RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

how to make RSA system available ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-21, 02:36 PM
ALFRID
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default how to make RSA system available ?

Hello guys,
I owned RX350 F Sport 2020
Can I unlocked RSA system via techstream ?
Because I'm not seeing this function in my car My car is full option all lexus safety system+ 2.0 available and work in my car except the RSA😔
any suggestions?
Old 03-27-21, 04:47 PM
RXWes
Lead Lap

Received 105 Likes on 81 Posts

I don’t have it on my RX. But have you tried turning it on?

Old 03-27-21, 04:52 PM
ALFRID
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by RXWes
I don’t have it on my RX. But have you tried turning it on?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITyLSCBI3w
me also I don't have it to turn it on , I just wondering if I can add this function to my RX via techstream 🤔
Old 03-28-21, 09:00 AM
RXWes
Lead Lap

Received 105 Likes on 81 Posts

If you have the system installed in your vehicle. Then you should have the control button to turn it on and off.

If you don’t have the control button. That means you don’t have the system installed.
Old 03-28-21, 10:42 AM
ALFRID
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by RXWes
If you have the system installed in your vehicle. Then you should have the control button to turn it on and off.

If you don’t have the control button. That means you don’t have the system installed.
can I installed the system via techstream? That's the million dollars question 😁
Old 03-28-21, 12:04 PM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,510 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Don't waste your time. I have it on my ES and it's pretty useless. Grabs a speed limit sign every so often but almost never for any others. And what benefit does it really provide - can't you see the signs regardless🤔
Old 03-28-21, 03:35 PM
ALFRID
Driver School Candidate

Hi mikemu30

Road Sign Assist7 is designed to read certain traffic signs and display them on the vehicle’s Multi- Information Display (MID) or available Head Up Display (HUD). Road Sign Assist also aides the driver in the event a sign is overlooked or missed. While a speed limit sign is displayed, the system notifies the driver if the vehicle exceeds the displayed speed limit plus a specified threshold value. The driver is notified by displaying an orange border of the sign in the MID. The system can read Speed Limit, Stop, Yield, and Do Not Enter signs. When Do Not Enter signs are detected, the driver is notified by flashing the sign in the multi-information display. The settings can be customized so that a buzzer sounds when the notification is displayed.
I think it's cool feature I would like to have it in my RX, and if you will looking for a benefit in every thing you will never be satisfied, as examples what's the benefits of LED DRL 😄
Old 03-28-21, 03:38 PM
ALFRID
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Aeon
Probably have to flash something to unlock the features. Purely software locked I agree. Perhaps check techstream.
yes I think so, I will ask lexus delar to check about it when I go for 20k maintains
Old 03-28-21, 07:05 PM
bamalam
Advanced

Received 409 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by ALFRID
I think it's cool feature I would like to have it in my RX, and if you will looking for a benefit in every thing you will never be satisfied, as examples what's the benefits of LED DRL 😄
I find it fairly useful, too. It isn't perfect but works for speed limit signs and beats GPS-based speed indications with regularity. It supposed to project some other signs (Yield, etc), but I've never noticed it doing so.
The following users liked this post:
jollick (03-28-21)