hes talkin about her *****....I think they are just rite
Guys, come on... Show some respect!!!
Old 12-16-05, 11:19 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JZZ30TT
[IMG]k[/IMG]

WHY IN THE WORLD did you pull the rears fenders so much!? You're car look absolutely horrible with the fenders pulled so much and wheels that don't fill them out
WHY IN THE WORLD do people post in threads without reading them? Im not gonna explain the rim situation agian because you're either too lazy or can't read.

VJ RC51: funny guy. I havent addressed any comment that youve made in this or the last thread. Everytime you open your mouth you show what an idiot you are. Is that all you got or all you're worth? I dont have time for stupid people that just run their mouth & talk **** because they havent done anything that was worth talking about.

Those who like the car: Thank you VERY much for the support!!
Those who dont like it: Thats cool too. We cant all have the same taste now can we?
Those who just talk ****: Thats about all you're worth

At the end of the day. I built it the way I wanted it built. Im 90% happy with it.

Keep hatin: It just lets me know im doin my thing

you guys can lock this or whatever....gets old REALLY fast

Last edited by DriftGirl; 12-16-05 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-16-05, 11:26 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

omg calm down tiger it was a joke
Old 12-16-05, 11:37 AM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Emerald
WHY IN THE WORLD do people post in threads without reading them? Im not gonna explain the rim situation agian because you're either too lazy or can't read.
No, I didn't read all 5 pages... I couldn't get past how bad it looked. But, now that you mention it, i'm interested to see your reasoning for doing so, i'm sure it'll be humerous.

I guess that's what happens when people try to copy a style they really don't know much about tho...

edit: Ok, so i read all 5 worthless pages and you really didn't mention anything about why you pulled the fenders so much... tho i'd love to hear why.
Old 12-16-05, 11:43 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

No, I didn't read all 5 pages... I couldn't get past how bad it looked. But, now that you mention it, i'm interested to see your reasoning for doing so, i'm sure it'll be humerous.

I guess that's what happens when people try to copy a style they really don't know much about tho...

edit: Ok, so i read all 5 worthless pages and you really didn't mention anything about why you pulled the fenders so much... tho i'd love to hear why.
Its in the VERY FIRST post of this thread. no need to read 5 pages....you're too fast to hate
I think this is the first time ive been called a 'copy'. My car was like this before you joined ClubLexus. I dont have to defend my building style, because its MY style.

People that have been here a while know that I was the one bringing in clips, building, importing and exporting exotic parts for other companies way back in the day. Before our cars got trendy...and before you decided to ride the wagon. Ive got rims stacked up to the ceiling @ our facility.... Im not hurtin for wheels or any other 'parts'. They're pulled and molded for another set of rims...

I help out a friend at Axis and again when he started his own company. THATS why the rims are on my car. for pictures & promos to help them out.

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
I dont know you........go say it to your mother if its such a funny joke.

EDIT: I do not sell parts. please PM a CL vendor. they can get whatever you need.

Last edited by DriftGirl; 12-16-05 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-16-05, 11:46 AM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Its in the VERY FIRST post of this thread. no need to read 5 pages....you're too fast to hate
I think this is the first time ive been called a 'copy'. My car was like this before you joined ClubLexus. I dont have to defend my building style, because its MY style.
The only thing on the ifrst page which i read was that the wheels were free.

Maybe YOU should try reading. My question is not why do your wheels suck. It was WHY did you pull the fenders?
Old 12-16-05, 11:46 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are A few things I wanted to say to head off obvious questions:

1- The car was under Sponsorship for the rims. I used what they gave me. I couldve thrown on sum spacers but its not a big deal to me. Im not under Sponsorship with them anymore so I may change them...or just leave it.
She stated this at the VERY BEGINNING OF THE THREAD and even said she's stating it to head off the obvious questions (i.e. wheel fitment).

I mean seriously guys, is it that hard to be nice? Of course critism will happen anytime there's an open thread but some of this stuff is really unnecessary and makes the forum look petty, which we aren't or shouldn't be. Try and take the high road whenever possible.
Old 12-16-05, 11:51 AM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

I think this is the first time ive been called a 'copy'. My car was like this before you joined ClubLexus. I dont have to defend my building style, because its MY style. .
I'll leave the first part of that statement alone..lol

But about your "style" if your going to do something at least learn its function before doing it. Otherwise your car will end up looking confused with fenders that are flared 3 inches on each side fo fit tiny little wheels. See what i'm getting at here? Not only does it look misproportioned but it look slike someone who just does something because everyone else is doing it, without learning it's purpose built the car.

Take this post either way you want, as constructive or critisim... i have an idea how you'll take it though.. since i am a "hater" hahahahaha
Old 12-16-05, 11:53 AM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
She stated this at the VERY BEGINNING OF THE THREAD and even said she's stating it to head off the obvious questions (i.e. wheel fitment).
:
Like i said before my question wasn't about the wheels... it was about the fenders. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to yell at someone...
Old 12-16-05, 11:55 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,367 Posts

Like i said before my question wasn't about the wheels... it was about the fenders. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to yell at someone...
Keep this civil please. At this point you're busy responding to every little point and escalating the issues. I'm going to ask you to please stop posting in this thread.
Old 12-16-05, 11:57 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

You should really learn how to read before posting........

And why are you spending so much energy on a car that you dont like anyway?
Old 12-16-05, 11:57 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
hey VJRC51 how was that week of timeout the mods put you on?
Old 12-16-05, 12:00 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not yelling, sorry if it came off that way.

Maybe it's just me, but what I took from her first post was not to even bother questioning the obvious wheel fitment issues because she already explained why she had these particular wheels on the car in the first place (she was under sponsorship and had to use them, could have used spacers but didn't care to at the time).

Are you saying that you want her to make a post that starts like this: "I decided to pull my rear fenders because....." ?? Because if so, insulting her car as you did isn't the way to get the response you're after. Forward thinking will tell you that the reaction or reply you get will be defensive, and at point everything goes downhill. So then you have to ask yourself, "do I really want the answer or am I just trying to get under someone's skin?" And if it's a truthful answer I'm after, how do I tactfully get it?

Honey and vinegar my friend. I prefer honey.
Old 12-16-05, 12:02 PM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Keep this civil please. At this point you're busy responding to every little point and escalating the issues. I'm going to ask you to please stop posting in this thread.
I'm not responding to every little point, I'm simply asking one question. Which hasn't been answered. I just find it funny that people jump on my case when i ask their justification for doing a mod such as this. They get mad because they really don't have a reason other than.. "hey those drift cars are doing it!"

I'll stop posting in this thread no problem

(o btw: i thought these things were supposed to be handled through pm?)
Old 12-16-05, 12:08 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Lets try this again.

I HAVE MANY,MANY SETS OF RIMS.

THE CAR WAS BUILT AND NEEDED TO BE PULLED TO RUN THE RIMS THAT I DECIDED TO USE. SHORTLY AFTER THAT I HELPED A FRIEND OUT WITH PROMOTIONS AND STARTED TO RUN HIS COMPANYS RIMS.

The car has had pulled and molded fenders since 2003

Im sorry if someone is having a hard time grasping the concept of owning multiple sets of rims.

Quick Reply: So My car got Featured in SuperStreet & Modified Mags