SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Small sc photoshoot w/ the central florida crew

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-05, 02:11 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by got_trd
i think one of us saw you driving down lake underhill last night but you were going away from waterford...
Yeah, I live right on Lk. Underhill between Alafaya and Rouse. Didn't happen to catch glimpse of my new pipes did ya?
Old 11-29-05, 03:03 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
Yeah, I live right on Lk. Underhill between Alafaya and Rouse. Didn't happen to catch glimpse of my new pipes did ya?
i think it was johnnyB that saw you.. he was telling us about dual exhaust and dark wheels so we thought it was one of the new guys Chris, but we figured out it was you... keep checking the southeast section cause i think we are going go have another little sc meet in the near future... sunday was fun
Old 11-30-05, 11:09 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

rofl chino how are your rims? I hear you tried showing off again, slid sideways across a 6 lane highway over a median and hit a curb and damaged 2 of your rims. I don't even have to bad mouth you anymore, you do it to yourself

Old 11-30-05, 11:25 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

*singing* here we go again

Seriously though wtf is your problem VJ RC51? You're like an annoying fart can exhaust
Old 11-30-05, 11:31 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by cherplex
Seriously though wtf is your problem VJ RC51? You're like an annoying fart can exhaust
i might be annoying on the forum but im cool in real life i dont act like this... i just hate ricers aod posers, especially ones that sport the same looking car and give me a bad name around Orlando. I don't drift, street race, line up agenst ppl, do burnouts, show off and almost rear end ppl, or slide across medians into curbs.. .. He does, and ppl mistake his car with mine all the time, i'm tired of it. All i do is park and cruise. I'm really going to be pissed if one day cops come and question me for stupid **** hes done. As long as he posts in here like he's done something cool, ill be replying right back with the actual truth to his subject. I hope he sells his car and buys a civic with a huge wing, lights, and radio, it would fit his style perfectly.

Last edited by VJ RC51; 11-30-05 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-30-05, 11:39 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
i might be annoying on the forum but im cool in real life i dont act like this... i just hate people that sport the same looking car. All i do is park and cruise. I'm really going to be pissed if one day cops come and question me for being stupid. I hope to sell my car and buy a civic with a huge wing, lights, and radio, it would fit my style perfectly.

THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY MEANT TO SAY

Last edited by plex; 11-30-05 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-30-05, 11:41 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY MEANT TO SAY
LOL keep dreaming. Maybe chino has some kinda rep here so ppl back him up from just reading his fictional storys on here, but god damn, if ppl knew what he was really like, you'd see where im comming from.
Old 11-30-05, 11:51 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Didn't you get on supraforums??
Old 11-30-05, 11:52 AM
MongooseGA
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, since this thread isn't ever going to get back on topic...

I think that VJ is a bit on the negative side when it comes to posting in Chino's threads. That might be one strike against him.

On the other hand, I believe he shows more maturity than others in that he doesn't need to resort to verbal (well, as verbal as the internet goes) lashings and insults to feel superior or get his point across.

In threads outside of Chinos', his posts about 1JZ motors and miscellaneous items have been very helpful. He does post outside of the engine forums and helps others.

I remember when he posted his thread with the vinyl 2.5GT-T stickers- I guess people already had a negative bias against him and he got flamed for making a tomporary, free, test sticker. I can't see how making a sticker along the lines of the afore mentioned would be more ricetastic than paying for true SOARER badges and Griffin emblems to put on a USDM car. Sure, the owners have the right to whatever, but most need to think about things before bashing.

My two cents.
Old 11-30-05, 11:59 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

woohoo check my new sig thanks VJ
Old 11-30-05, 12:02 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

woohoo check my new sig thanks VJ
Well now, that's just silly.

But really, if you don't like him, you're not being any better by making up a fake quote and putting it in your sig.
Old 11-30-05, 12:03 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Thank-you.. I love helping people and giving factual real information about 1JZ swaps and the things i've experenced doing mine, and i will be doing my other car in a month or so. I would have nothing agenst Chino if he didn't live in the same city, but he gives me a bad name in this town. Yesterday i had someone asking me if it was me who was the idiot who curbed his car. Outside his little "crew", he has no friends, and most ppl think he's annoying and cocky. Just because he is ASE certified, doesnt mean a damn thing. He didnt even know you can take the banjo fitting off the powersteering pump so the stock SC powersteering lines fit. He bought his car swapped, and all the info he gives is stuff he reads off the internet. Every piece of info i give from swapping is when i did my own car. When i do my other one, i will do a step by step pictorial swap guide to settle this once and for all.
Old 11-30-05, 12:04 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

I dont like or hate him makes no difference to me just having some fun. I'm the instigator
Old 11-30-05, 12:05 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

I dont like or hate him makes no difference to me just having some fun. I'm the instigator
LOL i know, its funny
Old 11-30-05, 03:00 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
Every piece of info i give from swapping is when i did my own car. When i do my other one, i will do a step by step pictorial swap guide to settle this once and for all.
how did you extend your harness and what did you do to get your tach and temp gauge working? you have no clue cause you did NONE OF THE ABOVE

btw- My rims are fine and your story is once again 50% correct..... take a look at them at the meet tonight. If ur *** isnt knocked out by the time i see you

Last edited by got_trd; 11-30-05 at 03:13 PM.

Quick Reply: Small sc photoshoot w/ the central florida crew