SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Factory rear bumper is invincible! (nearly)

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-05, 11:31 PM
Last5Spd
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cheungsta
Yup...over at Krikorian....dam parking over there sux a$$
i hate that place bunch of goths and stupid skaters and punk kids..
Old 12-29-05, 08:29 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

This story reminds me of an incident I had a few years ago. I come out of the store to see a red car had opened their door on my car leaving a dent.....and the car was still there. I waited until the driver came out to confront them. This getting older but still attractive buxom blonde is the driver of the red Mitsu 3000GT that left it's mark on my platinumsc. The lady admits hitting my car but thinks I'm crazy to be making a big deal of it. I call the cops. Fortunantly, one happens to be riding by when the call come over the wire. I flag the cop over. The lady who tries to jump in her car and drive off. I jump in front of the car and dare the lady to run over me (I'm still quick enough to jump out of the way if needed). Ths cop is so upset the lady tried to flee she threatened to give the driver a citation. The cop makes us exchange information and wrote on the accident report the lady in red was at fault. The lady offers me money because her insurance is already on shaky ground. I agreed. She asks me to follow her home where the money is. She then asks me inside. Then offers a drink and went in her rom to slip into something more comfortable. I then remember I'm married and ask for "just the money". She tries to be more assertive with the moves but I pretend to be mad and run outside where it'ssafe. She puts on a robe, follows me outside, apologizes for her behaviour and explains why she was willing to go so far for a hundred dollars. Her ex left her for a younger model and left her penniless. She's bartending and just barely getting by. I took the money and ran.
Old 12-29-05, 08:49 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
This story reminds me of an incident I had a few years ago. I come out of the store to see a red car had opened their door on my car leaving a dent.....and the car was still there. I waited until the driver came out to confront them. This getting older but still attractive buxom blonde is the driver of the red Mitsu 3000GT that left it's mark on my platinumsc. The lady admits hitting my car but thinks I'm crazy to be making a big deal of it. I call the cops. Fortunantly, one happens to be riding by when the call come over the wire. I flag the cop over. The lady who tries to jump in her car and drive off. I jump in front of the car and dare the lady to run over me (I'm still quick enough to jump out of the way if needed). Ths cop is so upset the lady tried to flee she threatened to give the driver a citation. The cop makes us exchange information and wrote on the accident report the lady in red was at fault. The lady offers me money because her insurance is already on shaky ground. I agreed. She asks me to follow her home where the money is. She then asks me inside. Then offers a drink and went in her rom to slip into something more comfortable. I then remember I'm married and ask for "just the money". She tries to be more assertive with the moves but I pretend to be mad and run outside where it'ssafe. She puts on a robe, follows me outside, apologizes for her behaviour and explains why she was willing to go so far for a hundred dollars. Her ex left her for a younger model and left her penniless. She's bartending and just barely getting by. I took the money and ran.

So if you weren't married you would have um got the money plus extra right?
Old 12-29-05, 09:09 AM
cheungsta
Lead Lap

I sure would have!!
Old 12-29-05, 05:06 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Well, like I said highway patrol is unwilling to help me. So you think I should go to the DMV and ask the local police for help instead? That sucks about your guys' other situations. Most people are just so damned shady and ignorant.