SWSC400
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very clean Looks like you found a gem!
Old 01-18-06, 09:02 PM
Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get her for?
Old 01-18-06, 09:30 PM
$C300
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Jugging by ur RX7 I think we can expect one very sweet SC, Welcome and Congrads
Old 01-18-06, 09:32 PM
kaosman
Driver

Originally Posted by Luv Da Lex
if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get her for?
The SC? $9K. A little more than I wanted to spend, but I got tired of searching for a 5-speed. It was close and I was impatient.
Old 01-18-06, 10:11 PM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

nice car. it looks like it's in awesome condition. i went to the streets of willow springs a few weeks ago with speedventures. it was my first time...had a blast. i thought about doing the big track with them, but i think i'll just wait till their next streets event in may. hopefully i'll see you there with your sc
Attached Thumbnails New SC300 owner here!-speedventures005.jpg  
Old 01-18-06, 11:23 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Welcome aboard!!!

Thats a really really clean SC, esp when its a 5spd too. Extremely rare find, especially with a clean interior
Old 01-19-06, 12:50 AM
dough boi
Pole Position

Oh serious? I was going to ask if it was Dave, he did my haltech install. Good guy, ask him about the bald asian guy in Garden Grove. He wasn't too happy when I told him I sold my car. I haven't talk to him in ages. Didn't DL the video, was on my way out when I posted, going to download it now.

*edit* Dave told me to buy an ignition switch from you when mine went out, PMed you on teamfc3s, but you never replied so I just went out to mazdatrix and got one, I was wondering why the screen name sounded so familiar. I'm doughboi on teamfc3s too.

Last edited by dough boi; 01-19-06 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-19-06, 01:11 AM
Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

hey doughboi did you ever used to go out to the rx7 meet on friday nights at autobacs? i swear i've seen you. green sc3 stick? my homie has a red FC with red advans. his name is andrew. he also has a drift ready 86 rolla. i swear i see you on mag and lampson every once in awhile. if thats you.
Old 01-19-06, 01:11 AM
21ce
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Post nice cars

beautiful cars kaos welcome to the club
Old 01-19-06, 03:38 AM
dough boi
Pole Position

hey doughboi did you ever used to go out to the rx7 meet on friday nights at autobacs? i swear i've seen you. green sc3 stick? my homie has a red FC with red advans. his name is andrew. he also has a drift ready 86 rolla. i swear i see you on mag and lampson every once in awhile. if thats you.

That's probably me, I did see a rx-7 meet at autobacs, I can't remember what day, but it was at night, it was actually the night I sold my FC, I met up with the buyer there that night. I haven't been there since, and if you see me on Lampson and Magnolia thats me, I live in that neighborhood behind Stater Bros. I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone at that meet as I was taking care of selling my car, I did get one guys number though. I do recall seeing a red FC with red wheels. His corolla wouldn't happen to be red would it? Every now and then I see a red corolla, purple m3, a s13 fastback at Mae's Cafe over on Magnolia and Trask by the 22 freeway. If you hear my clutch squealing from stop lights that me for sure. I have GS300 wheels, and a club lexus sticker on the drivers side rear window. Used to have a blitz nur-spec single exit, and now I have dual Magnaflow 14829's. The car is silver spruce, and is pretty slammed.

-Minh
Old 01-19-06, 02:16 PM
Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

yea my homies rolla is red also. he bough it from aerodyne original owner. yea i see you quite often. have you been living there long? i went to rancho class of 03, my homegirl anh lives behind there also. yea ur sc is pretty nice man. im getting mine hopefully in a week. itlll be a 98 sc300 black with chrome wheels at first. small world eh. nah those people at mae's are usually from aerodyne. i live behind 7-11 on dale and chapman. small world.
Old 01-19-06, 02:47 PM
kaosman
Driver

Originally Posted by dough boi
Oh serious? I was going to ask if it was Dave, he did my haltech install. Good guy, ask him about the bald asian guy in Garden Grove. He wasn't too happy when I told him I sold my car. I haven't talk to him in ages. Didn't DL the video, was on my way out when I posted, going to download it now.

*edit* Dave told me to buy an ignition switch from you when mine went out, PMed you on teamfc3s, but you never replied so I just went out to mazdatrix and got one, I was wondering why the screen name sounded so familiar. I'm doughboi on teamfc3s too.
I remember that PM...but I hadn't been on the site in some time and got it like a month late. I figured you found another one after talking to Dave so I never hit you back up. It sucks cause I still have that ignition switch, but I found a $400 '89 Turbo II to put it in that has a messed up ignition switch and blown rotor.
Old 01-19-06, 03:34 PM
racinstyle
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post

very nice, ur FD looks great as well
Old 01-19-06, 04:02 PM
totrider
Lead Lap

very nice it is. nice & clean. not bad not bad.
$9k is not bad. I paid $10K for mine last october. If I knew what i know now. I would have waited for a perfect late model one
Old 01-19-06, 05:52 PM
dough boi
Pole Position

yea my homies rolla is red also. he bough it from aerodyne original owner. yea i see you quite often. have you been living there long? i went to rancho class of 03, my homegirl anh lives behind there also. yea ur sc is pretty nice man. im getting mine hopefully in a week. itlll be a 98 sc300 black with chrome wheels at first. small world eh. nah those people at mae's are usually from aerodyne. i live behind 7-11 on dale and chapman. small world.
Luv da Lex: Cool cool, I've been living here for about 18 years, went to Lawrence elementary and Alamitos Jr. High and then graduated from Pacifica '04. Last year I was living on my own, but now I'm back at my parents. Thanks for the compliment, your's will be nice, I would love to have 97+ body, you'll have a gated shifter too, I always liked those. I know some of the Aerodyne people, my buddy had a 240sx a little while back took me there plenty of times. You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Scott would you? Drives a silver s13 fastback, has a brother named Sean. Oh and I'm at that 7-11 all the time, you'll see me standing outside smoking. I might know your friend, not too many asian people in my neighborhood. If I don't know her, I'm sure I've seen her around the neighborhood. It is a small world. Is your friends Corolla the one with the 4agze? I remember Aerodyne working on one a couple years back. If you've ever seen a Blue FC n/a, Silver FC turbo, White FC turbo, or Green SC400 with chrome sc400 wheels in the front and silver sc400 wheels in the back within the last year or two that was probably me too, my sister is driving the car now, so you might see her on the weekends when she comes back from SD, still my car though

Kaosman: Man, hearing that makes me want to buy a blown FC and build it up, I miss my car, kind of regret selling it, but just couldn't keep it anymore. Dave told me to PM you on the evil forum too thought I did, but I guess I didn't so ended up just ordering one from Mazdatrix. I'm seeminhthedemon on the evil forum by the way.

*edit* Sorry for spamming your thread, I'll take it to PM

-Minh

Last edited by dough boi; 01-19-06 at 06:03 PM.

Quick Reply: New SC300 owner here!