SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

sc300 angel eyes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-05, 08:08 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KoSC300
I'll agree with jacques... all of this hostility looked like it was heading towards a disaster. Seems like everyone is backing up the guys with more "seniority"(posts) just because they have that and also because they also think its "ricey". I'll give you senior people the respect you deserve for the information you help provide us with, but it does not protect you like an iron cloak. Grouping up like a gang and bashing new people is not the way to go about things. You are still responsible for your actions. I would not doubt that trd's car is'nt nice, however I do believe that I wouldve taken a comment like the one he left in a slightly negative way also. Because it sounded like more than just an opinion about the angel eyes. it was about the entire car and future of it supposedly being cursed with "rice".

I think it wouldve made me feel like I was heading in the wrong direction of traffic and should be going with the flow/norm. As if I were doing something wrong, and should hop on the bandwagon with the rest of the majority. If he had said something along the lines of "i think they look ricey", it wouldve sounded more like an opinion strictly about the angel eyes. However, to me it came off as if, from now on anything that he does to the car would be considered 'rice'. Because "ricing out of the SC begins", as stated in his comment. As for the rest of the following comments, and negative replys from both sides, neither of them were needed and should've been dropped. Which is how I will end it here.

As for getting back on subject, sorry O.L.T., I think the angel eyes definately look different and would make me look twice thinking ::were those angel eyes? kewl:: They look much better on the IS than the SC though. Anybody have a night-time picture of how these look? and also do they show much during the daytime while off? I think they're ok, but like indelible said, most likely much better at night than during the day, jmo....
umm... I guess you havent read post #35 yet.
Old 05-10-05, 08:18 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

angel eyes huh....guess that's the new thing since that altezza craze died down well kinda. to each his/her own. angel eyes on sc
Old 05-11-05, 12:46 AM
jacques
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by got_trd
umm... I guess you havent read post #35 yet.
yes please explain how saying you "owned" someone is making a nonhostile statement of opinion
Old 05-11-05, 12:53 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LexusPunk
You like the amber side markers? Wierd.
Yeah, I like to keep all my lights looking stock. It brings less attention from the FEDS than having a blue bulb on a clear corner which is illegal and ricey.
Old 05-11-05, 02:37 AM
boobstar
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by jacques
yes please explain how saying you "owned" someone is making a nonhostile statement of opinion
He didnt say he owned anyone.
Old 05-11-05, 06:29 AM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boobstar
He didnt say he owned anyone.

exactly.... you guys seem to assume too many things. Read the WHOLE thread before you go making assumptions. Thank you.

Now like the mods said, stay on topic. Its over...
Old 05-11-05, 06:39 AM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This internet fighting and "oooh I'm butt hurt because someone insulted my taste" is just plain stupid and really starting to irritate. I want to see a thread of good clean discussion of "why this, why that, because this, and because that." If someone does not like your style, get over it. Not everyone is going to like it. Did he/she hurt your fragile egos thru a computer?? If so, you have issues. Those of you who want to size up and show who has the bigger d**k. Please take it to PMs. Thanks.

Now let's talk more about CleanSC's install on the supra headlight.
Old 05-11-05, 09:26 AM
jacques
Pole Position

Originally Posted by got_trd

ok im done........
Ok, correction he said kisoarer "owned" him and posted a childish gif. Not much better from our point of view.
Old 05-11-05, 09:33 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry guys. This thread just can't seem to stay on topic and the original poster seems to be long gone.