RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Purchase price of 2022 RX350/RX450h

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-22 | 06:10 PM
svofan15
Driver School Candidate

..no navigation....the screen will be 8 inches instead of 12 inches.....looks small....I had the same thoughts but that was a deal braker ...got rx $55k and then discounted to about $50k...but my trade in I think it was low at $28k...they tell to consider the 7.5% sales tax in Florida..oh well one cant win them all I guess
Old 09-20-22 | 06:30 PM
svofan15
Driver School Candidate

yes I just did...window sticker $55K and change...no add ons by dealer....nice discount...transaction via email....trade in price a bit low but we can not have it all....discount was $4k from sticker...the one I wante on site was sold under me but I was tols another batch was about to arrive I reverved what I wanted...this dealers ells about 300 to 350 lexus a month (associated with autonation) service was a class act all around it..paid with a personal check the down payment..brought the title of my trade in the following day...coming from NJ it was an expirience that I never had and changed suv every 3 years or so...
Old 09-20-22 | 06:34 PM
svofan15
Driver School Candidate

...that is what I got!!!! on RX350.....west florida?
Old 09-20-22 | 08:32 PM
ski61
1st Gear

I just Recently purchased 202 2 RX450h base was 48650 for rx450l it was Furnished for several options that increase the price to $65700
I believe i Heard the price will increase around 8 to 10% do to earthquake in Japan and the availability of parts Need it especially the chips.
Old 10-01-22 | 09:06 AM
Chiefsfan
Pit Crew

Default No AWD?

Im waiting for my 2022 450h and was E Mailing the sealer earlier today and he told me they were advised that for the first 2 months or so of production they wont have AWD and they will be FWD instead.AND some 22s may bot either. If mine isnt AWD I dont know what Ill do.
Old 10-01-22 | 12:02 PM
richrichh
2nd gear

Hey everyone, New member here looking to buy a new RX350 and become a first time Lexus owner. Anyone around in SoCal who has recently purchased or crossed shopped SoCal dealers as of late? I have noticed there are some Lexus dealers that are receiving a lot of RX350s and was wondering if dealers are willing to negotiate again (especially since the 2023 models are coming), or is MSRP still the best deal out there? I've been browsing this thread before creating an account but now the time may be getting closer and more serious to buy so wanted to get everyone's input. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-01-22 | 12:45 PM
lgb0250
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Chiefsfan
Im waiting for my 2022 450h and was E Mailing the sealer earlier today and he told me they were advised that for the first 2 months or so of production they wont have AWD and they will be FWD instead.AND some 22s may bot either. If mine isnt AWD I dont know what Ill do.
I must not be understanding what you are saying! The 450h only comes in AWD configuration. You cannot order one in FWD even if you wanted to.
The following users liked this post:
Yunsok (10-03-22)
Old 10-01-22 | 01:29 PM
UltraLux22
Instructor

I'm confused as well. It almost sounds like when you say “first 2 months of production they won’t have AWD” that you or the dealer is referencing the 23 MY but nothing is out about those yet with respect to ordering. To my knowledge orders aren’t being taken for them yet. And if its a 450 then you should have nothing to worry about as someone mentioned already they only come in AWD configuration. Maybe clarify what your concern is and what was told to you because this isn’t clear.

Last edited by UltraLux22; 10-01-22 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-01-22 | 01:36 PM
UltraLux22
Instructor

