I got hated on

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-04, 03:08 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Technics
What happened in the club? Anything?
Good question dude, I never even thought to ask about that. Even though I doubt he did anything to warrant being hated on other than driving a sweet car. Man this pisses me off. People who choose to deface a defenseless car are straight bustas.
Old 11-19-04, 03:18 PM
hotmachine
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn Tommy, I didn't know it was that bad.

No one saw it happen last night? F@#kin' idiots man. We'll get them...
Old 11-19-04, 03:47 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Damn man, so sorry to hear of what had happened! Which bar was this?

Damn those haters.... If it will help at all, I recently paid my neighbor who has been installing alarms for over 16 yrs to install a viper 2 way pager with remote start and sensors. I can have him hook u up as well.

Good luck bro.

Bryan

Last edited by Wald GS; 11-19-04 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-19-04, 05:42 PM
Technics
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by mikeloc24
Good question dude, I never even thought to ask about that. Even though I doubt he did anything to warrant being hated on other than driving a sweet car. Man this pisses me off. People who choose to deface a defenseless car are straight bustas.
Yeah, I doubt he did anything to deserve that. But if there was an altercation or situation, the least they could have done was man up and handle it face to face. Taking it to someones car is weak.
Old 11-19-04, 06:50 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

wTF? this happened at Bar 330 in Brea? wow, go figure. i'll be sure not to take my car if and when i do go there.
Old 11-19-04, 07:18 PM
BobaDrift
Pole Position

Damn bro that is FUCT UP. I'm surprised you didn't call me about this last night or even today. Sorry to see the damages that have been done.
So this is what goes down in the parking garage in Brea? I guess we can only drive the beaters out to that area. What's sad is that place isn't even ghetto, although the element stil makes its way there.
Let me know if you find out who did it. You know I'm down to issue an @$$ whooping anytime. Of course I'll let you get your kicks/punches in afterwards.
Call me up bro.

Chris
Old 11-19-04, 08:53 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 345 Likes on 224 Posts

Here's is Dennis's bad flashback:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ghlight=police
Old 11-19-04, 09:06 PM
2jz LEXURY
Driver School Candidate

Hey man, I deffinettly know what your talkin about. Cought some****ing peice of **** punk *** ***** kid about 16 only a year younger then me going at the hole side of my car with a coin scratched the **** out of it I was so angry I kicked him in the face n beat his face till my hands hurt then took his wallet got his name address and everything made the **** pay ever cent back and hopefully tough him some morals I meen people need to show there kids pulp fiction. You dont **** with a mans automobile, they should just be ****ing shot no trial no jury stright to execution. Hope is all good for you tho man.
Old 11-19-04, 10:42 PM
Bryan858
Lead Lap

Default Damn....

First off I want to say I feel your pain brother... Thats why I don't even drive my car to work... Err, That just F***s up the whole evening... The guy was obviously jelous of your ride and I bet he wasn't even that drunk... Just used it as an excuse to mess with your car... Just get him to pay for it or if not give it some time before you retaleate so that he does not suspect it is you then leave it at that.... Good luck with the insurance by the way, I hope they can get your car back to the great shape that it was in...

Hey man, I deffinettly know what your talkin about. Cought some****ing peice of **** punk *** ***** kid about 16 only a year younger then me going at the hole side of my car with a coin scratched the **** out of it I was so angry I kicked him in the face n beat his face till my hands hurt then took his wallet got his name address and everything made the **** pay ever cent back and hopefully tough him some morals I meen people need to show there kids pulp fiction. You dont **** with a mans automobile, they should just be ****ing shot no trial no jury stright to execution. Hope is all good for you tho man.

---- Are you serious? your lucky the kid didn't press charges on you... I would have just hit him in the gut where the bruises wouldn't show to much but he would feel it then as you said take his wallet and get the info and get him to pay for it... Heh, some kids/ guys /even girls now a days just don't plain have any respect at all now a days...

Well hope everything works out for you buddy... Bryan
Old 11-20-04, 04:10 AM
q-OnE
Rookie

i hate bar 330. only been there liek 3 times and everytime i was bored for some reason.

and now hearing this...i dont think i'll be driving my car there anymore

really sorry about ur car. man....so stupid
Old 11-20-04, 10:23 AM
Din
Lexus Champion

yeah i got a dent in my door and a broken taillight from a night of clubbing before.
Old 11-20-04, 01:48 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by q-OnE
i hate bar 330. only been there liek 3 times and everytime i was bored for some reason.

and now hearing this...i dont think i'll be driving my car there anymore

really sorry about ur car. man....so stupid
Especially with a bright tangerine paint job. Leave it in the garage like pats gold car. hhahahaha
Old 11-20-04, 06:41 PM
ummagawd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

*sigh*

well to answer some of your questions...

Nothing at all happened at the club, in fact I know more than a handful of the people there (mostly the regulars... and the only reason why i know this is because i dj there occasionally). And I didn't even talk to any females (who might have BF) that night either. So it's definately just a jealous ******

I parked 1 floor down from the main level... this is where no one parks because everyone usually goes up to park... and not down. There were only maybe 8 or so cars when i parked. No one saw anything. And just like bobadrift said.... that place isn't even ghetto. It was a thursday night however.. and for those that know about thursday nights at 330..... its not nicknamed "asian night" for nothing. Now don't get me wrong here.... i'm filipino myself.... but thursday nights always attracts the bad crowd gangsters and all that bull*****.

It pisses me off everytime i see it. And it's times like this that lessen my motivation to make my car look nice.

Insurance will cover it.... but because i can't prove i didn't do it myself (which is the stupidest thing ever..... who kicks in their door?) it will go on my record and possibly increase my insurance rate. I'll prolly be taking it to M1autobody.... they do good stuff and do insurance work so...

It just sucks.... almost as if you can't have a nice car. I mean honestly... we all fix up our cars to illustrate a part of ourselves and what we like to do right? We're not showing off or anything... we just drive and park. But noooooo.... we can't even do that because of jealous f^cks.

I'm honestly going to bring my car and park it in the same area.... but this time i'll be in an unsuspecting car parked across from it with bats.... then kick his face in and ask him how it feels. Then tell him i'm sorry and that i'll respray his face for him and then spray paint his face.

LexAristo.... i'm interested in that 2-way alarm... i'll PM you.
Old 11-20-04, 08:04 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by ummagawd
[BIt pisses me off everytime i see it. And it's times like this that lessen my motivation to make my car look nice.
[/B]
Tommy, I understand how you feel man, but don't let it bum you out too much. Some people are just a-holez no matter how hard you try. I doubt you could really lie in wait and catch the person as it was probably just some random loser who'll get what's coming to 'em somewhere down the line anyway. Keep modding man and don't dwell on that sucka.

-

Last edited by mikeloc24; 11-20-04 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-20-04, 10:04 PM
q-OnE
Rookie

yea...thursday nights get pretty packed like always. i agree with the whole asian gangster thing. i hate it too. and plus so many haters.....arg....i parked where u parked too when i used to go there. no one parks lower level. weird...cant believe that.

Quick Reply: I got hated on