SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Cream and sugared

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-05, 06:38 AM
WhiteTiger
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear that Reggie.

As much as it might be fun to "format C:" her computer, I'd just let her know, you know. And wow her with that praying comment you mentioned.

People that are that vindictive certainly need someone to pray for them. Sad that they think this is way to resolve their frustration in life.
Old 07-13-05, 06:39 AM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you return the small favor on her car and not say a word, you can see how she reacts to it.... Obviously, she cannot say anything to you personally because it will reveal to you that she was the originator of the crime. Do it silently just to see how she is around you afterwards. If she becomes nastier and shows signs of suspicion when you're around her, then you have your suspect. If not? Well, payback for being nasty and evil towards you?

Some of you think he should do nothing at all.... however sometimes the best justice is the one taken in your own hands. Equal payback sends a msg across.

4 years ago, someone at my office was hating on me too, evil dood who disliked the idea that a college grad was driving a better car than he was. He would park his POS blue truck next to mine and open his door super hard against my car, setting off the alarm and making a large blue ding. Not just once, but twice. After investigating and finding some of my white paint on the door edges of his 1988 dodge ram truck, and matching the height of the door in comparison to my dings, I decided to finally return the favor... silently of course. On a rainy day, I took my trusty screwdriver and popped 2 of his tires around 4:00 PM. Looked like someone had to stay late at the office that night. Turns out, after that... he was very nice to me oddly enough. The taste of vigilantism can be sweet sometimes.
Old 07-13-05, 09:34 AM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

bananas in the tailpipe trick... gets *** every time!
Old 07-13-05, 09:41 AM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by nextlevelcoupe
bananas in the tailpipe trick... gets *** every time!
hehe thats a good one, ... try telling her "did you know i have a dash mounted camera?
Old 07-13-05, 09:41 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Sad to see so many vendictive replys to your original post that clearly states that you " THINK YOU KNOW WHO DID IT". Obviously, you do not know for sure. There are always 2 sides to everything. Don`t do anything that will come back to haunt you. The car is fine, no harm, no foul. Forgive and move on. The resentment only hurts you.
God Bless,
Dave
Old 07-13-05, 10:03 AM
newyorksc
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Skulinex
... try telling her "did you know i have a dash mounted camera?

yes this is a good one..
Old 07-13-05, 11:31 AM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dang Reggie, sucks to her that man. Good thing It came off though.
Old 07-13-05, 12:06 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by WhiteTiger
As much as it might be fun to "format C:" her computer, I'd just let her know, you know. And wow her with that praying comment you mentioned.
I'm with Sir Ed on this one. Let her know you know and leave it at that, she'll be so worried about retribution she'll leave you alone. Most cowards who attack helpless cars are that way. Tell her you know what she did and then just walk away.
Old 07-13-05, 02:59 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just tell her that your glad that you just got that motion activated silent alarm with the bumper cams then ask her if whe would like to pay for the new paint job(even if you dont need it) or have her insurance pay it through a police report. that should get her to appologize at the very least. if that doesnt work, just smack her arround a bit big guy jk.
Old 07-13-05, 03:22 PM
WebStarr
Pole Position

Forget doing anything to her car. That's just little girl games. I would seriously beat the snot out of that lady. No joke. I swear if I ever catch anyone doing anything to my car I'll probably end up in jail for a while. I can't stand that type of ****. I would never do anything to someone's car. LIke I said, that is for little girls. I don't even know why people do things like that to peoples' cars. If I have a problem with somebody, I call them out on it when I see them. You got me all worked up now. It's not even my car and I'm seriously pissed. I feel your pain.
Old 07-13-05, 04:01 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by KidPandJ
Pour the fluid out of a jar of pigs feet (any fluid that some kind of meat/fish floats in will work) into the air intake for her airconditioning (where the windshield wipers are). I bet that will smell delicious for awhile. J/K I would pray for her too, although it takes alot of self discipline not to retaliate when someone messes with your car like that.
Use some Vietnamese fish sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woah Im evil. Smellin rotten Vietnamese fish sauce through ur vents much worst than coffee.
Old 07-13-05, 05:46 PM
SinisterSC
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by WebStarr
Forget doing anything to her car. That's just little girl games. I would seriously beat the snot out of that lady. No joke. I swear if I ever catch anyone doing anything to my car I'll probably end up in jail for a while. I can't stand that type of ****. I would never do anything to someone's car. LIke I said, that is for little girls. I don't even know why people do things like that to peoples' cars. If I have a problem with somebody, I call them out on it when I see them. You got me all worked up now. It's not even my car and I'm seriously pissed. I feel your pain.
For some odd reason that is funny as hell. But seriously, if she drives a convt., you could smudge dog doo into her convertble top, or if not under her door handle....

There's nothin worse than poo. Or you could......... never mind.
Old 07-14-05, 10:33 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SinisterSC
you could smudge dog doo...under her door handle....
You are a nasty, vile, evil, vulgar bastard!! ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love you!!, a man after my own heart!...now you're talkin! ha ha ha ha ha! no permanent damage but funny as HELL!!!!

...but to get full pleasure from this type of revenge you must witness the "mark" attempt to open their door. The look of revulsion on their face when they grab a fist-ful of poop will be priceless!!...oh yes it will be priceless! muhaaa muhaaaa!!!

(funny how we can't type "s.t.f.u." on this forum, lol)

Last edited by mikeloc24; 07-14-05 at 10:36 AM.