SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

4 days later - another problem!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-04, 10:39 PM
Thomas C
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by PROMETHEUS
Is it just the electrical problems youre having, or do you have mechanical problems also, ive seen the video of your black car , it looks really nice, if your having electrical problem go to an electrician and he should tell you the problem in no time.
I dont think it was a massive short that took out trac, because it would take out other electrical things, it will not only damage your computer, it will fry it , and bust almost every single fuse in the car, i think you have one wire that is screwing everything up for you. Take it to an electrician and do a diagnostic, ive seen a gold lexus with a bodykit and rims in the queens area for sale, i was about to buy it a few months ago. I was going to buy it but he told me it was in a preety bad accident, not sure if it was the same kid , cause he told me he had a black sc before the gold one.
I believe he sold the car to a friend which lives somewhere in queens, so if thats your car it got passed around, and if it is that same kid , then its a SMALLL world. GL Johny let me know if you need that tailight
same kid
Old 09-19-04, 10:49 PM
PROMETHEUS
Driver School Candidate

hahaha what a coincidence , and that gold lex was johnies? I test drove it it was immaculate, he said he changed the tranny on it also something about it going out on him had the reciept for it it was somewhere around $1600 which is rather cheap. But how bad was the accident with the gold lex he had? He was selling it for $8000k which i thought was a good price considering it had a brand new tranny. and shifted nicely.
Old 09-19-04, 11:29 PM
SC300Es
Pole Position

Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts

But how bad was the accident with the gold lex he had
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=121424
Old 09-20-04, 05:53 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahaha what a coincidence , and that gold lex was johnies? I test drove it it was immaculate, he said he changed the tranny on it also something about it going out on him had the reciept for it it was somewhere around $1600 which is rather cheap. But how bad was the accident with the gold lex he had? He was selling it for $8000k which i thought was a good price considering it had a brand new tranny. and shifted nicely.

not a brand new tranny....
Old 09-20-04, 08:53 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

A good rule of thumb with that kid is this - ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS A LIE!

When he wrecked the gold one he came on here asking people to send him their old receipts for stuff on their car so he could claim that they were on his car. That's how honest that little @#$%^ is. Search for the post and you will find it.

What kind of complete moron gets online and asks people he doesn't even know help him commit insurance fraud

Peace,

Jonny
Old 09-20-04, 11:58 AM
PROMETHEUS
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by VSsc400
not a brand new tranny....
It was either brand new or rebuilt, when i jacked the car up it was shiny =), plus the reciept came form Ralli i believe or something like that. Vssc400 how do you know his tranny wasnt new?
Old 09-20-04, 12:10 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

It was either brand new or rebuilt, when i jacked the car up it was shiny =), plus the reciept came form Ralli i believe or something like that. Vssc400 how do you know his tranny wasnt new?

Because the tranny wasn't new. I know, I have sources. As for the tranny being shiny, When I send my car in for detail the understide of the car comes out shiny and grime free... some parts do look new.

did you happen to catch the date on that receipt?

Details of what i know and what I do not know or how I know is nothing i want to discuss on open forums.

If you want to talk about it and stuff we should meet sometime. I am in queens area often.
Old 09-20-04, 12:22 PM
PROMETHEUS
Driver School Candidate

Ye my car is in the shop at the momment, im having a kit put on it , and i think it was somewhere in march, Im sure it was new or maybe even rebuilt, even my mechanic told me so. You have your sources? Hopefully it will be out by the time you guys have a next meet and ill have the pleasure of meeting all of you guys. Vssc400 Did you ever lift the car up? Did you ever look underneath it? Your already discussing where this kid lives and all so what difference does it make ? Even you as a moderator have said certain things that i didnt think were allowed like releasing some personal info so i dont think this would hurt. plus hes not even on these forums anymore right?.Even my lex doesnt shift as smoothly as the time i test drove his. and mine only has 73,000 and im the second owner so i dont think anything can be wrong with my tranny, but it was lke driving the BMW745, where you dont even know that the car has a tranny lol.
Old 09-20-04, 12:30 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Ye my car is in the shop at the momment, im having a kit put on it , and i think it was somewhere in march, Im sure it was new or maybe even rebuilt, even my mechanic told me so. You have your sources? Hopefully it will be out by the time you guys have a next meet and ill have the pleasure of meeting all of you guys. Vssc400 Did you ever lift the car up? Did you ever look underneath it? Your already discussing where this kid lives and all so what difference does it make ? Even you as a moderator have said certain things that i didnt think were allowed like releasing some personal info so i dont think this would hurt. plus hes not even on these forums anymore right?.Even my lex doesnt shift as smoothly as the time i test drove his. and mine only has 73,000 and im the second owner so i dont think anything can be wrong with my tranny, but it was lke driving the BMW745, where you dont even know that the car has a tranny lol.
Where do I discuss where he lives and all?
Where did I post his personal info?
where and when did I abuse my moderatorship?

I know the shop where he got his car fixed. That's how I know.
Old 09-20-04, 12:33 PM
PROMETHEUS
Driver School Candidate

You know Ralli? really , can you get me a discount on 97+ tails?
Old 09-20-04, 12:33 PM
vredniykot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally posted by VSsc400
i was wondering too
D is gotta be smarter than that
Old 09-20-04, 12:36 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

You know Ralli? really , can you get me a discount on 97+ tails?
answer the questions that I've asked you.

as for the 97+ tail you can contact Steve Gans aka SupraTRD here. He is a vendor and will provide you with excellent prices.
Old 09-20-04, 12:36 PM
PROMETHEUS
Driver School Candidate

dont get me wrong i didnt mean to offend you, im just saying allot of info was already released so i dont know why this could hurt, its just i want to know how you can fake a receipt that looks exactly that it came from a lexus dealership, im just curious on how he did that, you know just curious.
Old 09-20-04, 12:37 PM
PROMETHEUS
Driver School Candidate

as for his personal info i apologize and take that back looks like it was regular memmbers.
Old 09-20-04, 12:42 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

dont get me wrong i didnt mean to offend you, im just saying allot of info was already released so i dont know why this could hurt, its just i want to know how you can fake a receipt that looks exactly that it came from a lexus dealership, im just curious on how he did that, you know just curious.
No information regarding where he lives has been released anywhere in this forum.
No information about any of his personal information has been discussed anywhere in the public forums.
I have not abused my moderatorship since election.

Yes I do take offence to false accusations.

Fact of the matter is that Daizenlex has scammed more than one member here.

When did I say that he faked the receipt? I said that the tranny was not new. Nothing more nothing less.

Ralli among many other dealers in NY and CT has serviced my vehicles. As stated above I will not discuss any further inside details with you in public forums.

Also please point me to where normal members have released daizenlex's personal information so I can remove them.

People will ask you questions when you bring in a modified lexus. Hey do you know that guy with a gold SC with a bodykit? etc etc. Yeah that guy that looks like such and such and etc etc

Last edited by VSsc400; 09-20-04 at 01:06 PM.

Quick Reply: 4 days later - another problem!!