SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

URGHh! got another dent on my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-04, 09:35 PM
BAZ
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear that!....I live in truck city,Dallas [ i think ] All my family in the last few weeks have had there cars hit while parked [not just dinged] I now park my soarer over two parking spaces, thats if i can't get an end space next to the pavement! but my wife says someone will only key your car out of spite! because you've taken 2 spaces,do you think this is true? Ive recieved about 8 small dings since i arrived here from the UK 15 months ago! The first one i recieved was on day one!! & i was present when it was done! The woman just got out of her car & bammed her car door into mine.....i said what are you doing? she just looked at me,like wots the BIG deal.....arggggghhhh
Old 03-21-04, 06:31 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default dings/dents

Here's an interesting story.
After cleaning and waxing the car, I go for a ride to enjoy it. I make a stop at a Walgreens. I park out in the boonies where no man (or woman) has gone before. I come out of the store to find someone next to me and this big red ding. Could have only come from the red car parked next to me. I wait until the person comes out. This lady with the nicest set I've seen in a while (sorry ladies) is the culprit. After recovering I ask her what she is going to do about the dent. She tries to deny it, yells at me then jumps in her car. I told her I have her tag and will call the cops, she will be guilty of leaving the scene. A cop happens to be going by. I flag her down. The lady tries to get away. I jump in her path and dares her to hit me. The cop cuts the lady off. The cop looks at the damage and says anything over $100 she has to write up. The cop did her report and makes us exchange insurance info. After the cop leaves. The lady tries to sweet talk me. Says her driving record is bad and her insurance co. will cancel if she has one more incident. Asks me if there's another way we can handle it. Naively, I tell her Dent Master should be able to get it out for $100. If the paint is damaged, it will me more. Told the lady I'll settle for the hundred but warned I'll be back if it's much more. The lady says to follow me to her place where she has the money. Remember, this is an attractive lady with a nice body. I'm married but most men are suckers for nice looking ladies. I get to her place and am nervous about going in. I tell her I'll wait outside. She insists I come in. She says she's going to slip into somethimg more comfortable. I tell her all I want is the money. I threaten to call her insurance co. She begs me to come to the bedroom where the money is. I go. I'm looking at her now more exposed breasts. She working them...by breathing heavy and body movements. For a moment I think, wow an easy lay. Then I remember I'm married. Then I think what if she waits until I go for it then scream bloody murder. I jump up and run. She puts on a robe, comes outside where I'm trying to regain my composure. She hands me the money and asks if I'm sure that's what I really want. That makes me feel better about her but I told her I was sure. We end up talking for an hour outside and I left thinking she's okay, just using her assets to get by. Even in this day and age, lots of women still do that.
Old 03-21-04, 07:16 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Lightbulb

What Walgreen's in what city was this again?

LOL j/k.

Wow its almost hard to believe that she would try to prostitute herself like that to get out of a hundred bucks. Good thing you backed down, cuz technically I think that's very illegal in Florida. I think your hunch was right about her switching it around on you once you got into it. God knows what she'd try.

This thread is starting to scare me as I'm about to get my entire SC resprayed with the new body kit and I'm already **** as it is. I'm going to have to park in the boonies and take a scooter to wherever I'm going. =/
Old 03-21-04, 08:51 AM
Technics
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: dings/dents

Originally posted by reggiek
After cleaning and waxing the car, I go for a ride to enjoy it. I make a stop at a Walgreens. I park out in the boonies where no man (or woman) has gone before. I come out of the store to find someone next to me and this big red ding. Could have only come from the red car parked next to me. I wait until the person comes out. This lady with the nicest set I've seen in a while (sorry ladies) is the culprit. After recovering I ask her what she is going to do about the dent. She tries to deny it, yells at me then jumps in her car. I told her I have her tag and will call the cops, she will be guilty of leaving the scene. A cop happens to be going by. I flag her down. The lady tries to get away. I jump in her path and dares her to hit me. The cop cuts the lady off. The cop looks at the damage and says anything over $100 she has to write up. The cop did her report and makes us exchange insurance info. After the cop leaves. The lady tries to sweet talk me. Says her driving record is bad and her insurance co. will cancel if she has one more incident. Asks me if there's another way we can handle it. Naively, I tell her Dent Master should be able to get it out for $100. If the paint is damaged, it will me more. Told the lady I'll settle for the hundred but warned I'll be back if it's much more. The lady says to follow me to her place where she has the money. Remember, this is an attractive lady with a nice body. I'm married but most men are suckers for nice looking ladies. I get to her place and am nervous about going in. I tell her I'll wait outside. She insists I come in. She says she's going to slip into somethimg more comfortable. I tell her all I want is the money. I threaten to call her insurance co. She begs me to come to the bedroom where the money is. I go. I'm looking at her now more exposed breasts. She working them...by breathing heavy and body movements. For a moment I think, wow an easy lay. Then I remember I'm married. Then I think what if she waits until I go for it then scream bloody murder. I jump up and run. She puts on a robe, comes outside where I'm trying to regain my composure. She hands me the money and asks if I'm sure that's what I really want. That makes me feel better about her but I told her I was sure. We end up talking for an hour outside and I left thinking she's okay, just using her assets to get by. Even in this day and age, lots of women still do that.
Wow, dogg. I really commend you on your self-restraint and respect for your marriage.

