RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2017 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-17, 09:19 PM
MConte05
Driver School Candidate

Received 22 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sankomtech
Are you financing or paying cash.. Why not buy from Justin at Nally Lexus. He will be very agressive and ship the car to you for $800 shipping charges. When I was looking he was $4000 better,
+1 for Justin. Bought through him. Never actually met him, but I flew into atlanta and picked up the car. Was dead easy and perfectly smooth. They mailed me the contract to sign, no B.S., no funky numbers, no hours in the F&I office. Just their best price, the right car, and a signed deal. I took their price and shopped around, no one could touch it. One dealer even got back to me 2 weeks later asking if the deal went through and if I got the car yet since he didn't think Nalley would be able to honor the price they quoted.
Old 01-21-17, 03:35 PM
babusf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RX450h - Is it good deal?

I live in Bay Area, here is the quote I have received for RX450h full loaded, pls lmk is it a good deal?

MSRP: 63929
offer: 58,991 + tax & doc fees

Thanks
Old 01-22-17, 12:24 PM
arcticdogg
Driver School Candidate

Exclamation

Originally Posted by quine
Offered 3.7% off msrp off $54K for a rx350 awd with navigation, premium, blis, etc.
But this is very casual talk with the local dealer with no further shopping around.
Think I can do better...
I just ordered a RX350 Autumn Shimmer EXT, Noble Brown INT, got 8.1% off and a $500 rebate to bring to 9%, not to mention the incentives I'll get when the vehicle come in, in the August time frame, which is Lexus next BIG sale. I had a dealer in NJ offer me 10% off, but was happy with 9% from my local dealer,
Old 01-22-17, 12:55 PM
dejams
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MConte05
If willing to travel to Atlanta, that's the hot market. Contact Justin Balcer at Nalley Lexus (jbalcer@nalleycars.com). I just got home from my day of flying out to ATL and driving back home with my wife's new RX350. 14% off MSRP. I was about to start taking Justin's quoted price (extremely good) to Lexus of Arlington in IL since they claim they'll beat any quoted sale price by $250, combine with lower dealer fees, would be even more savings. However the wife was getting mad I was still trying to haggle, and just wanted me to close, ha!
MConte05, can you confirm his email is correct or PM me Justin's contact info? I sent him several emails and have not gotten a response. Thanks.
Old 01-24-17, 09:12 AM
Stryker65
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After almost a year of trolling this forum for pricing intelligence, I felt compelled to register, and share with the community my experience in purchasing a 2017 RX 350 AWD in the Nightfall Mica/Semi-Aniline parchment leather combination recently. I negotiated the sale price over the phone with a NJ dealership, and the entire process was smooth and aggravation free. Probably took me an hour or less. This was in sharp contrast to most other dealerships in the Northeast who would not budge much from a sale price of $57,500. The argument was that there was not a lot of inventory in the luxury package, but could do better on price with the base or premium trims. At any rate, here is the pricing detail on my vehicle. Hope it will be helpful to those that are still looking

Vehicle Base Price: $44,420

Optional Equipment *: ​$15,138
B
Delivery/Processing Fee: ​$975

MSRP​: $60,533

* 12.3” Navigation System/Mark Levinson Audio, Blind Spot Monitor/Intuitive Park Assist/Rr Cross Traffic Alert/Auto Braking/Panoramic View Monitor, Color HUD, Luxury Package, Panorama Moonroof, Touch Free Power Rear Door, Towing Prep Pkg, Triple Beam LED Headlamps, All Weather Floor Liners w/ Cargo Tray, Cargo Net, Cargo Mat, Wheel Locks & Key Glove, Door Edge Guards.

