RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2020 rx 350 options etc.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-23 | 04:56 AM
rbc123
Rookie

Looks like I am pretty close to figuring it out.
2020 RX
luxury package
Nav.
Tow prep
parchment int.
birds eye view camera
30 K miles
color is last part, my 2011 is red/burgundish Is the 2020 red Mica a much brighter red? If so then I will go with Atomic silver.
Anybody else think of a must have option that I haven't covered? I will present list to a couple of dealers and see what they come up with.
thanks
Old 02-19-23 | 08:44 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Originally Posted by rbc123
Looks like I am pretty close to figuring it out.
2020 RX
luxury package
Nav.
Tow prep
parchment int.
birds eye view camera
30 K miles
color is last part, my 2011 is red/burgundish Is the 2020 red Mica a much brighter red? If so then I will go with Atomic silver.
Anybody else think of a must have option that I haven't covered? I will present list to a couple of dealers and see what they come up with.
thanks
My 2016 NX was the Matador Red Mica. It is a beautiful color and a fairly deep rich Burgandy. I loved it but it was definitely more work to take care of (like any darker color), not only showing dirt easier but it also came (new) with complimentary swirl marks and water spots. Our ES is Atomic Silver and it is a very unique silver, more elegant in my opinion than the typical silver used on cars. It reflects light in an unusual way, slightly changing tone depending on the ambient lighting - sometimes giving off a slight golden hue. My wife and I love it and can highly recommend it. Frankly, for ease of care, I have also come to like the white on our current RX, but it isn't as classy as some of the deeper colors. Just my opinion of course as color preferences are extremely subjective.
Old 02-19-23 | 12:57 PM
Marty2020
Rookie

Hi RBC123

We bought our 2020 RX350 at the end of the year and really made out well on the pricing ($7,844 below sticker). Our RX has the following options:
  • Blind Spot Monitor (well worth it)
  • Heads Up Display (well worth it)
  • Power heated/folding rear seats & heated/ventilated front seats
  • Triple-Beam LED Headlights (includes the useless fog lights) - very well worth it
  • Luxury Package
  • Panorama Moonroof
  • 12.3" Nav with Mark Levinson audio system
  • Touch-free rear hatch
  • Overpriced key Gloves, wheel locks and Cargo Mat
Our RX is in the Caviar color (metallic Black) and, from what I observed, they made a bunch of them in this color with the same option set so, hopefully, you can score one. Getting the Luxury Package gets you a ton of good stuff, including:
  • Power Folding Auto-dim mirrors
  • Rear door sun shades
  • Useless but cool LED ambient lighting
  • 20" wheels (I truly believe the difference between 18" and 20" wheels is a nothingburger)
  • Wood/Aluminum Ornamentation
  • Heated wood steering wheel
  • Leather seats
  • Rear bumper garnish
  • Rear Armrest w. storage box
  • Useless but cool illuminated door sills.
Hopefully you could find a similarly equipped one at a reasonable price. Good luck in your quest :-)
The following users liked this post:
jollick (02-19-23)
Old 02-20-23 | 05:56 AM
JSracer
Instructor

Originally Posted by Marty2020
Hi RBC123

We bought our 2020 RX350 at the end of the year and really made out well on the pricing ($7,844 below sticker). Our RX has the following options:
  • Blind Spot Monitor (well worth it)
  • Heads Up Display (well worth it)
  • Power heated/folding rear seats & heated/ventilated front seats
  • Triple-Beam LED Headlights (includes the useless fog lights) - very well worth it
  • Luxury Package
  • Panorama Moonroof
  • 12.3" Nav with Mark Levinson audio system
  • Touch-free rear hatch
  • Overpriced key Gloves, wheel locks and Cargo Mat
Our RX is in the Caviar color (metallic Black) and, from what I observed, they made a bunch of them in this color with the same option set so, hopefully, you can score one. Getting the Luxury Package gets you a ton of good stuff, including:
  • Power Folding Auto-dim mirrors
  • Rear door sun shades
  • Useless but cool LED ambient lighting
  • 20" wheels (I truly believe the difference between 18" and 20" wheels is a nothingburger)
  • Wood/Aluminum Ornamentation
  • Heated wood steering wheel
  • Leather seats
  • Rear bumper garnish
  • Rear Armrest w. storage box
  • Useless but cool illuminated door sills.
Hopefully you could find a similarly equipped one at a reasonable price. Good luck in your quest :-)
sounds like a nice deal. my 17 is optioned just like that with a few more add ons. (hitch, mud flaps, body molding installed at port)