RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2017 atomic silver with noble brown interior?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-18, 02:01 PM
JSracer
Instructor

Received 122 Likes on 103 Posts

The black has nice contrasts, light grey pillars and headliner, lots of accents.
my wife hated the red stitch in the noble brown. I didn't notice it. Lol

the Atomic has been a great color in the Minnesota winter, tons of salt and road crap. Hides dirt well.
Old 01-15-18, 05:03 PM
Kajnbabe
Pit Crew

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mikemu30
I love the red interior and would have gotten that if only it was available in the non FSport. FSport seats were a deal breaker for me.
What's the difference in the seats? I love mine and am in a luxury loaner for a few days and never noticed anything different. I'll have to check them when I get in the loaner tomorrow.
Old 01-15-18, 08:52 PM
kss
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kolokmee
OP is from Canada, and our choices of colors are severely limited. Stratus gray interior is not available at all on any RX. Unfortunately it's not a slow-to-update website thing with the atomic silver. You can get any color you like for the interior, as long as it's black.
they have red.
The choices they had in stock for me was Atomic Silver with the red interior - which i hated. They had to find a car in Vancouver for the black interior. From the 2017 stock of the F Sport 3 the local dealers had 3 atomic silver with the red interior, 2 black, with the red interior an one white with the black interior and 3 white with the red interior left from the remaining 2017's. And with a perfectly straight face he is trying to steer me to the red interior for the atomic silver interior - saying its the most popular colour. If its so popular, why is the only colour they have remaining?

If they weren't able to get the silver with the black interior, i may have went with the black exterior/red interior, but i hated the look of the silver and red interior.

Last edited by kss; 01-15-18 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-16-18, 04:39 AM
Kajnbabe
Pit Crew

Smile

Originally Posted by kss
they have red.
The choices they had in stock for me was Atomic Silver with the red interior - which i hated. They had to find a car in Vancouver for the black interior. From the 2017 stock of the F Sport 3 the local dealers had 3 atomic silver with the red interior, 2 black, with the red interior an one white with the black interior and 3 white with the red interior left from the remaining 2017's. And with a perfectly straight face he is trying to steer me to the red interior for the atomic silver interior - saying its the most popular colour. If its so popular, why is the only colour they have remaining?

If they weren't able to get the silver with the black interior, i may have went with the black exterior/red interior, but i hated the look of the silver and red interior.
When I first looked at the Atomic Silver with the Rojio Red I remember saying I hate the red. But I went back and looked at it again and I said it really looks sporty, so I got the Rojio Red with the Atomic. I've never loved a car with a color combo like this as much as I have with any other vehicle I've owned. From the minute I drove off I knew I made the right choice. I get compliments almost daily for the Red interior. In fact if you read my signature/footer, 2 months after get the RX 350 fSport I went and bought a New 2016 IS 2007 color combo is Atomic with Rojio Red interior. I totally love it!
Old 01-16-18, 05:09 AM
JSracer
Instructor

Received 122 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Kajnbabe
When I first looked at the Atomic Silver with the Rojio Red I remember saying I hate the red. But I went back and looked at it again and I said it really looks sporty, so I got the Rojio Red with the Atomic. I've never loved a car with a color combo like this as much as I have with any other vehicle I've owned. From the minute I drove off I knew I made the right choice. I get compliments almost daily for the Red interior. In fact if you read my signature/footer, 2 months after get the RX 350 fSport I went and bought a New 2016 IS 2007 color combo is Atomic with Rojio Red interior. I totally love it!
they said already the seats don't work for them in the F (and red is only available in the F)

Last edited by JSracer; 01-16-18 at 05:35 AM.
Old 01-16-18, 05:22 AM
Kajnbabe
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by JSracer
they said already the seats don't work for them in the F
I know what they said, I was simply having a conversation with them and telling them my experience. Thanks for your note!
Old 01-16-18, 06:51 AM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,526 Likes on 1,806 Posts

Originally Posted by Kajnbabe
What's the difference in the seats? I love mine and am in a luxury loaner for a few days and never noticed anything different. I'll have to check them when I get in the loaner tomorrow.
Unbearably uncomfortable for me and my wife and neither of us are large if you're going there.
Old 01-22-18, 04:36 AM
Kajnbabe
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by mitigator
My first post. Getting ready to move up from my Golden Umber Mica 2009 Venza & deal on a Lexus RX 350 possibly with Executive package. We only have one Lexus Dealer which is an hour drive away. I'm having a hard time deciding on colour, my preference is Nightfall Mica possibly with Noble Brown or Parchment interior, but wondering about the Satin Cashmere or the Atomic Silver colour! I'm looking for something that won't show scratches easily and not needing to be washed too often as I'm in Canada and our winters are now really bitter cold. Any replies would be very much appreciated.
I have the Atomic Silver w/Rojia (Red) interior along with black dash with silver trim work around the dash. I have had many cars in my time but this one is by far the most easiest to care for and I literally love the combination in colors. When I first saw the Red I said no way and walked off. Then I went back and said Yes and I believe I would not be happy without it. Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails 2017 atomic silver with noble brown interior?-20161125_093758.jpg   2017 atomic silver with noble brown interior?-20161126_161939.jpg  
Old 01-24-18, 02:40 AM
mitigator
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Kajnbabe, beautiful looking car and colour will definitely consider the Atomic Silver, but not so sure about that Red interior until I see it.
Old 01-24-18, 11:36 AM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,526 Likes on 1,806 Posts

Originally Posted by mitigator
Thanks Kajnbabe, beautiful looking car and colour will definitely consider the Atomic Silver, but not so sure about that Red interior until I see it.
The red interior is gorgeous but only available on the FSport - check those seats for a long test drive before you commit. They were a deal breaker for me.