SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

I cant find where to buy the JIC spartan exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-04, 07:55 PM
Hollywood
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I cant find where to buy the JIC spartan exhaust

I cant find where to buy the JIC spartan exhaust. I have looked in may places on the internet.

I found it here for the SC300, but not sc400.
http://l-tunedparts.com/product/sear...=vendor_submit

But I'm hoping to find a place that has it in stock, lots of stuff on the internet needs to be ordered and an uncommon car like the sc400, that **** takes forever to arrive.
Old 12-12-04, 08:25 PM
OMGILuvBBQ
Driver School Candidate

I dont know if you have already looked here, but try the Overboost store, i remember they had the JIC exhaust. Not possitive on which model SC it was for tho, but you should look there if you havent already
Old 12-12-04, 08:32 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All the JIC's made are for the SC300, however, it can be modified to fit the 400s. I did just that. The only difference is the flange location on the stock piping. On a 300, the flange is right after the cat, whereas on the 400, there's some piping before a flange. So basically, 300s and 400s have the same location secondary cats, it's just the location of the flange after that cat. So basically, just take it to a muffler shop, chop off the extra piping after the secondary cat (the cat that sits like in the middle of the car) and weld the flange on there, and the exhaust should fit up no problems. well that's what i noticed, the hangers and everything fit perfectly, just except that part. hope this helps.
Old 12-12-04, 09:46 PM
Hollywood
Lead Lap

Originally posted by LexAnt
All the JIC's made are for the SC300, however, it can be modified to fit the 400s. I did just that. The only difference is the flange location on the stock piping. On a 300, the flange is right after the cat, whereas on the 400, there's some piping before a flange. So basically, 300s and 400s have the same location secondary cats, it's just the location of the flange after that cat. So basically, just take it to a muffler shop, chop off the extra piping after the secondary cat (the cat that sits like in the middle of the car) and weld the flange on there, and the exhaust should fit up no problems. well that's what i noticed, the hangers and everything fit perfectly, just except that part. hope this helps.
Sweet, thanks LexAnt.

Ya I seen it on overboost I dought they have it in stock compaired to a lexus specialty store.