Selling Price:​ $54,000 (10.8% off MSRP)

Taxes/Reg/Title/Doc Fee:​ $4,865

Out the Door Price:​ $58,865 ​​
The following users liked this post:
NJBoy (03-24-17)
Old 01-24-17, 10:18 AM
babusf
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Stryker65
After almost a year of trolling this forum for pricing intelligence, I felt compelled to register, and share with the community my experience in purchasing a 2017 RX 350 AWD in the Nightfall Mica/Semi-Aniline parchment leather combination recently. I negotiated the sale price over the phone with a NJ dealership, and the entire process was smooth and aggravation free. Probably took me an hour or less. This was in sharp contrast to most other dealerships in the Northeast who would not budge much from a sale price of $57,500. The argument was that there was not a lot of inventory in the luxury package, but could do better on price with the base or premium trims. At any rate, here is the pricing detail on my vehicle. Hope it will be helpful to those that are still looking

Vehicle Base Price: $44,420

Optional Equipment *: ​$15,138
B
Delivery/Processing Fee: ​$975

MSRP​: $60,533

* 12.3” Navigation System/Mark Levinson Audio, Blind Spot Monitor/Intuitive Park Assist/Rr Cross Traffic Alert/Auto Braking/Panoramic View Monitor, Color HUD, Luxury Package, Panorama Moonroof, Touch Free Power Rear Door, Towing Prep Pkg, Triple Beam LED Headlamps, All Weather Floor Liners w/ Cargo Tray, Cargo Net, Cargo Mat, Wheel Locks & Key Glove, Door Edge Guards.

Selling Price:​ $54,000 (10.8% off MSRP)

Taxes/Reg/Title/Doc Fee:​ $4,865

Out the Door Price:​ $58,865 ​​
Awesome deal...

Finally I pulled the trigger, Bay Area dealers aren't willing to negotiate that much. Particularly Lexus of Stevens Creek and Lexus of Pleasanton were adamant about their price. I bought it from Lexus of Serramonte,

MSRP : 63929
OTD: 58049 + tax, reg and doc fees (9.1% off MSRP)

Internet Sales Manager Sue Lo was great.
Old 01-24-17, 10:30 AM
oNNIEdARKO
Driver School Candidate

2017 RX 350

BullCrap: 2 lexus dealers offered only 9% off MSRP, said they cannot do anything else

GoodCrap: 1 lexus dealer played no games and got 13% off MSRP + paid for shipping of the car from out of state
Old 01-24-17, 07:57 PM
dejams
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by oNNIEdARKO
2017 RX 350

BullCrap: 2 lexus dealers offered only 9% off MSRP, said they cannot do anything else

GoodCrap: 1 lexus dealer played no games and got 13% off MSRP + paid for shipping of the car from out of state
Which dealer offering 13% and will pay for shipping, if you can share...
Old 01-26-17, 07:54 AM
Faux
Driver School Candidate

2017 RX 450H 5-DOOR SUV 4X4
Exterior Color: OBSIDIAN
Interior Color: BLACK
Upgrades:
Bi-LED Headlamps w/Adaptive Front
Lighting System
Cold Weather Package
Luxury Package: Semi-Aniline Leather-trimmed Seats, Wood & Leather
Heated Steering Wheel
20" Alloy Wheels w/Color Inserts
Rear Door Sunshades
LED Ambient Illumination
LED Illuminated Door Sills
Stainless Rear Door Garnish & Rear Bumper Protector
4-way Power Lumbar Support (Driver & Passenger)
Navigation System with 12.3" multimedia display
Panoramic Moonroof
Panoramic View Monitor
Touch-Free Power Rear Door
Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator/Radiator
All Weather Mats and Cargo Tray
Cargo Net/Cargo Mat/Wheel
Extras:
Lifetime Nitrogen Filled Tires
Lexus Guard (3M on the door jams and inside handles to prevent dinging and scratching)
Simoniz (Interior and Exterior) / Diamond Window Protection

MSRP: 60,399
Purchase Price: 57,874
Only 4.1% off MSRP, but I love the vehicle so that's all that matters!
Old 01-26-17, 10:45 AM
babusf
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Faux
2017 RX 450H 5-DOOR SUV 4X4
Exterior Color: OBSIDIAN
Interior Color: BLACK
Upgrades:
Bi-LED Headlamps w/Adaptive Front
Lighting System
Cold Weather Package
Luxury Package: Semi-Aniline Leather-trimmed Seats, Wood & Leather
Heated Steering Wheel
20" Alloy Wheels w/Color Inserts
Rear Door Sunshades
LED Ambient Illumination
LED Illuminated Door Sills
Stainless Rear Door Garnish & Rear Bumper Protector
4-way Power Lumbar Support (Driver & Passenger)
Navigation System with 12.3" multimedia display
Panoramic Moonroof
Panoramic View Monitor
Touch-Free Power Rear Door
Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator/Radiator
All Weather Mats and Cargo Tray
Cargo Net/Cargo Mat/Wheel
Extras:
Lifetime Nitrogen Filled Tires
Lexus Guard (3M on the door jams and inside handles to prevent dinging and scratching)
Simoniz (Interior and Exterior) / Diamond Window Protection

