RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Rojam rx

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-09 | 11:37 PM
Rash
hmm

Default Rojam rx

Couldn't find the body kit, so I'm just posting the wheels page. I'm not sure if they made this bodykit, but they do bodykits in general.

http://www.rojam.jp/gallery/rx350.html

Another picture:

Last edited by Rash; 07-28-09 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-28-09 | 11:50 PM
lex
Lexus Test Driver

my jaw literally dropped. this is amazing!!
Old 07-29-09 | 12:17 AM
Rash
hmm

Old 07-29-09 | 07:33 AM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Absolutely insane, and I love it in black.
Old 07-29-09 | 09:00 AM
Stormforge
executive matchup

dayam! love the wheels in the first pic!

close up pic of the RS-R strut: do we know if that is a spring replacement, shock replacement, or a coilover replacement?!?!? omg, i didn't think there would be suspension mods out this quick!!!!

rashoodz, props to you for finding all this!
Old 10-17-09 | 08:54 PM
Rash
hmm

Old 10-17-09 | 10:53 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

sweet!!!
Old 10-18-09 | 06:34 AM
pvo
Lead Lap

Very nice!!!!
Old 10-18-09 | 12:53 PM
Kyousuke
Driver School Candidate

Those rims are ugly, IMO. The bling ruins the car Everything else looks awesome though!
Old 10-24-09 | 03:28 PM
Rash
hmm

Old 10-24-09 | 05:40 PM
afpj
Instructor

Super low profile tires. Looks a bit odd with that last set. But the dual exhausts...yummy
Old 10-24-09 | 06:49 PM
oldcajun
Racer

I still don't understand the concept of turning a fairly nice looking SUV like the stock RX into a really ugly thing like this with the terrible wheels and tires with no sidewalls. It reminds me of what the kids do with old Civics, but totally out of place on a Lexus. Why spend a lot of money to make your car not only ugly, but to ride and handle worse than stock?
Steve
Old 10-24-09 | 07:37 PM
data2009
Pole Position

I just like the skirt and dual exhausts. Wheels - not so much. Too big. Looks like a Tonka truck.
Old 10-24-09 | 07:42 PM
pulp
Rookie

i could understand the lowering/large wheels/low profile tires thing on an IS/GS/SC since they are supposed to be more oriented towards sports/performance, but on SUVs and the LS, i don't get it at all.

on the LS those mods simply make it lose class, while on SUVs it just doesn't make any sense, why buy an SUV in the first place if you are gona make it useless as an SUV by lowering it and using wheels/tires that make a stock IS more off-road capable.
Old 10-25-09 | 10:05 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Originally Posted by oldcajun
I still don't understand the concept of turning a fairly nice looking SUV like the stock RX into a really ugly thing like this with the terrible wheels and tires with no sidewalls. It reminds me of what the kids do with old Civics, but totally out of place on a Lexus. Why spend a lot of money to make your car not only ugly, but to ride and handle worse than stock?
it's jdm vip style, and it's not for everyone. but let me ask you this: what choice of clothes do you wear that makes YOU stand out different from all the tom, joe or harry out there? do you want every guy you meet to look like you (style wise)? i'm pretty sure you would say no. you pick your clothes that makes you look good, or to your tastes. modifying a suv like the RX is no different. modders mod the RX because it is to their taste, to be different than all the other plain jane stock RX on the road. that is what modifying is all about...you can wear a plain cheap suit you picked up from sears, or you can wear a custom tailor made italian suit from rodeo drive.

with regards to ride, it may be a little harsher with the low profile tires and lowering springs. but handle worse than stock? if anything, a lowered car should handle better than stock.

Originally Posted by pulp
i could understand the lowering/large wheels/low profile tires thing on an IS/GS/SC since they are supposed to be more oriented towards sports/performance, but on SUVs and the LS, i don't get it at all.

on the LS those mods simply make it lose class, while on SUVs it just doesn't make any sense, why buy an SUV in the first place if you are gona make it useless as an SUV by lowering it and using wheels/tires that make a stock IS more off-road capable.
same comment as above. and i disagree with your LS comment. have you seen this clean LS modded? it is sick!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...-part-2-a.html

on a side note, the RX broshure states that the RX is not recommended for off road use, so it's moot to say that a stock IS is more off-road capable.

Quick Reply: Rojam rx