RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2017 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-17, 04:22 PM
Ttran88
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for everyone's input. It was extremely helpful in bagging my next car purchase.

ended up getting a RX350 (White/Noble brown leather)

MSRP: $55,499
Sales price: $48,107 (13.3% off MSRP)
OTD price $51,562.70
Old 06-17-17, 08:49 AM
NickL
Racer

Received 409 Likes on 267 Posts

Solid deal. Congrats!!
Old 06-17-17, 07:36 PM
wasabipain
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just drove home a RX350 blue/gray. MSRP: 50,644. Sales Price 43,287 ~ 14.6% off MSRP. Out the door 46,500. Probably would have paid 48800 without reading everyone's stories here. Thanks all
Old 06-18-17, 02:48 PM
Bob100
3rd Gear

Default South Carolina? Summer Savings Event? Add-ons?

Hi all! I am a first-time poster and hope to be a first time owner of a Lexus! Thanks so much for all the great information on this thread. I was planning to contact Justin at Nalley but I was wondering if there were other dealers in the area that anyone would suggest for the 350. In particular, does anyone have a contact at Gwinnett/Atlanta, Hendrick/charlotte, or any other dealers in the area that could offer a competitive price?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on whether to wait for the summer event from Lexus versus purchasing now?

Finally, my local dealer was suggesting the following add-ons: nitrogen for the tires, tint for the windows, and a "Digi Shield" protection for the car, all of which totaled several hundred dollars. Are any of these necessary/suggested? Thanks so much for everyone's help!

Bob
Old 06-18-17, 05:19 PM
scander
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by brainhackr
Both Vy and David offered what Edmunds forums indicated. Other dealers in the east bay tried to rip me off with way higher mf.

12k / 60% rv / 0.0008 mf
w/ 9 msd, I got mf to 0.00008
I think you can do the calculation on your own based on leasehackr.
does this look close?
Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $416
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $454
Drive Off: $5,351First month's payment incl. tax: $454
Down payment: $0
Total MSD payment: $4,275
Registration and doc fee: $480
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $142
Leasehackr Score: 11.5 years
Disposition Fee: $350
Total Lease Cost: $16,902

What if I wanted a single pay lease? Would I get the same deal if I just paid them $16,902 ?
Old 06-18-17, 06:05 PM
rains
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rains
Long-time lurker, first time poster. You all have a great forum, here. I've learned a lot in comparing models and trim packages and have been prepared for what to expect from the buying process through ownership. I've test driven a loaded 2017 RX350. I loved all of the bells and whistles. Of course, I can live without them, but with the deals some of you have been getting, I'd rather not pay a small amount less for an adequately equipped one, when I could end up hanging out with Mark Levinson with my full panoramic sunroof perfectly parked atop a scenic mountain outlook. Anyone care to share their best out the door quote or invoice on a 2017 AWD with Luxury package? I happen to live in the area you all are calling a dead zone - the Midwest... Kentucky, to be exact. I've been shopping dealers within 300 miles for the best deals, but it seems like Georgia and California are where it's at. Of course, I'm talking to a salesman who has balked at the stories I've told him and now wants to see evidence I'm not blowing smoke. Any help is greatly appreciated. If this post is deemed inappropriate, I apologize and I will show myself out. Thanks!
Finally struck a deal! After negotiating down to $51,500 out the door on a $54,199 msrp AWD premium RX350, I decided to see how far I could go with the Luxury package $61,257 MSRP (white w/black interior). We were able to negotiate to $58,800 out the door. So, we got the MSRP down to around $55K for around 10% off of MSRP which was about as good as it gets around here, I guess. Even though the deal for the premium package was a tad better, I didn't want to have any regrets of not going with all of the options as I plan to keep the vehicle for a long time. Overall, we had 3 dealers quoting. Dealer A offered $62k out the door for the luxury package, dealer B offered 60K, and dealer C offered $58,800 (Dealer A offered a hail mary for $58,500 at the last minute for a non-preferred color combo...$300 not worth saving). For Dealer A we visited in person and test drove, Dealer B we worked with primarily by phone as it was the furthest away, and Dealer C was 99% negotiated via email with the only call being to say we were on our way to pick up the car. I know that we could have gotten a better deal if we had traveled a bit, but one dealer was sweetening the deal for services that we would never be able to take advantage of based on the distance So, we stuck to one within an hour drive. I really wanted to buy a used one and even found one at an online dealer based out of Marietta, GA for $47,990 (http://www.momentummotorcars.com/det...-16513704.html) the online reviews I found were mostly positive. I literally combed the country looking for the best deals, but the holder of the checkbook decided she wanted to stay within a few hours. Our dealer told us that Cincinnati and Los Angeles were the most saturated car markets as there were more dealerships per capita than anywhere else, but I didn't find it to be a good point to make since the best deals seem to come out of California. This is the second car I've bought via email exchange, and I feel like it's the right way to go.
Old 06-19-17, 02:17 PM
apex47
Rookie

