SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Small sc photoshoot w/ the central florida crew

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-05, 03:38 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by got_trd
how did you extend your harness and what did you do to get your tach and temp gauge working? you have no clue cause you did NONE OF THE ABOVE

btw- My rims are fine and your story is once again 50% correct..... take a look at them at the meet tonight. If ur *** isnt knocked out by the time i see you
I had my harness professionally extended because i did not want electrical problems in the long run (sound familer?), and you still owe me $10 bux...

So, seeing that i only crack on you and no one else... and seeing that i'm twice your size, you have to get other people to do something you cant do? Hahahaha, your the man now dog

Last edited by VJ RC51; 11-30-05 at 03:44 PM.
Old 11-30-05, 03:59 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, for the love of god, please just stop posting!!! this **** is rediculous. ric, why do you feel like you need to be an ******* behind a computer screen? i dont get it. as for the lashing out at chino.... you have no reason. chino did nothing to you but offer his help. i know that both him and myself have gotten you a lot when it comes to your car... weather its a good deal on wheels and a motor, or info. he even fixed you temp gauge for you. be appreciative and stop bashing him. if you had any reason to bash him, just pm him or talk to him via AIM, phone, or in person. its the posts like the ones in this thread that give CL the bad name that it has on other forums lately. all chino did was post his new times, and you lashed out. he politely asked you to leave his thread alone, and you dismissed it. you dont have anything to prove. chino has a reputation on here for a reason... he knows his ****. he may not have swpped his personal car, but he has done 3 times as many 1J swaps as you have. i think he knows what he is doing. if you have a relative point to make, you do it well, as in other threads. since you have already been banned from Orlandoforums.com and supraforums.com for verbal attacks at people, dont you think you should chill out? you act as if you know chino... you dont. ive known him for a year, and still havent met all his friends....(still trying to get through all the ladies ). you really dont have that many fans in orlando yourself... i know many supra owners who are nice to your face but as soon as you walk away they say that they cant stand your arrogance. maybe if you just chilled out a bit, these so called "friends of yours" may actually start liking you. and please stop trying to hold yourself on a higher level than other members... your not any better. we have all seen the stupid things you do behind the wheel when you are drunk... or should i link the thread? my advice is that you just stop the trash talking and walk away. chino isnt a big guy, but trust me, you dont want to **** him off if your toe to toe with him.

clif notes: ric, dont be an ***.... personal attacks are not welcome here on CL!

Last edited by ki_soarer; 11-30-05 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-30-05, 04:07 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by MongooseGA
I remember when he posted his thread with the vinyl 2.5GT-T stickers- I guess people already had a negative bias against him and he got flamed for making a tomporary, free, test sticker. I can't see how making a sticker along the lines of the afore mentioned would be more ricetastic than paying for true SOARER badges and Griffin emblems to put on a USDM car. Sure, the owners have the right to whatever, but most need to think about things before bashing.

A little summary for you. In another thread he called a member ricey and no go-all show. Ok fine, I can care less of what he says to others about that matter. But when he turns around and starts a thread posing to be a soarer. That is, to me, being a hypocrite.

Maybe you need to take your own advice and think about things before you say anything as well.

This thread has hit the bottom of the well and it's not getting back out. Can someone lock it up.
Old 11-30-05, 05:09 PM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol vj your hilarious. I'm suprised you haven't been banned yet
Old 11-30-05, 05:25 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Xotic sC
A little summary for you. In another thread he called a member ricey and no go-all show. Ok fine, I can care less of what he says to others about that matter. But when he turns around and starts a thread posing to be a soarer. That is, to me, being a hypocrite.

Maybe you need to take your own advice and think about things before you say anything as well.

This thread has hit the bottom of the well and it's not getting back out. Can someone lock it up.

Thanks for that; I missed that thread.

Still, maybe those who don't personally know the Orlando crew and don't have first hand experience hanging out with them, shouldn't be quick to bash either of them for any reason. Be quicker to praise than to reprimand. I see this bandwagon forming against one member to favor the other, and only they really know the whole stories we're hearing portions of.

Example: If anyone else here posts of the OT section of BimmerForums.com (I know O.L.T. does) then you know the member Vlad. As every forum has their village idiot, Vlad is the one for BF.c. The whole forums flames him for posting stupid stuff, yet nobody knows him.
Old 11-30-05, 05:46 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

I think you guys should just have a triathalon with a drag race, foot race and potato sack race. Best 2 out of 3 wins! lol A retarded race for a retarded quarrel. The bigger person would just let it go. So anyways...plan on taking more photos at this Saturday's meet?
Old 11-30-05, 10:35 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
I think you guys should just have a triathalon with a drag race, foot race and potato sack race. Best 2 out of 3 wins! lol A retarded race for a retarded quarrel. The bigger person would just let it go. So anyways...plan on taking more photos at this Saturday's meet?
we definately can.. im sure we'll have close to the same amount of sc's out again so your more than welcome to join us. were supposed to meet up w/ the 3000gt/stealth guys to cruise to the meet downtown so maybe a few pics right before that?? i havent seen you since back when you had the celica.. before the turbo... lol

Last edited by got_trd; 11-30-05 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-30-05, 11:02 PM
totrider
Lead Lap

man this thread is getting bigger & bigger.
Old 12-01-05, 05:54 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,338 Likes on 1,424 Posts

I am ashamed of many of you who personally agreed to do better than this.

I'll be sending PMs to those who attacked each other in the next couple of days to follow up on this post when I have more time.

VJ RC51, you have an immediate one week ban from ClubLexus. If you try to rejoin during that period it will be permanent.

Cherplex, change your signature immediately please. That's not the kind of community we need to foster here.