SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Member's Crazy Car Collection 56k warning

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-05, 09:30 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had a feeling you knew what i was talking about mike. i just think its funny how someone can post up someone elses pics and then every one that doesnt know SW just assumes things. if people would use the search function, they would be able to get the correct info on his car, what he does for a living, and how old his daughter is... not that its anyones business. im shocked this thread is still open to tell you the truth. but thats just me.
Old 10-21-05, 11:00 AM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hehe

Big money house..big money cars...but the lawn is all jacked up and brown!!!

Where are the priorities man!!!! j/k

Yeah..I hope you guys got SW's permission for these picts..
Old 10-21-05, 11:40 AM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default You really need some new hobbies, Pal...

Originally Posted by xknowonex
Ok guys, no I didn't. I just decided to do so because he posted the link to his entire album a while back.
If he posts a link, that's his business. But are you that bored, that desperate to increase your post count, that you're resorting to digging up old threads by others and posting their pics in your own thread?

Since you're fond of "posting first, asking later" be advised it wouldn't be OK to do the same with my pics (although I'm the first to admit I have nothing in my albums as interesting as SW's!).
Old 10-21-05, 02:15 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xknowonex
Ok guys, no I didn't. I just decided to do so because he posted the link to his entire album a while back.
When in doubt, just ask...thats all. No one is coming down on you bro, at least not me. But it would have just been in better judgement to ask his permission before posting up all his cars, his garage, and discussing his life.

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
i had a feeling you knew what i was talking about mike. i just think its funny how someone can post up someone elses pics and then every one that doesnt know SW just assumes things. if people would use the search function, they would be able to get the correct info on his car, what he does for a living, and how old his daughter is... not that its anyones business. im shocked this thread is still open to tell you the truth. but thats just me.
I thought the same thing dude. When I saw some of the questions people were asking it made me go because it's been discussed a jillion times already (like everything else in the SC section) but I guess people would rather rehash things rather than search for some reason. Oh well. That's fine with me.

Originally Posted by PERRYinLA
If he posts a link, that's his business. But are you that bored, that desperate to increase your post count, that you're resorting to digging up old threads by others and posting their pics in your own thread?

Since you're fond of "posting first, asking later" be advised it wouldn't be OK to do the same with my pics (although I'm the first to admit I have nothing in my albums as interesting as SW's!).
ha ha ha ha! omg, this is hilarious

(PS-it is also NOT okay to post up MY pics for your own purposes, just had to make sure I got that out there!)
Old 10-21-05, 02:44 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Well my bad. I apologize for that indiscretion for not seeking permission I just thought it would be cool to post it up so that many of the newer guys on here would so they would see it. Truthfully, his black SC was an inspiration that finalized my choice in picking the SC over other cars. Also, the collection is also an inspiration in life to many of us.
Old 10-21-05, 02:45 PM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Default Rehashed...

You mean when people go "hey...where can I get bulbs for my SC"...yak yak yak...

Tired old retreads..

All it says is that we've been in this forum too long.

=)
Old 10-21-05, 02:58 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Hey this thread also serves another purpose also. It shows how nice and tasteful an SC can be so that kids will be dettered from goin cheap and ricing it out. Is that a good reason??
Old 10-21-05, 03:49 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

just my opinion, but i feel that the only thing this thread is doing is ruining SWs towels from all the people sweating his B***s! SW is a very influential person on these boards, and to me it seems disrespectful for not only posting without permission, but for all the assumptions other members are making about him, his family, and his lifestyle. lucky for them, SW is a great guy and probably wont reply to this in a negative way.

for all the new members, just dont post threads about other members without permission. its that simple. happy posting.
Old 10-21-05, 04:57 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
just my opinion, but i feel that the only thing this thread is doing is ruining SWs towels from all the people sweating his B***s! SW is a very influential person on these boards, and to me it seems disrespectful for not only posting without permission, but for all the assumptions other members are making about him, his family, and his lifestyle. lucky for them, SW is a great guy and probably wont reply to this in a negative way.

for all the new members, just dont post threads about other members without permission. its that simple. happy posting.
Hey you guys your making me feel all bad already. SW is a very influential person on this board but I dont think he has the time to roam through it much and also his car is already maxed out in both the performance and aesthetics dept so he doesnt need to ask us for advice n stuff.

Last edited by xknowonex; 10-21-05 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-21-05, 07:48 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

SW is a very influential person on this board but I dont think he has the time to roam through it much and also his car is already maxed out in both the performance and aesthetics dept.
Man you guys really gotta stop sucking up. We all know he has good taste in cars already (established this fact a loooong time ago) After all, it just goes back to how much money a person has. I am sure if most of us made the money we can have nice cars like that too.

xknowonex we got the point already in his thread a long time ago, if members want to see his car, they can search for it, honestly I think you're all up on his nut$ and it is getting old.

Sorry if I am out of line, just had to vent.
Old 10-21-05, 09:27 PM
SC300Es
Pole Position

Received 63 Likes on 44 Posts

Hey this thread also serves another purpose also. It shows how nice and tasteful an SC can be so that kids will be dettered from goin cheap and ricing it out. Is that a good reason??
Not everybody has that kind of budget.

SW is a very influential person on these boards,
SW is a very influential person on this board
How so? Explain please. (No disrespect to SW.) Just curious.
Old 10-21-05, 09:50 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

influential as in respected. people here tend to value his opinion along with others such as chris threadgill, clint, brian, and a few others not mentioned. he doesnt post much, but when he does, its almost always about a new record, or pics of one of the finest SCs on the planet... in my opinion. he must be looked up to seeing as every thread he starts grows to an average of about 8 pages in a months time. thats my take on it.
Old 10-23-05, 08:19 AM
ifilrx
Driver

I smell royalty....
Old 10-23-05, 08:28 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

All in All nice collection of cars I feel honored to see an SC among those exotics costing much much much more
Old 10-23-05, 08:32 AM
cloudnine
Pole Position

The SCs are the highest quality cars, but not necessarily the fastest, in that harem.

Quick Reply: Member's Crazy Car Collection 56k warning