RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Enform App Suite killed my FM Radio--Help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-21, 07:55 AM
Verndog08
Driver

Received 52 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Enform App Suite killed my FM Radio--Help!

I installed this yesterday evening and was looking to see what all it had. OK I suppose until this morning. On my way to work I realized after hitting radio button that Enform took over my radio control and now will not allow me access to FM radio! That is not something I want, deal breaker! I want my standard radio back, so how do I go about that? Help appreciated!!
Old 06-16-21, 08:14 AM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,542 Likes on 1,815 Posts

Originally Posted by Verndog08
I installed this yesterday evening and was looking to see what all it had. OK I suppose until this morning. On my way to work I realized after hitting radio button that Enform took over my radio control and now will not allow me access to FM radio! That is not something I want, deal breaker! I want my standard radio back, so how do I go about that? Help appreciated!!
Elaborate - why can't you access FM?
Old 06-16-21, 08:16 AM
RXWes
Lead Lap

Received 105 Likes on 81 Posts

When my RX starts having issues. Be it locking up or getting the pink screen. I reset the system back to original factory settings.

Go into the settings page on the navigation screen. And I think its under General then go Vehicle. And it will ask to delete all personal settings.
Old 06-16-21, 08:35 AM
Verndog08
Driver

Received 52 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by mikemu30
Elaborate - why can't you access FM?
After I installed the App Suite it changed the default radio screen (when you push radio button) to the app suite screen. Only options I had were Iheart or Live X Live which I doubt I'll take the time to setup. There is no radio option there!

Just went out and checked again and if you pull the music option up on right split screen you can THEN access the source button and low and behold the FM and other radio options are there along with Iheart and Live X Live!! Wow, thought it removed those options, but turns out it just completely changed access to them.

Guess I'm good now. Do others use Iheart or Live X?? I am familiar with Iheart but no clue on Live X?
Old 06-16-21, 09:26 AM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,542 Likes on 1,815 Posts

After I installed the App Suite it changed the default radio screen (when you push radio button) to the app suite screen. Only options I had were Iheart or Live X Live which I doubt I'll take the time to setup. There is no radio option there!

Just went out and checked again and if you pull the music option up on right split screen you can THEN access the source button and low and behold the FM and other radio options are there along with Iheart and Live X Live!! Wow, thought it removed those options, but turns out it just completely changed access to them.

Guess I'm good now. Do others use Iheart or Live X?? I am familiar with Iheart but no clue on Live X?
LiveX is formerly Slacker. I don't bother with any of those apps.