SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

sc300 angel eyes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-05, 07:31 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

chino wasnt hating on your work.... i actually think it looks like a good job, but as stated, it belongs on a bmw. as to the noob who tried to grill my boy..... keep that up, and you wont last long. some of us have been members for many years, and all the mods know and respect us as we do them. keep the wity insults to yourself please. try to post something more productive! and yes... his SC will put a lot of others to shame.. (even though it needs to be tuned )
Old 05-09-05, 07:49 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
chino wasnt hating on your work.... i actually think it looks like a good job, but as stated, it belongs on a bmw. as to the noob who tried to grill my boy..... keep that up, and you wont last long. some of us have been members for many years, and all the mods know and respect us as we do them. keep the wity insults to yourself please. try to post something more productive! and yes... his SC will put a lot of others to shame.. (even though it needs to be tuned )

ok im done........
Old 05-09-05, 08:15 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ok Guys, back to the topic!

I think this Edgy's IS300 looks sick with the angel eyes. We were driving home one night from a meet and he had them on and it looked crazy in my mirrors... When he was pulling behind me with his Supercharger screaming, it looked like a demon was chasing me...

If done right, they can look good on a few cars. Whether or not it is considered "rice" is just an opinion and should not be taken personally..

Old 05-09-05, 08:24 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LXOGOOD
If done right, they can look good on a few cars. Whether or not it is considered "rice" is just an opinion and should not be taken personally..
Nicely put Ken.
Old 05-09-05, 08:32 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

Edgy's car Pwns all. I actually don't mind them on an IS, but considering this is the SC forum, i gave my 2 cents on "my" style car On the IS it is not nearly as bad which IMO is due to the proper "size" of the ring. The smaller thick rings are used on "less tasteful imports" in MOST cases.

Again, like i say not to take away from indelible's efforts in any way. JMO
Old 05-09-05, 09:03 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

that IS looks whicked!!!
Old 05-09-05, 09:35 PM
jacques
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trd did call his car ricey which can fairly be assumed to be an insult and later he said he "owned" him. Although some of you guys have a lot of posts (I personally don't understand why this is so valued ) doesn't mean your free to insult someone and their work without expecting a response. Some people are just looking for knowledge and help, snide/rude comments having nothing to do with the posters question just degrade the quality of this board overall. If you cannot restrain yourselves keep it to the PM's instead.
Old 05-09-05, 09:49 PM
LexFather

I do prefer Angel Eyes on BMW but heck I prefer Altezzas on Lexus and CLEARLY that didn't happen
I must say the angel eyes I have seen on Lexus do look good.

Old 05-09-05, 09:59 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Different, but definitely not my cup of tea.
Old 05-09-05, 10:21 PM
platnm95sc
Driver School Candidate

first of all i didnt put my question up saying "do you think it looks ricy?" so im not looking for uneeded comments im on the forum to get ideas to improve lexus's in my opinion. im sorry i dont have a turbo in my car i try to roll more luxury than sport, and thats my opinion, and im not here to get opinions im here to get facts like anyone else who asks a question. so before ur guys say OWNED like some 3rd grader stop and think if i give a ****? and thanks for the help indelible atleast someone has some common sense.
Old 05-09-05, 10:50 PM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everybody chill on the personal stuff....

Platnm95...I think your original question "where can u purchase the angel eyes" has been answered...

As with all mods please post some pics when your done....
Old 05-09-05, 10:55 PM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by platnm95sc
ricy...riiight
just go sit in ur 93 sc and feel cool bro
Im sure you know that his 93 SC has a 1JZ-GTE engine, and that his 1JZ is modified, and that the 1JZ is one hell of an engine, and Im sure your post was sarchastic...

Putting Angel Eyes on the SC will seem ricey to most the people on here. Deal with that-
Old 05-09-05, 11:24 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Originally Posted by platnm95sc
first of all i didnt put my question up saying "do you think it looks ricy?" so im not looking for uneeded comments im on the forum to get ideas to improve lexus's in my opinion. im sorry i dont have a turbo in my car i try to roll more luxury than sport, and thats my opinion, and im not here to get opinions im here to get facts like anyone else who asks a question. so before ur guys say OWNED like some 3rd grader stop and think if i give a ****? and thanks for the help indelible atleast someone has some common sense.

I have warned you about the attitude. the curse editor has caught your language, it is there for a reason. Please maintain your language when you post.

As for your "I didn't ask about......." this is a public forum and you cannot dictate who response with what. Please realize that. Your attitude has a lot to do with now *cough* smoothly the thread is going. Let's start this again with a more healthy approach............. everyone.

Keep this thread on topic from here or it will be locked. Response's that are towards other comments and not related to the OP's question fall into that category.

Y'all know i hate to get the stick out. Play nice.
Old 05-10-05, 12:04 AM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

::cough... "in my best seinfeldvoice"
forum ****
::cough

jk
Old 05-10-05, 12:34 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light