SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Soarer Photopost (56K Do you still exist?)

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-05, 01:07 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Soarer Photopost (56K Do you still exist?)

In the past I have created a few Soarer Photo-post for the masses to enjoy and maybe learn something from or get some styling ideas from... Well here is another post like that. Enjoy

-We will start out with the AutoCouture convert. 5.0 Soarer at a meet...

The famous SC500 Auto Couture Convertible Soarer (which was bought by a guy from the Toyota-imports (UK) forum according to the Japanese translation

You dirty girl... you like to be topless dont you.

Popping the hood

Showing off those 5 liters of supercharged sweetness!

SC500 Badges

Battery in trunk
Old 09-13-05, 01:08 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Now the rest...

Heres a nice air ride Soarer with Vertex aero...

Nothing special to say... just a sharp looking soarer.

You look at it, and you want to hate the lambo doors and neon... but you notice the Vertex Aero and the wheel fittment and you cant help but like it a little!

This car has the Target aero and a ab-flug spoiler.... but its not the aero that makes this car unique, its the 2JZ-GTE swap with the 3.2L Jun Kit, cams, and the big old single turbo thats cranking out close to 700 hp.

Lambo doors on a Soarer with Inspection Aero

Last edited by sc400texas; 09-13-05 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-13-05, 01:09 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Im loving the wheel fittment on this car!

Two twin tip soarers (black soarer also has full wald aero and looks pretty sick... but I couldnt find a big enough picture to share.)

I dont know about you... but I am man enough to drive a purple car, if its that one!

I have been trying to convince people over here in the states that a full faced dish rim like these Euroline DH's would look sick on a SC/Soarer... now we have proof!

He is also on Air Runner suspension

Last edited by sc400texas; 09-13-05 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-13-05, 01:10 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

And he fitted a 92-94 lip on a 97+ front it seems... Its hard to make it out, but you can see that it is not quite long enough. The car is HOT though! (even though he could have gone a little bit more extreme on the rear wheel offset... A bit too sunken in.)

Signature front bar, and a Soarer / SC enthusiast from the otherside of the world.

This guy built his car to look like the D1 Car... my only problem with it is his wheel fittment SUCKS. A better fitting pair of wheels and you would have a pretty sick looking Soarer.

Tell the purple soarer to let the white soarer borrow his wheels for a few shots!

Well, thats all I got right now, I hope you enjoyed this little post and maybe learned something or saw something that inspired you.

Last edited by sc400texas; 09-13-05 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-13-05, 01:13 AM
kietlander
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

nice.... hopefully my car will add a lil eye candy to this post.
Old 09-13-05, 01:22 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kietlander
nice.... hopefully my car will add a lil eye candy to this post.

Im not asking you (or anyone else for that matter) to post pictures of their car or of other soarers... These are just for viewing pleasure, and to spark interest. If you guys have any questions about these cars feel free to ask, as I can go back to the sites and find some answers.
Old 09-13-05, 01:27 AM
JamesN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

OMG I'm speechless. I'll be dreaming of this for days . Anyone know of the Hp on this beast??
Old 09-13-05, 01:38 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by JamesN

OMG I'm speechless. I'll be dreaming of this for days . Anyone know of the Hp on this beast??

I dont remember exact numbers, but I do know that the car was fitted with the C's 5.0 Liter stroker kit, and C's super charger... then Auto Couture sold the car to a guy who modified the C's Blower with a smaller pulley and made some other changes. Perhaps somebody from Toyota-Imports Forum can chime in with more info? I know that it was sold to one of the members from over there and now resides in the UK (from my understanding).
Old 09-13-05, 02:10 AM
kietlander
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by sc400texas
Im not asking you (or anyone else for that matter) to post pictures of their car or of other soarers... These are just for viewing pleasure, and to spark interest. If you guys have any questions about these cars feel free to ask, as I can go back to the sites and find some answers.

i know just that my car is in the works right now in cali. and i hope it turns out right. just hope i got it done soon.
Old 09-13-05, 02:32 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

This car has the Target aero and a ab-flug spoiler.... but its not the aero that makes this car unique, its the 2JZ-GTE swap with the 3.2L Jun Kit, cams, and the big old single turbo thats cranking out close to 700 hp.
That rear has been rolled so much the door line misses by an inch or better. Wonder what it looks like close up from the front at that door line.
Old 09-13-05, 03:08 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
That rear has been rolled so much the door line misses by an inch or better. Wonder what it looks like close up from the front at that door line.

Its actually got aftermarket rear fenders also, but I couldn't find the brand name.
Old 09-13-05, 05:07 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

thanks for sharing. SC500 always gets a from me
Old 09-13-05, 06:15 AM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That candy pink/purple SC is hotness! My *** needs to get crazier offset and larger wheels too now! Thanks for the pictures!
Old 09-13-05, 06:47 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lambo doors on a Soarer with Inspection Aero

Looks like it's doing a little side to side action too!
Old 09-13-05, 06:48 AM
Gamer
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont remember exact numbers, but I do know that the car was fitted with the C's 5.0 Liter stroker kit, and C's super charger... then Auto Couture sold the car to a guy who modified the C's Blower with a smaller pulley and made some other changes. Perhaps somebody from Toyota-Imports Forum can chime in with more info? I know that it was sold to one of the members from over there and now resides in the UK (from my understanding).

He splits his time between the UK and Japan, the car lives in Japan though. As expected with one off modifications the car does have some issues with the drop top and fitment. Not too sure on the HP output but can find out if need be.

The Euroline DH rims that you also mentioned on that other car. I used to run a set on my car pictures can be found here but keep in mind this was quite a while ago (June '04) my car has changed considerably since then.

http://showoffyourcar.com/galleries.asp?carid=905

Quick Reply: Soarer Photopost (56K Do you still exist?)