SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Attn DX3: Your cluster has been UN-Daizened

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-04, 10:57 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally posted by nextlevelcoupe
daizen lex? WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LOSER!!!!!!! DX3: i admire your determination to make the best of this unfortunate situation... i probably would be on the hunt for this derelict
good luck in your continued efforts bro.
Word on the loser. OK, this is something I have wondered. When I met him to swap the cars, he had $1 bills tied around the "Oh *****" handle. I was thinking - "Is this kid serious!!" Wanna-be ghetto *** G"!!

I will be in NY soon enough - his time will come

Peace,
jonny
Old 11-04-04, 10:59 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Those dollar bills were for emergency phone call money, when the car breaks down. Ghetto road side assistance!
Old 11-04-04, 10:59 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Great progress!!!

Originally posted by Senator
Hey Johnny, sorry I haven't been in touch my semester is killing me at the moment. But, the season is almost over and we have our last home game this Saturday! You gotta come by and check out the team we are having a great season!! Also, I have a new cell number because I lost my phone, but, my friends pitbull ate it Saturday night and now I am waiting for a replacement. I think the Irish luck has spread from you to me!!! J/K. But, I would like to help you out on Friday afternoon after I get off work. If you want call my old 361-1011 number and leave a message with your number so I can contact you. I've got work and practice today so I won't be able to check until later but call for sure!! also, did you replace with a 6 or V-8?? Fill me in bro,

Slowly coming back to society,,,,

Josh
Josh,

That's cool man. I will call u with my number. Putting the transmission back on on Friday so come on by.

Peace,
Jonny
Old 11-04-04, 11:01 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by aliga
Those dollar bills were for emergency phone call money, when the car breaks down. Ghetto road side assistance!
HAHAHAHAHA. He brought this mockery upon himself!! I kept his number - will be calling him when I arrive in NY within the next several months. Wonder if he will bring his crew with him to meet me

Jonny
Old 11-04-04, 11:06 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

give me a shout when your in town!
Old 11-04-04, 11:08 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by aliga
give me a shout when your in town!
Fa sho!

Peace,
jonny
Old 11-04-04, 11:25 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gazi ... too funny///// and this kid stands all of 5'4" and weighs as much as my bicep...this boy is too small to beat down fellaz... wouldn't even be fun...lol
I think not bein part of the CL family is hurtin dat boy..
ALL BS aside.. Dx3, u should pay dat lil a__ punk a visit when u roll to NYC...
Old 11-04-04, 11:48 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

no beatdown, but the kid needs a good talking to.
Old 11-09-04, 08:35 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DX3: glad things are starting to work out for you.
Old 11-09-04, 06:43 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by VSsc400
DX3: glad things are starting to work out for you.
What up man??? It has been a long time!! How r u? I was going to call u last week but I don't have ur number anymore. Hit me up on your # so we can catch up.

Peace,
Jonny
Old 11-15-04, 12:01 PM
dwebb99
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dx3, you should have seen that BAD DEAL from a thousand yards with you eyes closed! I assume your just young and new to the evil ways of the world.Never, ever, buy a car from someone in New York City,in the dark, AND with dollar bills wrapped around the brake handle. Dx3 this just SCREAMS low life scum ,PRO scam artist! Car is probably put together from at least six other cars from a chop shop! Sorry about your misfortune. Unfortunately this happens to far too many naive car buyers. Thanks for telling the story on how it all came down, unfortunately I must have heard similar stories on the car forums hundreds of times. Classic car scam. People, time to get smart, if it smells alittle stinky ... just WALK AWAY FROM THE DEAL FOR GODS SAKE! It's a piece of ***** car,(owned by a piece of ***** scam artist) nothing more. Don't reward these low life scum with a sell. Walk next time.
Old 11-15-04, 12:13 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by dwebb99
Dx3, you should have seen that BAD DEAL from a thousand yards with you eyes closed! I assume your just young and new to the evil ways of the world.Never, ever, buy a car from someone in New York City,in the dark, AND with dollar bills wrapped around the brake handle. Dx3 this just SCREAMS low life scum ,PRO scam artist! Car is probably put together from at least six other cars from a chop shop! Sorry about your misfortune. Unfortunately this happens to far too many naive car buyers. Thanks for telling the story on how it all came down, unfortunately I must have heard similar stories on the car forums hundreds of times. Classic car scam. People, time to get smart, if it smells alittle stinky ... just WALK AWAY FROM THE DEAL FOR GODS SAKE! It's a piece of ***** car,(owned by a piece of ***** scam artist) nothing more. Don't reward these low life scum with a sell. Walk next time.
Hey man,

Yeah, I should have. I put too much trust on a fellow CL member. Young - I am 26 so I am not sure whether that makes me young or not.

The only thing that kid is pro at is being a moron!!

Peace,
Jonny
Old 11-15-04, 12:34 PM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dwebb99
wow... strong words.. and u have some points... Not that u feel this way but for some of our lets say "less traveled" members I wanted to say this:

You should never buy a car in the dark from anyone in ANY city... I am from NYC and reside in CT and have met MANY great CL members from New York and New Jersey and do business with them on the regular..
Just didn't want members to get the idea that NYC area members may be less trustworthy than any other location. A bad deal is a bad deal in any location...

BTW... $ wrapped around the hand brake has got to be the dumbest thing...lol .In NYC.. anybody walking by your ride sees it and bam they are in it...
Dude probably put it on there b4 the purchase to try an impress DX3...
Old 11-15-04, 12:56 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

CREAM: Dollar, dollar, bills ya!!
Old 11-15-04, 03:23 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by blktiger12

Dude probably put it on there b4 the purchase to try an impress DX3...
He put it there b/c he thought he was a baller. Needless to say, he is a far-cry from that.

Live and learn,

Peace,
jonny

Quick Reply: Attn DX3: Your cluster has been UN-Daizened