Originally Posted by IS250BLK
Waiting on delivery of my 2017 RX350 F SPORT (ULTRA WHITE RIOJA RED)
10k off 61,059 MSRP (including incentives)
16.38% off MSRP
Do you mind sharing what dealer you got this from? I'm in the market fully loaded F-Sport as well.
Old 06-19-17, 06:36 PM
DaveRea
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by BB1857
Have you looked in MD? I just picked up my wifes RX over the weekend and we got what I think is a pretty aggressive discount of $8500 plus the $500 lease cash for a total discount of $9000 on a vehicle with MSRP of just over $61k. I had worked out a $7500 plus $500 on a lesser equipped model with MSRP of just under $54k. They were the only dealer that would do that discount for us after sending many online inquiries to 6 dealers within about 50 miles of us. I can send you our sales guys info if you would like and they had a bunch of RX's in stock.
How was your experience in purchasing the RX 350 from Lexus of Silver Spring compared to the other Lexus area dealers in the DMV? Also, please let know your sales guy as I'm planning on heading that way this weekend.
Old 06-20-17, 06:50 AM
PaiMei
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveRea
How was your experience in purchasing the RX 350 from Lexus of Silver Spring compared to the other Lexus area dealers in the DMV? Also, please let know your sales guy as I'm planning on heading that way this weekend.
Dave,
I placed a special order through Lexus of Silver Spring early last week. I’m working with Sam Kim and Andreas Tsirkos, they both have been excellent throughout the entire process so far, very personable too. I compared pricing with the Lexus dealers in Alexandria, Towson, Annapolis and Owings Mills. The pricing on special order the F-Sport that I want from the dealers was all within a few hundred dollars of each other. I decided on Lexus of Silver Spring because I live in Silver Spring, and Sam and Andreas have been great to work with.

Cheers,
Jason
Old 06-20-17, 07:51 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by PaiMei
Dave,
I placed a special order through Lexus of Silver Spring early last week. I’m working with Sam Kim and Andreas Tsirkos, they both have been excellent throughout the entire process so far, very personable too. I compared pricing with the Lexus dealers in Alexandria, Towson, Annapolis and Owings Mills. The pricing on special order the F-Sport that I want from the dealers was all within a few hundred dollars of each other. I decided on Lexus of Silver Spring because I live in Silver Spring, and Sam and Andreas have been great to work with.

Cheers,
Jason
Jason - Thank you for the information. I have been entertaining more lately on the possibility of upgrading to a new F-Sport.

R,
Mike
Old 06-21-17, 06:11 AM
Hootjunior
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by wasabipain
Just drove home a RX350 blue/gray. MSRP: 50,644. Sales Price 43,287 ~ 14.6% off MSRP. Out the door 46,500. Probably would have paid 48800 without reading everyone's stories here. Thanks all
Great deal! I am in Dallas TX and am looking at purchasing. Who and which dealership did you contact to get this deal? What process did you used to get this deal. Appreciate your insight.
Old 06-21-17, 01:12 PM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

16.38% off MSRP
I would like to know which dealership this was at as well. If you could kindly share your sales rep, that would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-22-17, 03:02 PM
srm47
Driver School Candidate

Default Any Arizona recent RX lease deals?

I'm just beginning the process looking for a 36 month zero down lease with the use of MSD's in the Phoenix- Tucson area. The preliminary responses I have gotten don't compare anywhere close to what I'm seeing here from posters who have gotten deals done. Generally in the 5-7% discount off MSRP and m'f's in the 0.008 to 0.00120 range. Some don't know what MSD's are.

Any positive recent Arizona transaction history would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Old 06-25-17, 09:07 AM
DaveRea
Driver School Candidate

16.38% off MSRP
Good Deal. What was your out the door pricing?
Old 06-25-17, 06:27 PM
LeLo
1st Gear

deleted, Way to many PM. Lets keep it simple... Her deals have been previous mentioned on this thread like this:

Originally Posted by rbclt
Picked my 2017 RX 350 yesterday (after a failed custom order attempt earlier), $8500 off MSRP of $59,770 (dealer discount $7000 + command performance incentive $1500) from Nalley Lexus Galleria Atlanta GA. Sales Consultant was Angela Price (awesome experience, please reach out to her at aprice@nalleycars.com if you are looking for one).

Thanks,

RB

Last edited by LeLo; 06-26-17 at 08:50 PM.

Quick Reply: 2017 RX Best Prices So Far?