MSRP: 60,399
Purchase Price: 57,874
Only 4.1% off MSRP, but I love the vehicle so that's all that matters!
Congrats on new car purchase!
Old 01-27-17, 08:07 AM
2017RX350
Driver School Candidate

Purchased in Long Island NY in Dec:

2017 RX350 from Lexus of Smithtown
MSRP 59k
Paid 53k + 75 doc fee + tax, title and license
Got the 0.9% 5y financing
Did not get loyalty credit or anything like that

Pretty decent deal for this area.

Lexus of Silver Springs was 1k cheaper but it was far and we had purchased the car a few hours before they responded with a quote.
Old 01-27-17, 08:15 PM
AshishR
Driver School Candidate

Purchased 2017 RX450H from Magnussen Lexus Fremont in late Nov last year - Autumn Shimmer/Noble Brown

Originally went to buy a RX350 with final price decided with dealer. When RX350 was brought out from their lot, it looked pretty different than what we imagined it with exterior/interior combination. Liked RX450H Autumn Shimmer parked right next to RX350 we looked at. Dealer kept same deal on 450H as he didn’t wanted us to leave.

Final numbers:
MSRP: 57,179
Dealer: 50600 + Tax , lic, others.
OTD: 57.3K with 0.9% 5y financing

Very happy with the offer in the end!
Old 01-28-17, 08:03 AM
dleindec
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dleindec
I visited 5 dealers on Long Island, NY and the best I could do on a special order was $500 over invoice. A few wouldn't go below $1500 over invoice and one said on multiple attempts that they do not discount special orders.
One completely ignored my request to meet the price.
Put my order in late October and they said they are hopeful I will have it by the end of January (2017 ) The order did show the car already allocated to them that they replaced this one with.
2017 RX450h fsport, caviar, red
HUD, triple beam, touch free rear door, 360 pano view monitor, panomoon roof, levinson audio, tow prep
cold weather package - you can't seem to add this online on lexus.com with triple beam, but you can order it. Lexus customer service suggested working on the price with the dealer since this option includes some features that are already included with the car.
This isn't typical with a special order but the dealer and lexus stated I will not get an order number or a build date, I will only be given an update of when the car will ship.
It will come from Canada. The vin for cars made in japan start with a J, the Vin for cars made in Canada start with I believe the number 2.
MY dealer did give me a build date of february 9th, should have it by end of feb.
Old 01-29-17, 09:42 PM
daloosh
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by trama09
I did it guys... took about eight hours (started at lunch finished at closing), but I got a RX450H F-Sport. Fully loaded and even has HUD (something I had an incredibly hard time finding).

MSRP: $63259
Dealer: $58500 (~7.5%)

Thank you all sincerely for the help and guidance!
Congrats on the new Lexus!
daloosh
Old 02-02-17, 01:36 PM
Navigatn
Pole Position

Originally Posted by AshishR
Purchased 2017 RX450H from Magnussen Lexus Fremont in late Nov last year - Autumn Shimmer/Noble Brown

Originally went to buy a RX350 with final price decided with dealer. When RX350 was brought out from their lot, it looked pretty different than what we imagined it with exterior/interior combination. Liked RX450H Autumn Shimmer parked right next to RX350 we looked at. Dealer kept same deal on 450H as he didn’t wanted us to leave.

Final numbers:
MSRP: 57,179
Dealer: 50600 + Tax , lic, others.
OTD: 57.3K with 0.9% 5y financing

Very happy with the offer in the end!
Wait what?? .9% APR through Lexus?? That can't be right...

Quick Reply: 2017 RX Best Prices So Far?