RX - 5th Gen (2023-present) Discussion topics related to the 2023 and up RX models

Lease/Purchase Price of 2023 RX

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-24, 05:29 PM
SKGX
Rookie

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I would find a dealer that is included in the Costco program and work from there, I loathe dealerships and my cars are purchased 90% over email. I show up to sign the paperwork, Deny all of the add-ons they try to sell you in finance and I'm on my way.

Dont be limited to you local dealers, Go to test drive whatever you want and go online. Leasehackr is a great source of attainable discounts and deals. Do your homework, KNOW the deal that you want, and start reaching out to dealers that have the build that you want. Be transparent and tell them the deal that you want and hold to it. You'll find the car and deal that you want, it just may take a bit of patience. Ive bought/leased over 10 cars this way. Every dealer in ever region differs in their inventory and clientele. Lexus dealers do not get to pick the spec cars that they want. They do get to submit a wish list and then it works in a Lottery system as to exactly which build/combos that they receive.

Hope this was helpful
The following users liked this post:
CCGS (07-29-24)
Old 07-29-24, 09:00 AM
NotAFiat
Driver

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Excellent Advice

Originally Posted by SKGX
I would find a dealer that is included in the Costco program and work from there, I loathe dealerships and my cars are purchased 90% over email. I show up to sign the paperwork, Deny all of the add-ons they try to sell you in finance and I'm on my way.

Dont be limited to you local dealers, Go to test drive whatever you want and go online. Leasehackr is a great source of attainable discounts and deals. Do your homework, KNOW the deal that you want, and start reaching out to dealers that have the build that you want. Be transparent and tell them the deal that you want and hold to it. You'll find the car and deal that you want, it just may take a bit of patience. Ive bought/leased over 10 cars this way. Every dealer in ever region differs in their inventory and clientele. Lexus dealers do not get to pick the spec cars that they want. They do get to submit a wish list and then it works in a Lottery system as to exactly which build/combos that they receive.

Hope this was helpful
Great way to buy a new car. Most large dealerships have an Internet Sales department. My wife used Edmunds internet tool to buy her mom's Nissan Sentra back in 2010. She input the car spec's and submitted it to all the local Nissan dealers. Each responded with a quote after locating the vehicle. She then asked if anyone could beat the lowest price quoted, getting another $400 off.
We showed up at the dealership and went to pay for the car. Of course, they wanted to sell us add-ons like upholstery protection, lifetime paint protection, etc., etc. And before driving away, they still showed us the cars features and controls and answered questions. It actually was a good car dealer experience.
The following users liked this post:
CCGS (07-29-24)