SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Turbo SC400 in Dec. 05 Super Street Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-05, 10:26 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks mean nothing if your embarassing our kind with a front mounted air intake...

My sc300 might have a total cost less then her rims, but my car can also run circles around her car. All show and no go = FWL
Old 11-09-05, 10:36 AM
GRIFFIN TT
Driver

Originally Posted by User Name
Kill what? Her car prolly looks better than 90% of the members here..

What have you done to your car...

true most of the guys on here have some pretty stock cars with TT rims
Old 11-09-05, 10:36 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
Excuse me?? If you didn't care to make the car a huge deal and not show it off, you wouldnt be sponsored and be in magazine covers. Your contradicting yourself.
Ive been in this 'Lexus scene' and ClubLexus for a VERY long time. Ive mentioned before that Its not my style to make a post about every mod or every car that I own. People that have been here a while will tell you that.

Theres more stuff coming out about the setup (how and why I did it ) very shortly and thats all I have to say about it.....Simple layout & nice results when its running right.

User Name: there are people working hard to get out the vid and pix of the car that I shot with in California a little bit ago.....More problems, but we got good footage.

The car just got back to Seattle yesterday
Old 11-09-05, 10:37 AM
User Name
Driver

Looks mean nothing if your embarassing our kind with a front mounted air intake...

My sc300 might have a total cost less then her rims, but my car can also run circles around her car. All show and no go = FWL
How many track days have you gone to?

I could careless if you are SUPER DUPER FAST on the street. It don't mean **** to me.
Old 11-09-05, 10:38 AM
User Name
Driver

Originally Posted by Emerald

User Name: there are people working hard to get out the vid and pix of the car that I shot with in California a little bit ago.....More problems, but we got good footage.

The car just got back to Seattle yesterday

You still didn't answer my Q's...
Old 11-09-05, 10:45 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

My car is currently being built for daily driver/drag strip use. Thank you.
www.synergycoatings.com/pics

It really doesnt matter how long you've been surfing the internet, what matters is.. your having ppl post in magazines that your car is turbo, when in fact, it isnt. Also you still fail to produce pictures to prove the fact that it is turbo if it really is. Pretty paint, rims with horrible offset (any good rim company should know the correct offset for an sc), and a FMIC with pipes going nowhere.. In the import world, thats called RICE.
Old 11-09-05, 10:48 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

All show no go? why not both? I can put a rush job on the 300 if you like

you need to relax with that ImSoSuPeRDuPerFaSt Initial D crap...our conversation is over.

no time for bitter little kids
Old 11-09-05, 10:50 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

man dont girls get mad when you dont leg hump them because they own a nice car. I just wanted proof of it being turbo.. and apparently there is none.
Old 11-09-05, 10:57 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,360 Posts

OK all, I'm going to ask nicely for everyone involved in this thread to please be polite and constructive in your comments and questions. Knock off the name calling and insinuations.

Instead of saying "you don't have a turbo", ask politely to see a picture of how it's situated mounted on the car. Emerald has done a LOT to that car and I don't have any reason to doubt that one exists on it... and its certainly a design we've seen work with other models (David's LS).

Instead of saying "ruined the SC" say "not my taste/style". I personally like the car; engine bay and interior is very well done from what I can see, and the rest isn't bad (especially if she has some new wheels that fill up that wheel well )

Em - max sig size is 450 x 100, can you please remove yours or shrink it down please.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-09-05 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-09-05, 10:59 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man dont girls get mad when you dont leg hump them because they own a nice car. I just wanted proof of it being turbo.. and apparently there is none.

My man.... your choice of words will end up getting a mod to lock the thread and possibly "get at u" in a bad way..lol

Calm it down a bit.... its only car talk
Old 11-09-05, 11:01 AM
SoarerJzz3
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by silversprucesc3
My man.... your choice of words will end up getting a mod to lock the thread and possibly "get at u" in a bad way..lol

Calm it down a bit.... its only car talk
Isn't that what happened to the last thread that her car was brought up in.
Old 11-09-05, 11:02 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

true true im sorry, didnt mean to come out like that. That car would be sweet if it was turbo, i just wanna see how its done to be so hidden. There enough sc "rice" going around (the widebody yellow one). and if this car is in some magazine making claims, provide the proof or dont claim something its not
Old 11-09-05, 11:04 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

My car is currently being built for daily driver/drag strip use. Thank you.
www.synergycoatings.com/pics

It really doesnt matter how long you've been surfing the internet, what matters is.. your having ppl post in magazines that your car is turbo, when in fact, it isnt. Also you still fail to produce pictures to prove the fact that it is turbo if it really is. Pretty paint, rims with horrible offset (any good rim company should know the correct offset for an sc), and a FMIC with pipes going nowhere.. In the import world, thats called RICE.
Im not impressed....Im sure I'll be less impressed when your ride is all said and done. Cause its been done before...over and over again, by people that lead the way for SC300 / 400 owners.

- Please learn to read (in regards to the offset question)

- How long Ive been 'Surfin the net' in regards to building SC's? funny guy you are \

Leg hump? Did you notice my 'Join Date'? I think Ive earned the respect of the OG members here.

Last edited by DriftGirl; 11-09-05 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-09-05, 11:07 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,360 Posts

I'm not feeling overwhelmed by the politeness folks.... please take this thread in a postivie direction or it will be closed.
Old 11-09-05, 11:11 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

I'm glad your not impressed with my car, thats the whole point of it. To be as OEM looking as possible. That means all my hard work paid off!

Quick Reply: Turbo SC400 in Dec. 05 Super Street Magazine