Attn DX3: Your cluster has been UN-Daizened

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-04, 01:48 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally posted by Calvin L
ok so I am even more curious now..

he screwed up his car and sold it to you?

just answer yes or no...that is all.

I empathize for you Jonny, hope things for your car go really well, if you need anything, pm me and I'll try to help you out.
Calvin,

Here is some of the many problems I encountered. As I delved deeper into the car there were MANY more!!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=128911

Here is someone else who got screwed by him

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=130638

Then he joined under another screename and pretended he was someone else and tried to start sticking up for himself saying how cool this guy "Daizenlex" was. That kid =

Thankfully, with the incredible kindness on CL from many members, including but certainly not limited to OLT, Vred, Aliga, VSC400, for their help with parts, and everyone elses continued support, I didn't give up on the car and I have been battling with it ever since.

Now in a matter of days I am hoping she will be up and running again, hopefully minus a few problems!!

Thx again to everyone,
Jonny
Old 10-29-04, 01:54 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

yea, I went to buyer/seller forum and checkd out your thread already..all I have to say is; damn, that sucks!

he played you, and he was planning it since the beginning, Its hard to trust people on the net in the first place, but its really stupid how we expect CL members to be stand up citizens and trust them with our money/parts/and personal information. I'm just glad I never had to deal with daizenlex, and the people I dealt with are trustworthy.

good luck with the car Jonny.

Last edited by G Star; 10-29-04 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-29-04, 01:55 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Calvin L
yea, I went to buyer/seller forum and checkd out your thread already..all I have to say is; damn, that sucks!

he played you, and he was planning it since the beginning, Its hard to trust people on the net in the first place, but its really stupid how we expect CL members to be stand up citizens and trust them with our money/parts/and personal information. I'm just glad I never had to deal with daizenlex, and the people I dealt with are trustworthy.

good luck with the car Jonny.
Thank you my friend.

Jonny
Old 11-02-04, 03:21 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

I got a gauge cluster, I got a gauge cluster!!!

For the first time since I have owned a Lexus I have all lights on my cluster!!! I received my cluster in the mail from OLT today and am very excited!!!

Now hopefully my new engine will work so I can see the cluster in all its glory.

So I gotta give major props to OLT for an awesome job! A really great guy,

Peace,
Jonny
Old 11-02-04, 03:35 PM
Joehs
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet ! when you get it working Ill have to come buy and see it in its revamped glory !

~Joey
Old 11-02-04, 05:21 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by LuCiA
sweet ! when you get it working Ill have to come buy and see it in its revamped glory !

~Joey
Sounds like a plan man.

Peace,
Jonny
Old 11-03-04, 06:35 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

DX:

Wow!! I really feel for you man...It is really unfortunate to get ripped, especially when it is from someone you are supposed to be able to trust. One question, when you got to NY, and saw the car, why did you go through with the deal? I would have told him the deal was off, and driven back home. Why didn't you do this? Just curious. Anyway, glad you are well on the way to getting the car back to stock condition.

What ever happened to DaizenLex? Was he banned for such deceptive practices?

Ryan

Originally posted by Dx3
Calvin,

Here is some of the many problems I encountered. As I delved deeper into the car there were MANY more!!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=128911

Here is someone else who got screwed by him

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=130638

Then he joined under another screename and pretended he was someone else and tried to start sticking up for himself saying how cool this guy "Daizenlex" was. That kid =

Thankfully, with the incredible kindness on CL from many members, including but certainly not limited to OLT, Vred, Aliga, VSC400, for their help with parts, and everyone elses continued support, I didn't give up on the car and I have been battling with it ever since.

Now in a matter of days I am hoping she will be up and running again, hopefully minus a few problems!!

Thx again to everyone,
Jonny

Last edited by SC400T; 11-03-04 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-03-04, 06:40 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I wouldnt want to be in his shoes. He cant show his face locally at the car meets. He is probably on here with a different login.
Old 11-03-04, 06:47 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by SC400T
DX:

Wow!! I really feel for you man...It is really unfortunate to get ripped, especially when it is from someone you are supposed to be able to trust. One question, when you got to NY, and saw the car, why did you go through with the deal? I would have told him the deal was off, and driven back home. Why didn't you do this? Just curious. Anyway, glad you are well on the way to getting the car back to stock condition.

What ever happened to DaizenLex? Was he banned for such deceptive practices?

Ryan
Hey man,

The truth - it was dark, I had been up driving for 2 days, I didn't really notice the problems that night. But then we were supposed to meet up the next day to go over the cars and talk about any problems - that was when he quit answering my calls.

He was banned - thankfully!

Jonny
Old 11-03-04, 06:49 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by aliga
I wouldnt want to be in his shoes. He cant show his face locally at the car meets. He is probably on here with a different login.
Yeah, he probably is!! He got busted once before and I am sure he is on here again. Maybe a mod can check some IP addresses and see Wasn't he trying to sell his car though?

Anyway, it is all in the past. He screwed up - he has lost the respect of everyone on the CL forums. I hope it was worth it for him.

The whole ordeal has brought me some great friends here on CL - so there always is a positive in every negative - sometimes it is just a case of finding it.

Peace,
jonny
Old 11-03-04, 07:02 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally posted by aliga
Gazi, if you ever see him at a Lexus meet, be sure to give him a royal butt whoopin on behalf of all of the CL members, especially the Sc guys who can empathize for Jonny.
Old 11-03-04, 07:15 PM
THE_CEO
Pole Position

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

wow....

CEO
Old 11-03-04, 08:08 PM
siaxazn
Lead Lap

i actually saw him last time at tlw's bbq in jersey this summer 8/1/04. I guess he wasnt banned yet or not much people know of his evil ways yet. But he hasnt shown his face since then.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=128755

funny thing is he calls himself dazienlex when doesnt even have a single dazien part.

Last edited by siaxazn; 11-03-04 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-04-04, 04:15 AM
Senator
Lexus Champion

Default Great progress!!!

Hey Johnny, sorry I haven't been in touch my semester is killing me at the moment. But, the season is almost over and we have our last home game this Saturday! You gotta come by and check out the team we are having a great season!! Also, I have a new cell number because I lost my phone, but, my friends pitbull ate it Saturday night and now I am waiting for a replacement. I think the Irish luck has spread from you to me!!! J/K. But, I would like to help you out on Friday afternoon after I get off work. If you want call my old 361-1011 number and leave a message with your number so I can contact you. I've got work and practice today so I won't be able to check until later but call for sure!! also, did you replace with a 6 or V-8?? Fill me in bro,

Slowly coming back to society,,,,

Josh
Old 11-04-04, 04:35 AM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

daizen lex? WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LOSER!!!!!!! i know he knows better than to show up to any more meets- (his little self might get pummeled)-i'm not an advocate for violence but,how can you maintain your composure if you see this trash? DX3: i admire your determination to make the best of this unfortunate situation... i probably would be on the hunt for this derelict
good luck in your continued efforts bro.

Last edited by nextlevelcoupe; 11-04-04 at 04:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Attn DX3: Your cluster has been UN-Daizened