SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Hit and Run!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-04, 02:22 PM
hemogoblin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hit and Run!!

Today totally sucked. I was on my way to school, exiting my exit. Stopped waiting for cars to clear up, when a old lady hit my rear with her Honda Civic. We pull over as soon as I can and see that my car isnt all that bad, one of her license plate bolts make a circle in my rear bumper, and a few scratches cover the insides of where my rear license plate is. No biggie I think, not a big deal at all. So the lady comes out crying, saying oh my god sorry blah blah blah...... We are blocking traffic so she says " dont you think we should get out of the way? " So I agree and pull off into a turn which was about 10 feet away. I park and notice, the lady is gone! She went straight and left me.

Now the damage wasnt bad at all. And I'm not an angry person at all, but this B1t#h pissed me off. I spent all summer Getting rims/Full 97+ upgrade/Full Paint Job/Suspension. And this happens... Quote from my body shop came out to $225 Cash, which isnt bad, but still. I feel like a fool for letting this happen.

Sorry I had to vent. L.A. has the worst drivers ever.
Old 09-23-04, 02:43 PM
tpham7
Pole Position

did you get her license plate #?

that sucks bro.
Old 09-23-04, 04:40 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LA? Says you're in Alabana? Where did this happen? And please tell me you were smart enough to get the plate number when you first got out, that's the FIRST thing you do. I'd drive in that area often as she's bound to be back around. I know how you feel though, I know if someone rear ends me I'm likely to haul off and smack the ish out of then as soon as we get out of our cars. I know that's not the best thing to do but it's the only thing some people respect. You see what happens when you tryto be nice...you get screwed...

I had a woman a few weeks ago park behind my car and press her front license plate on her front bumper into my rear bumper while I'm sitting near a window watching her. She gets out of her car and walks around to see if she messed my car up, then she leaves and goes inside her house...she left her car pressed into mine like she didn't give a crap. So I walked up to her door and asked her to come outside, I asked very nicely and never made mention of why I was there. The woman started cussing and screaming at me from inside her house, called me every name in the book and told me to "go the f__ away before she called the cops" I flipped out and said "call the cops b____!!!" then I proceded to damage the ish out of her hood and quarter panel of her brand new Accord. I hate honda drivers
Old 09-23-04, 06:22 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light
Forum Moderator

Received 362 Likes on 231 Posts

she'll be on that road again one day. maybe around the same time too. park early and wait. seek and destroy
Old 09-23-04, 07:10 PM
Celsior Master
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by mikeloc24
then I proceded to damage the ish out of her hood and quarter panel of her brand new Accord. I hate honda drivers

haha thats some good ish!

too bad hemo didn't have that chance
Old 09-23-04, 08:17 PM
MeehSoFly
Driver

Hey!!....I feel ya bro!! same shiet happened to me....the s.o.b. too a lick at my front end and took off...aint that a b**tch...ahaha