F sports which have spent some time on the lot)

Its a Toyota after all, parts are going to be priced realistically so do not worry. Skip the warranty etc they upsell, since again its a Toyota, and you can add those on later or purchase them through your insurance provider

If you do not purchase the car from your local dealer, then its hard to say what type of service is expect in the extra department. I say extra in, every Lexus dealership has their own level of workmanship that applies regardless of if you purchase a car or not from them. What is hard to say is like going the extra mile, having a loaner available for ya, helping you make your case for a warranty claim stuff that adds to the Lexus experiences rather then the service experience.

But I have never cared where I purchased my car, only time you`ll see me in a service center is for a recall or some kind of warranty repair. Basic stuff like oil changes and periodical maintenance items third party like a Toyota dealership or trusted INDY or myself.
Old 05-13-16, 08:02 AM
plantaris
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by coolsaber
Just make sure document fees and such dont add on $$$$, if so, either get them to remove em, or make sure you go lower ($5k is doable on a lot of F sports which have spent some time on the lot)

Its a Toyota after all, parts are going to be priced realistically so do not worry. Skip the warranty etc they upsell, since again its a Toyota, and you can add those on later or purchase them through your insurance provider

If you do not purchase the car from your local dealer, then its hard to say what type of service is expect in the extra department. I say extra in, every Lexus dealership has their own level of workmanship that applies regardless of if you purchase a car or not from them. What is hard to say is like going the extra mile, having a loaner available for ya, helping you make your case for a warranty claim stuff that adds to the Lexus experiences rather then the service experience.

But I have never cared where I purchased my car, only time you`ll see me in a service center is for a recall or some kind of warranty repair. Basic stuff like oil changes and periodical maintenance items third party like a Toyota dealership or trusted INDY or myself.

Thank you.
Old 05-13-16, 11:46 AM
plantaris
Driver School Candidate

Just came back from that dealership. OMG the salesperson sounds arrogant and like he's on speed. The RX has 31 miles on it, muds on the carpet (driver, pas front and rear). He said mileage comes from being driven from the other lot which is 5 mi away (sounds BS). He said I will never finds a deal like that below invoice (showing me the truecar site) and there's only 3 other dealer in my area and will not give me that kind of deal. What throws me off was the way this guys talks and how the RX looks. They could have vacuum it since I told them I will come over the next day. I guess that's the catch on the price.
Old 05-13-16, 01:17 PM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by plantaris
Just came back from that dealership. OMG the salesperson sounds arrogant and like he's on speed. The RX has 31 miles on it, muds on the carpet (driver, pas front and rear). He said mileage comes from being driven from the other lot which is 5 mi away (sounds BS). He said I will never finds a deal like that below invoice (showing me the truecar site) and there's only 3 other dealer in my area and will not give me that kind of deal. What throws me off was the way this guys talks and how the RX looks. They could have vacuum it since I told them I will come over the next day. I guess that's the catch on the price.
LOL which dealership. I can list you all the dealerships which are doing 5k off the bat on instock F sports

Quick Reply: 2016 RX Best Prices So Far?