If that was me however, I would have and taken the money.......LOL
Old 03-22-04, 09:21 AM
BAZ
Pole Position

Gee!...ever thought of writing for a magazine! ...from now on CVS looses my bizz! its walgreens from now on!! j/k

Got a new ding on the drivers door,sometime over the weekend! arggghhhhh

ANY MORE WEIRD STORIES LIKE THIS?
Old 03-22-04, 09:38 AM
JPI Racing
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by BAZ
Gee!...ever thought of writing for a magazine! ...from now on CVS looses my bizz! its walgreens from now on!! j/k

Got a new ding on the drivers door,sometime over the weekend! arggghhhhh

ANY MORE WEIRD STORIES LIKE THIS?
LOL
JPI
Old 03-22-04, 10:04 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

If you can afford 2 cars, get a used Saturn S-series to do a lot of your running around and shopping. They are famous for the dent-proof plastic body panels. Keep in mind, tho...the paint can still scratch even if the plastic doesn't bend.
Old 03-22-04, 10:27 AM
BAZ
Pole Position

Chieftain Tanks sell quite cheaply in the UK! that should be more than a match for SUV'S/TRUCKERS
Old 03-22-04, 05:12 PM
DHRP
Lead Lap

LOL Great story reggiek I was reading it and was waiting for the punchline... Sounds like the beginning of a **** flick.

Aren't you in Sunrise? I work near the Sawgrass mall and could've sworn I saw your car on 136th. I need to go to Walgreens more often.
Old 03-22-04, 05:49 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Default sighting

Originally posted by DHRP
LOL Great story reggiek I was reading it and was waiting for the punchline... Sounds like the beginning of a **** flick.

Aren't you in Sunrise? I work near the Sawgrass mall and could've sworn I saw your car on 136th. I need to go to Walgreens more often.
Could have been me. i'm in that area sometimes. It was in the sawgrass area the incident with the lady happened. Give me a ring, maybe we can ride around, take some pics, go to hooters...etc. 954 557 7965
Old 03-23-04, 05:15 AM
DrewGS350
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear! Just finish fixing my door and rear fender; I feel your pain bro!
Old 03-23-04, 06:07 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Re: dings/dents

Originally posted by reggiek
Be glad you walked away for other reasons, too....not just your marriage or self-restraint. How do you know WHO or WHAT could have been upstairs in that bedroom waiting for you...in the closet, maybe?
She could have had a football player of a boyfriend 6' 4" and 300 lbs...maybe with a weapon....or a Doberman.
Even though you got her license number, that doesn't stop some people.

And suppose she WAS an easy lay? You could certainly do without an STD in your life...especially if you're married.
Old 03-23-04, 08:33 AM
BAZ
Pole Position

Any piccy's? j/k...........this is one time in your life i bet you wish you had one of those new CAMERA FONES
Old 03-23-04, 10:42 AM
BAZ
Pole Position

Thought you might be interested in viewing here: TIF UK.

http://www.toyotaimportsforum.co.uk/...&threadid=3261
Old 03-23-04, 11:28 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Re: dings/dents

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mmarshall
[B]Be glad you walked away for other reasons, too....not just your marriage or self-restraint. How do you know WHO or WHAT could have been upstairs in that bedroom waiting for you...in the closet, maybe?
She could have had a football player of a boyfriend 6' 4" and 300 lbs...

That would have been fun...I'm 6'2 - 275lbs.
But you're right, glad I got out of there. I saw the lady one day at the unemployment office, she was looking for a job. She was embarrassed. I asked if she remembered me. She did. I didn't take it any further than that.

Quick Reply: URGHh! got another dent on my car!!!