RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

RX 350 Costco Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-15, 09:30 AM
daveylin
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dchar
Because the RX sells well everywhere in the country. You don't have to live in poor weather areas to have a massive market for crossover SUVs like the RX. Here in SoCal, one of the most competitive market for dealers and a major market for the RX, none of the dealers are offering more than ~$1500 off of MSRP. All dealers know the popularity of this car, therefore it doesn't make sense for them to "lose money" on selling them.
This and also op doesn't seem like he's willing to share details. If this dealer is offering the price... there would be a line out their door. It would be beneficial to the dealer if op just names the dealer and provides a contact.

Other members have searched the area op suggests to no avail.

All we have is op saying hey there is a magical deal somewhere. Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-27-15, 05:50 PM
HTOWNE
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jwrichter
[SIZE="5"][/SIZE

I will repeat this one last time. I have e-mails from a dealer in SW Florida that have quoted me 1k off of their dealership invoice for a 2016 Rx-350. I have not proceeded with the deal as I have decided to wait until next fall. I do not know if all the dealerships work the same regarding Costco but that was his offer to me. In addition there is 15% discount for accessories up to 2k. When I asked for a ball park bottom line price for a 49k RX-350 he said the cost would be around the $4650 range and then take an additional 1k off of that.
Once again, not discount off of MRSP and this is not for a 2015 model.
Would you be so kind as to share with us the dealer's name so that others can benefit? Happy Holidays!
Old 11-27-15, 10:27 PM
SFocLA
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey guys- just posted in the other thread but found this one relating to costco. Let me know if I should pull the trigger. I am in Southern California.

So far I got a dealer to quote me for F Sport:

MSRP $59,975
costco discount ($3.817)
selling price $56,158
fees $607
ca tax $ 5k

Total: ~$61.8k

So far I havent see much confirmed deals better than this for F sport. Please let me know otherwise.

Thanks
Old 11-28-15, 12:31 AM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 228 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by SFocLA
Hey guys- just posted in the other thread but found this one relating to costco. Let me know if I should pull the trigger. I am in Southern California.

MSRP $59,975
costco discount ($3.817)
selling price $56,158
fees $607
ca tax $ 5k

So far I havent see much confirmed deals better than this for F sport. Please let me know otherwise.

Thanks
That's better than what I was quoted for Costco pricing from another dealer. I wonder if there is more discount on cars with higher MSRP, or is there a set discount rate? What was the invoice for this car? They should've given you that info too. If you wouldn't mind sharing which dealer gave you this quote.

Also, I was at the LA Auto Show today and they were offering $1000 off your next Lexus coupons that would be emailed to you. I hope they send it to me soon, because I was able to present the coupon I got from a Lexus driving event for $1000 off after negotiated price when my mom was buying her ES.
Old 11-28-15, 10:38 AM
unowned
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

MSRP $59,975
costco discount ($3.817)
selling price $56,158
fees $607
ca tax $ 5k

Thanks
Great deal, you should take it. PMed!
Old 11-28-15, 12:14 PM
Pyt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by unowned
Great deal, you should take it. PMed!
Please share the dealer contact info with me too!
Old 11-28-15, 01:45 PM
oliver9
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

MSRP $59,975
costco discount ($3.817)
selling price $56,158
fees $607
ca tax $ 5k

Thanks
Hi SFocLA, that is the best deal I know so far in SoCal, please share your dealer here of PM me
Old 11-28-15, 01:50 PM
oliver9
Driver School Candidate

Hi All

I have been searching Dealers Inventory for 16RX with Lexus Safety+ package, it seems that there are only a couple configuration available for this package: AWD+Premium+12"Navi+Lexus Safety (~53K) or FWS+Luxury (~58K). So the cheapest price is $53K. Does anyone find any lower price 16RX configuration with Lexus Safety+? Please share -- Thanks
Old 11-28-15, 02:21 PM
HTOWNE
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MSRP $59,975
costco discount ($3.817)
selling price $56,158
fees $607
ca tax $ 5k

Thanks
This post is your only 2 posts on this forum. If this is truly legitimate, please share the dealer information as we have had a few posts with false pricing information and it is better for us to have factual information versus people just trying to play games. It will always happen, but the way for us to weed through those people is to have the dealer so that anyone can contact them. If they are offering it to you, they will offer it to anyone. I called Costco and asked for prices in all regions. I did not get anything near what you have stated. Thanks in advance for sharing the dealer information.
Old 11-28-15, 02:41 PM
jackgong
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oliver9
Hi All

I have been searching Dealers Inventory for 16RX with Lexus Safety+ package, it seems that there are only a couple configuration available for this package: AWD+Premium+12"Navi+Lexus Safety (~53K) or FWS+Luxury (~58K). So the cheapest price is $53K. Does anyone find any lower price 16RX configuration with Lexus Safety+? Please share -- Thanks
I am in Florida and the dealer near me found one which is similar to the ~53K config you mentioned but without the 12"Navi, so the price is about ~51.5k.
Old 11-28-15, 03:02 PM
oliver9
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jackgong
I am in Florida and the dealer near me found one which is similar to the ~53K config you mentioned but without the 12"Navi, so the price is about ~51.5k.
Please confirm that the configuration has Lexus safety plus -- most of the 51k version has 8inch navi but no Lexus safety plus package.
Old 11-28-15, 03:10 PM
jackgong
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Please confirm that the configuration has Lexus safety plus -- most of the 51k version has 8inch navi but no Lexus safety plus package.
I checked again on the config sheet and it definitely has the Lexus safety plus. It doesn't have the Navi package, not even the 8 inch one, but this is what I asked for since I don't need a Navi.
Old 11-28-15, 03:10 PM
SFocLA
Driver

Originally Posted by HTOWNE
This post is your only 2 posts on this forum. If this is truly legitimate, please share the dealer information as we have had a few posts with false pricing information and it is better for us to have factual information versus people just trying to play games. It will always happen, but the way for us to weed through those people is to have the dealer so that anyone can contact them. If they are offering it to you, they will offer it to anyone. I called Costco and asked for prices in all regions. I did not get anything near what you have stated. Thanks in advance for sharing the dealer information.
Lol thanks for the lecture

I've been on car forums since I was 15. Your response is so typical. You can take my info as legitimate or not. If I buy the car tomorrow I'll share you pics and more details.
Old 11-28-15, 03:13 PM
SFocLA
Driver

Hi SFocLA, that is the best deal I know so far in SoCal, please share your dealer here of PM me
Thanks Oliver for the confirmation. I'll PM you shortly.
Old 11-28-15, 03:56 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,749 Likes on 1,966 Posts
Default RX 350 Costco Pricing

Seriously HTOWNE, give it a rest. Nobody owes you anything. If all you do is berate people for talking about their deals people are just going to stop doing that, which won't benefit anybody.

Quick Reply: RX 350 Costco Pricing