Originally Posted by richrichh
Hey everyone, New member here looking to buy a new RX350 and become a first time Lexus owner. Anyone around in SoCal who has recently purchased or crossed shopped SoCal dealers as of late? I have noticed there are some Lexus dealers that are receiving a lot of RX350s and was wondering if dealers are willing to negotiate again (especially since the 2023 models are coming), or is MSRP still the best deal out there? I've been browsing this thread before creating an account but now the time may be getting closer and more serious to buy so wanted to get everyone's input. Thanks in advance!
Even with 23’s coming eventually, the lack of inventory and production issues, there’s still no reason a dealer is going to suddenly slash prices. It was common in the past for dealers to offer better deals and be more inclined to lower prices but it’s highly unlikely that will happen this year.
Also, it may appear that dealers are getting an influx of inventory but check with them directly. It’s most likely many of those incoming units are already pre-sold.
It’s absolutely still possible to negotiate a deal lower than MSRP. It will really depend on how the market is in your area. Some dealers will be better than others. If you can find an out of state dealer willing to work with you, especially since you are in CA, you might find a better deal. It really all just depends. Just have realistic expectations and I wouldn’t expect more than $1000. $1500 would be pushing it. MSRP is still not terrible in this market. I personally wouldn’t be satisfied with that price point but my market is a bit different. For your market that could be a great deal.

Last edited by UltraLux22; 10-01-22 at 01:53 PM.
The following users liked this post:
richrichh (10-09-22)
Old 10-01-22 | 03:35 PM
Chiefsfan
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by UltraLux22
I'm confused as well. It almost sounds like when you say “first 2 months of production they won’t have AWD” that you or the dealer is referencing the 23 MY but nothing is out about those yet with respect to ordering. To my knowledge orders aren’t being taken for them yet. And if its a 450 then you should have nothing to worry about as someone mentioned already they only come in AWD configuration. Maybe clarify what your concern is and what was told to you because this isn’t clear.
Copied and pasted from hi, just so there isnt any confusion in what I said.."They are keeping them high level, no details on the exact chips, but the 23s will be stripped down like BMW. They are starting to do less AWD in 22's, and we have been told the 23's will be all front wheel drive for the first couple months of production."
Old 10-01-22 | 05:30 PM
lgb0250
Intermediate

Copied and pasted from hi, just so there isnt any confusion in what I said.."They are keeping them high level, no details on the exact chips, but the 23s will be stripped down like BMW. They are starting to do less AWD in 22's, and we have been told the 23's will be all front wheel drive for the first couple months of production."
Not sure this clarified much at all. My 450h was delivered to the dealer on this Thursday and I had it delivered yesterday so if you are getting a 450h it will be a MY22 and it will be AWD. When the MY23’s are released sometime over the next 60 days or so there will be an RX350 in either FWD or AWD. There probably won’t be many of them ordered in AWD IMO. The next level up will be the RX350h which will only have the AWD and then the top of the line will be the RX500h which will also be an AWD only configuration.

if you in fact have ordered a MY22 450h it will come in AWD. Sounds to me more like a communication problem with the dealer or for some reason the dealer is back peddling.

Old 10-03-22 | 09:01 AM
Chiefsfan
Pit Crew

Default 2022 RX 450h L Coming

Dealer E Mailed me this AM and told e he has an L coming as well if Im interested.. I dont see it as offering Adaptive Lights. anyone have an L that can confirm? I know its more $$ not sure what to do.
Old 10-03-22 | 10:59 AM
gshadow325
Pit Crew

Buddy, AWD on a "Hybrid" platform with the RX is always going to be E-AWD...thats electric motors in the rear. If its a Hybrid, its AWD, same goes for the UX platform. i am only sure about these two mdels because i own them. cant speak for the others.
Old 10-03-22 | 11:55 AM
Myoboku
Driver School Candidate

Dealer E Mailed me this AM and told e he has an L coming as well if Im interested.. I dont see it as offering Adaptive Lights. anyone have an L that can confirm? I know its more $$ not sure what to do.
Are you asking about INTELLIGENT HIGH BEAMS or AUTO-LEVELING HEADLAMPS?
Old 10-03-22 | 01:09 PM
Chiefsfan
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Myoboku
Are you asking about INTELLIGENT HIGH BEAMS or AUTO-LEVELING HEADLAMPS?
It says it has auto leveling....I looked on the Lexus site and i Adaptive lights arent offered , even as an option on the L..

Quick Reply: Purchase price of 2022 RX350/RX450h